Am 27 Years Old I Have 4 Kids Trying to Build my Confidence - Dominican Republic

Why i want a tummy tuck i went from a size 6 in...

why i want a tummy tuck i went from a size 6 in pants to a 13 /14 my first son with my second daughter i went from a size 11/12 to a 15/16 third and forth baby samething right now am sitting on 216 pound my belly hangs and love handles grr just hate them i been very drepress beacause of this i been trying to exercise and dieting but nothing seems to work i just hate the way i look and how i can wear anything without feeling fat or that it just dont look right so i just decided to stay home most of the time until i get my sx and what i hate the most is that all the fat is on my hangy belly n butt i really feel unsecured????

yes it is. i was planning on going in october but it does not give me enough time lol to get prepared !
Thanks for starting your story! Is your surgery going to be in 2015?

yeyy just got my quote

i had spoked with several Doctors and am sticking with fatima almonte i had never felted so secure i feel very comfort knowing ill be in her hands!

Hey Doll! i saw on the real self calendar that you are scheduled for the 30th of april in DR? Im scheduled the 28th with Yily, keep me posted i'd love a travel buddy!!
Dr. Jairo Ulerio Vargas or Dr. Fatima Almonte,