Overall Good Experience - Draper, UT

The consultation was helpful and thorough. The...

The consultation was helpful and thorough. The procedure itself was scary, but Dr. Fryer and his staff were friendly and answered all my questions as they arose. The facilties are clean and appealing. I was given enough information to ensure a speedy recovery at home. Everything they told me about what to expect was right on. I had a fast recovery without complications. The whole thing has been very hassle free. They have always welcomed inquiries about the procedure and recovery and made me feel at ease whenever possible. The scar has become thicker and more pronounced with time, so I returned for some scar therapy. Dr. Fryer suggested going back in and creating a new incision to remove the scar tissue and replace with a thinner scar, but I preferred something less invasisve. For now, I will stick to his other suggestion, steroid injections, and see if that helps.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Fryer has been good. I chose him because he is board certified. The consultation and explanation was satisfactory, and the surgery itself went as planned. My scar is thicker in depth than I would like, so I went back to him for scar therapy. He has been helpful throughout it all. Dr. Fryer explained everything in great detail so I know what to expect. He told me initially that I could expect a pretty good looking belly button, and he was right! I must say that I am very satisfied with the appearance of my belly button.