My Dream Body!! Breast Lift, BBL. - Dominican Republic, DO

I love this site. I've been stalking everyone for...

I love this site. I've been stalking everyone for about a year. And decided only now to finally make one. I should've made one a long time ago. Anyways here's a little about me. After having a child my body isn't exactly where it used to be. I look pretty good in clothes but I don't like how I look naked. After losing the baby weight, my breast lost a lot of volume. So they sag. Right now I'm 115lbs, my measurments are 34DD, 26, 34. My dream body is to be a curvaceous vixen. I want perky breasts and a big round butt! Lol. No but seriously I do. I know I'm going out of the states for my surgery. I'm still looking around for Drs. But as of now I'm favoring dr.diaz. Yilly and Baez are pretty famous for their perfect body skills. But they have so many negative reviews. It makes me scared. Where are the best recovering places in dr??

Ok here's some pics of me. Bbl might just have to wait.

My breasts look a lot better in a bra. Now I'm thinking about going to dr. Armando soto in Orlando. His before and after pics of breast lift are phenomenal! Barely any scar. But he's just so expensive. And I still want a bbl, but that'll be around 12k!!! Aiiii the heartache for my pockets.

Girl I wish I looked like you do now!! You bad! After surgery you are going to be killing them!!!
:-D Thank you!! I sure hope so! I just want that curvaceous bod that will boost my confidence. Thank you!
Glad you're finding RealSelf helpful in your research. It's great you're also looking at a variety of doctors. Have you had any consults yet? Just in case, here are some important questions to ask your doctor during your visit. Do you know if you'll be getting just a lift or implants too? It appears that you have plenty of breast tissue so perhaps just a lift will be perfect! Let us know if you decide to go for the BBL too as we can move your review to that community if need be. :)
Hi! And thank you Beth I had no idea what to say to the surgeon, that link is so helpful. No implants for me just a breast lift. And yes I'm Definitely going to get a bbl. If you can move my review to the bbl community that would be sooo awesome!
Glad the link was helpful. I think you're going to love your lift. I've moved you to the BBL community where I'm certain you'll get plenty of wonderful support. Wishing you awesome results!