Best Plastic Surgeon in Salt Lake Area - Draper, UT

20 year old female 5'6'' 140 pounds Pre op:...

20 year old female
5'6'' 140 pounds
Pre op: 34B
Post op: 34DD
Saline, 371cc, medium profile

I totally agree with you on the DR. This man is very gifted at what he does! He does not offer up promises that he cannot follow through with. He was very realistic and genuine!! Love him.

Thanks for sharing! What do you like most about having larger breasts?

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

I had spent months on researching doctors in my area to do my breast augmentation and I had been to a lot of consultations. When I had my free consultation with Dr Fryer, we spent quite awhile deciding what implant I would be happiest with. Most of the other doctors I had seen prior just handed over a big implant and would say "yeah, that looks great". I didn't even need to think twice about who I was going to go with. I scheduled my operation for that week! Dr Fryer and his nurses make you feel extremely comfortable, they answer any questions or concerns you have, and they make sure you are happy. My recovery went very well and I absolutely love my end result! I am very happy with how proportionate my breasts are to the rest of my body. I would reccomend Dr Fryer to anyone and everyone! You will not be disappointed.