Rhinoplasty Patient Review - Egypt

I was a revision patient of Dr. Hossan Foda...

I was a revision patient of Dr. Hossan Foda.

To begin with, I do not think that he is a bad doctor but there are certain things about his service which put me off.
When I first met him he was a gentleman.

After Dr Hossam Foda 's surgery my nose has improved. However, I do not like the fact that Dr. Foda did not fully discuss with me certain changes he made to my nose. He also promised to improve particular parts of the nose and now after his surgery they are ‘worse’-in my opinion.

At first Dr.Hossam Foda promised to perform some other changes, but I believe he did not perform fully-perhaps he did not have the time to do so during the surgery.

After surgery Dr. Hossan Foda told me that certain parts of the nose will improve/change. After months I could see very little to no changes.

I am extremely annoyed when Dr. Foda asked me for $7,000 to revise my nose after his grafts he inserted on my septum merged sideways and made my columalla large and hanging.

Furthermore, surgeries in Egypt (where he performs his surgeries- Alexandria Egypt ) are way too cheaper than I paid him. Even few dollars would be extremely expensive for the most complex surgery in Egypt, let alone the fee I had to pay.

After moths post-op, Dr. Hossam Foda never returned back to me asking how healing is going.

On the other side, breathing has improved.

He used cartilage from my ear. The cartilage removed from my ear went down the drain since I am planning to have another surgery, plus I have a scar in my ear. I also feel that not all the cartilage removed from my ear was used in my nose.

My opinion about this rhinoplasty practitioner: he is not a bad doctor, although I think that he could be more ‘advanced’ in his approaches. He is a gentleman, although his aftercare should be improved. Money for him is important. He should discuss every change to be done to the nose with the patients before surgery.

Hossam Foda M.D

My opinion about this rhinoplasty practitioner: he is not a bad doctor, although I think that he could be more ‘advanced’ in his approaches. Dr. Hossam Foda is a gentleman, although his aftercare should be improved. Money for him is important. Dr. Hossam Foda should discuss every change to be done to the nose with the patients before surgery.