First Injection!

After years of competitive bodybuilding I noticed...

After years of competitive bodybuilding I noticed my face has become gaunt looking, even after putting in body fat everywhere else.

My body metabolised other fillers within weeks, so my doctor suggested Sculptra.

We used one vial and focused mostly on the temples and cheeks, with a small amount along the jawline.

Pictures are immediately before and immediately after. No bruising at all at twelve hours later. Face was quite frozen for about three hours after and it is pretty tender now.

Stay tuned for more updates!

After 8 weeks I'm very pleased with the results so...

After 8 weeks I'm very pleased with the results so far. While the differences are subtle I feel they add more symmetry and volume without looking "done". I'm tempted to get more after 12 weeks but my doctor doesn't think I'll need it.

Injections mostly to the temples, cheeks and some contouring around the jaw. All done with one vial.

12 Weeks

I've had a few other procedures done since my first picture and now this one.

A few weeks ago I had the PRP or Vampire Facelift done and almost two weeks ago got 3 syringes of Juvederm Ultra in my lips.

My goal is always subtle and I might have gone a bit beyond that with the lips ( horrible experience but not hating the results).

Some people on here have said they think I wasted my money and they are entitled to their opinion, however I notice a difference from the far left picture to the far right and have been getting tons of compliments.

People aren't quite sure what I've done, they just tell me I look great.

Will likely go for more Sculptra soon to even out my right cheek.

Keep you posted!

Months Later, Second Injection

Hello all!

Thank you so much for everyone who has commented and I apologize for being MIA.

After building a new house in a new city we're all settled in and I finally have some time for updates.

I, again, dropped about 25 lbs and, again, was really noticing it in my face. While my temples were still full and more even, I noticed it really in my cheeks this time.

I went for my second vial last Friday, and this time instead of diluting it and spreading out in many areas, we kept it more potent and focused solely in the cheeks.

Not the greatest after picture (I'm pretty tired after driving 2 hours back to my doc) so I'll upload some others.

My lips have gone down but are still slightly there. I definitely plan on going forward with the fat transfer to the lips once I start making money again in my new city.

I forgot how uncomfortable the injections are, and my face felt quite tender for 4 days after. I had no bruising and no swelling.

Now the waiting game begins and by 2014 I should have fuller cheeks again!
Karma Wellness

I see Dr. Khulbe for many different procedures and am always more than satisfied. She goes above and beyond, has an artistic eye, is a total perfectionist and very knowledgeable.