First Injection!

After years of competitive bodybuilding I noticed...

After years of competitive bodybuilding I noticed my face has become gaunt looking, even after putting in body fat everywhere else.

My body metabolised other fillers within weeks, so my doctor suggested Sculptra.

We used one vial and focused mostly on the temples and cheeks, with a small amount along the jawline.

Pictures are immediately before and immediately after. No bruising at all at twelve hours later. Face was quite frozen for about three hours after and it is pretty tender now.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Hey FitEliss, How are you getting on with the fillers. I'm considering getting a small amount injected into my left cheek soon, it's a little more flat than the other. How are the results going now two months on? Are you satisfied with the result? Em. x
Thanks for your review. You look really nice. Keep us updated :)
Thanks so much! I'm five days post injections and had minimal bruising on my cheek two days later (okay, okay...I admit I drank some alcohol which is probably why). Temples are still a little tender but nothing unbearable. Most of the swelling has gone down so now it's hurry up and wait.:)

After 8 weeks I'm very pleased with the results so...

After 8 weeks I'm very pleased with the results so far. While the differences are subtle I feel they add more symmetry and volume without looking "done". I'm tempted to get more after 12 weeks but my doctor doesn't think I'll need it.

Injections mostly to the temples, cheeks and some contouring around the jaw. All done with one vial.

I just do not see the difference. It does not look worth the money at all. Sorry.
hiiiiii Eliss you are lookin nice ............how many vials have to be used and had u met wit any side effects?
Hi! Thank you! I had the slightest of bruising and that's it. I used one vial but will likely go back for another.

12 Weeks

I've had a few other procedures done since my first picture and now this one.

A few weeks ago I had the PRP or Vampire Facelift done and almost two weeks ago got 3 syringes of Juvederm Ultra in my lips.

My goal is always subtle and I might have gone a bit beyond that with the lips ( horrible experience but not hating the results).

Some people on here have said they think I wasted my money and they are entitled to their opinion, however I notice a difference from the far left picture to the far right and have been getting tons of compliments.

People aren't quite sure what I've done, they just tell me I look great.

Will likely go for more Sculptra soon to even out my right cheek.

Keep you posted!

you look great! i like the lips too. keep us posted! thanks for the review :)
I just have to comment after reading you post. You did not waste your money !!! You look different and so much more soft looking and younger and healthy!! I like the lips too!! I am happy for you .

I think we all need an update to see how you are doing and what happened with the Sculptra in the right cheek :)

Months Later, Second Injection

Hello all!

Thank you so much for everyone who has commented and I apologize for being MIA.

After building a new house in a new city we're all settled in and I finally have some time for updates.

I, again, dropped about 25 lbs and, again, was really noticing it in my face. While my temples were still full and more even, I noticed it really in my cheeks this time.

I went for my second vial last Friday, and this time instead of diluting it and spreading out in many areas, we kept it more potent and focused solely in the cheeks.

Not the greatest after picture (I'm pretty tired after driving 2 hours back to my doc) so I'll upload some others.

My lips have gone down but are still slightly there. I definitely plan on going forward with the fat transfer to the lips once I start making money again in my new city.

I forgot how uncomfortable the injections are, and my face felt quite tender for 4 days after. I had no bruising and no swelling.

Now the waiting game begins and by 2014 I should have fuller cheeks again!

After reading your story I am going to see Dr. Khulbe tomorrow for a consult for prp. I have had 1 session done already but my doctor is still looking at another company to go with so she does not have the equipment right now. The doctor spent time on the with me today. Very impressed that she called and not a receptionist. Looking forward to meeting her. Thank you for posting.
That's great to hear! Tell her to send me an email! I know you'll love her as much as I do. Let me know how it goes.
My meeting with Dr. Khulbe was very informative. She talked to me about different procedures that my doctor never did. She takes her time in explaining everything and looks for the long term results not the short term( money ones ) that my doctor seemed to be doing. I told her that I had read your experience on real self and she pulled your pics up. I was going there about the prp but now will be doing the Sculptra first. They gave me a complimentary treatment around my eyes, 27 units of dysport free, and free foundation from her skin care line. Still in shock about that :) Once again Thank you for your story. I know I just found a wonderful caring doctor!
Karma Wellness

I see Dr. Khulbe for many different procedures and am always more than satisfied. She goes above and beyond, has an artistic eye, is a total perfectionist and very knowledgeable.