Swollen Lip 2 Days After Silicone Injections - Holland, NE

Last friday I had my augmentation done with a...

Last friday I had my augmentation done with a docter in Holland. 1ML PMS was injected. No pain, not feeling hot. Only very swollen and bruised. Is this a normal reaction after treatment? I am really afraid this wont dissappear. Hope somebody can answer my question. I cool it every hour with an ice cube now.

12 days after

Swelling is all gone now. Right under my cupids bow there are 2 'balls'. Both sides are un-even. 4th of August i can come back. When smiling I am happy, in rest I see difference.

Today

Sunny day in holland, First day getting happier with the result. What do you guys think??

not happy, 1 year later :-(

After my lip augmentation I had a heavy reaction. Lip was very swollen. After healing Some 'hard balls' are still there. They don't hurt but the result is still uneven. Doctor injected it with cortisone but that didn't help. Thinking about getting a little bit extra on the sneven side. From the side i look a but 'ducky'??? What you recommened? The picture where i point my finger there is a big ball and also very un-even. The other side looks okay to me.
Dr. Janssen