I Hate I Did It - Birmingham, AL

I was scheduled for lipo to the flanks, abs, lower...

I was scheduled for lipo to the flanks, abs, lower back, thighs and a bb transfer in Birmingham at Hedden Plastic Surgery under Dr. Schaffer. I arrived at 9: 02 on the morning of May 31st, my appointment was set for 11a.m. I didn't get waited on until around 2:30p.m. once I went in the back I sat there until 5 something. I don't feel I got the proper care are treatment that I paid for. I got off the operating table and had to go straight to the car. The lights and everything was already off so I feel my surgery was rushed and not done correctly. I got charged for my lower back and it wasn't even touched. I overheard the nurse saying how much I weighed and one of them was pregant (the anesthesiologist)so they wasn't gone hurt themselve trying to turn me I guess that is why they didn't remove any fat from my lower back. It looks to me if you didn't do all the areas I would at least be refuned that portion of my fee which was nearly $10,000.00. I left with no garment, they said they didn't have one to fit me ( but they knew before they did the surgery my size). I look worse now than I did before I went in for the procedure. I have this hurting in my stomach on one side everyday since the surgery. Dr. Schaffer does not appear to be friendly, I should have followed my first mind of the impression he gave when I went for my consalation and made an appointment with Dr. Hedden. He even told me the next day during my follow-up that they couldn't turn me but he said it was because he didn't want me to stop breathing but I had already heard the conversation between the nurses and I know they was talking about me because they said the had to take one of my nails off to put the monitor on it and when I held my hand up my nail was off. My advice to anyone planning on during this is think lonng and hard. I researched the doctor but he did not give me good treatment. The little pre-op nurse I have to give it to her she was really really nice that's it. By the way instead of me going down a size in clothes they fit the same.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

He was not friendly to me. The 2 people who went with me as caretakers also seem to think I got poor piss treatment.