Am 27 Years Old I Have 4 Kids Trying to Build my Confidence - Dominican Republic

Why i want a tummy tuck i went from a size 6 in...

why i want a tummy tuck i went from a size 6 in pants to a 13 /14 my first son with my second daughter i went from a size 11/12 to a 15/16 third and forth baby samething right now am sitting on 216 pound my belly hangs and love handles grr just hate them i been very drepress beacause of this i been trying to exercise and dieting but nothing seems to work i just hate the way i look and how i can wear anything without feeling fat or that it just dont look right so i just decided to stay home most of the time until i get my sx and what i hate the most is that all the fat is on my hangy belly n butt i really feel unsecured????

yeyy just got my quote

i had spoked with several Doctors and am sticking with fatima almonte i had never felted so secure i feel very comfort knowing ill be in her hands!

so far finish with supplies

ok i got all my supplies am a shopperholic lol i dont like having to go out cause something finish so far this is what i got!

1-edquate cold compress
2-Q-tips
3-dermoplast for itching
4-arnica pellets
5-arnica cream n gel
6-alcohol pads
7-anti-embolism stocking thign hi got 3 for 9 dollars on ebay!
8-allegra intensive relief anti-itch
23-bed underpads lots of them lol
24-am pm pill organizer box
25-always maxi pads
26-warm socks dr.scholl's
last but not least flippers lol

Alert!

who is going to cecip they closed it today!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon