TT, Bbl - Dominican Republic Dr Cabral

I want to become a DraYily Barbie doll, I havebeen...

I want to become a DraYily Barbie doll, I havebeen rresearching cosmetic surgery on RS for over 3yrs and I am ready for it. I just have to work harder and save. I have receive a quote from Yily team. I requested another one from DraDuran no answer yet. I'm 39 years old and ready to get my sexy back.. I'm already past the 128 thingy Omg

pictures of me before surgery

I feel that Dra Yily will turn me into a Yily Barbie doll. I'm 5'7 194 lbs and I want a nice bootay and small waist. Disclaimer these pictures are for RS and can not be used or stolen without my permission it

pics. of me

I can't wait when this body suit fits right..

still waiting on my new Quote!!!

I have been so addicted to my email waiting on my quotes. I did one or like 3 with DraYily, but this new contact form dont have bbl, so I'm waiting. I decided to send DraRobles a consultation I have seen her work, plus she has a $200 discount shood that's my meds lol.. I didn't think it would be so hard to communicate with these Dra.. N E who, I am so ready. It just seems like DraYily dose the nicest waist, and lawrd knows I want to see my coo coo again.. well I'm just keeping myself motivated, maybe I will meet a few friends a long the way.

Still waiting for quotes.

Still waiting on my quotes and questions answered. I will just focus on my mini vacation... Omg my passport appointment is the 19th wow time is flying.. well I guess this RS posting is mainly to keep me motivated. Looking at all the dolls on RS is making me feel like DraYily is who I want, but who knows...

Finally got my QUOTES lol

Hey ladies I had to take a mini vacation and boy was it awesomeness lol. So I decided to get more then one quote and we all know how busy these dra dr are. Dra Yily emailed me back I can use the first quote which was $4500 but the date wasn't available. Dra Australia gave me a quote for $3800 only surgery no meds included. Dra Robles $5200 including stay, $4350 without stay. Dra Cynthia $4800 just regular and one day stay. I have been so stressed out but I know that I want this procedure and I truly believe I may go with Dra Robles, she has been so thorough with communications. Dra Yily is the most wanted in DR the communication is getting better, but I had to understand that I need to be patient.. I will give this a thorough understanding and make my choice and pay my desopit.. I hope someday this will help someone going through the motions over surgery... lol I guess it is true us women stress out so quick. I will have my surgery in June so if anyone is going then let's chat and go through it together

Wish pictures..

Wish pictures and feel free to let me know if I'm wishing to hard.. I start 2 jobs next week, and applying for a new college. I have to get money from every where lol.. I also need some money in the bank I don't know how long I will take to heal.. I am playing the mega millions lottery today so wish me luck..

Stalking Dra Robles Barbie reviews

I have been searching everything about Mrs Dra Robles, and I truly believe I will be going to her.. Her assistant reassured me that Dra Robles said she can give me a nice shape.. the communication is on point and her price includes everything, except for my travel supplies, and all I have to do is convert my Usa cash to DR euros... I will be sending my deposit on my payday.. Now here comes crunch time.. You girls will keep me motivated when I'm tired a may want to quit working hard.. I have to stop smoking and start eating more healthy foods, and start buying supplies.. oh yeah where do I buy the Vitamin pack? I deserve this and with God's love and support I can achieve it all, brains, beauty, and money... anyone else going to Dra Robles for sx?

pictures before Sx

Omg.. this is me without clothes oh my my my.. lol

I have a travel buddy

So I finally decided to tell my boyfriend that I want my surgery done in the Dominican Republic. He was hesitant at first wish I understand so I had to tell him, that the Dra I'm going to will be researched to the fullest, plus America isn't really all that safe either. I'm not making up excuses he just needs to understand its a risky surgery in states and out.. plus on RS I have plenty women to support me and I can follow you guys advice. I'm so glad he's coming with me and plus he speaks Spanish language very good, that's a plus.. well that's all for now besides trying to wrap my mind around working to jobs.. I have my surgery jar lol, next to my bed, now I have to fill it up.. Oh yeah he's gonna pay for his stay and flight, and plus he can go sight seeing lol..

need to edit

I need to edit my dra.. So I can find other Dra Robles soon to be barbies.. I will figure it out.. hmmm lol

Picking a Dra

Picking a Dra is hard. I remember over 3 yrs ago I didn't even know what doctor to choose. I just knew I wanted surgery did. I even looked at DR surgeons.. anyway doesn't it seem like when your so happy about choosing the right doctor to fit your need, then BAM you see some HOT as new Barbie doll and start thinking and tapping your fingers.. I guess that's why you should have 2 or 3 and narrow your doctor's down to one... I never thought cosmetic surgery could be an emotional journey even if you have the money or not.... I will start buying my supplies and figuring out which RH to stay at.. I think dra robles included it in my quote.. let me re'read it..

Deaths in Dominican Republic wtf

These doctors has to know something isn't right with all these deaths.. I don't know the whole story but I will say this ' WHAT HAPPEN TO INTEGRITY FOR HUMANS AND THE OATH YOU TAKE... If someone needs blood by all means give it to them .. It makes you wonder is that only what we are to some of these surgeons is DAMN MONEY SMH... rip 2 all the dolls and ladies lets be as healthy as we can and truthful to our surgeons, and stay the DAMN 10 or 14 days and if you need a transfusion fucking get it... if you don't want one then you shouldn't go to DR... I'm upset and I wish everyone in this situation some kind of peace...

Having trouble choosing Dr..

My overall health and well-being is at the top of my list.. I want a small waist and a fuller booty.. I need aggressive lipo tummy tuck and brazilian butt lift. I have 3 months till sx date I change to 7_21_2014 and that may change.. I'm going to be reading all you ladies blog's and reviews and I will make a choice then..

Want this sx sooooo freaking bad

I am getting more and more confused about which doctor to choose from. I want very good results I don't want a round 2. I will start working 6 months on and 3 months off I hope I heal up before returning to work. My job is hands-on so I need to think this through... I know for sure I'm having it done, just need to be more thorough about my steps towards a new booty and snatched waist... I'm going to continue reading everyone's blog and see what happens because there's a lot of dolls getting sx in may 2014 so let's see how everything goes.. I know for sure I don't want my dr too busy.. I'm selfish I want full attention.. so don't give up on me yet ladies. I'm still wanting this sx done and it will go down.. I must follow my sx plan to a t... off to google to look at before and afters and stalk RS for more info.

The count starts (official) October 9, 2014

Hey ladies.. sorry it's been a while.. so I have officially choose my doctor.. drum roll.. boom boom lol Dra Baez I believe she will give me what I want.. I will update soon.. it's time to get on the grind. I hope I don't change my mind again.. lol October doll

SX BUDDY NEEDED October 8/ 18

Hello ladies I am looking for a buddy that is traveling around the same time as well I'm going to stay 10-14 days. I am still looking for a recovery house..

Booked my apartment

Starting to see my goals unfold.. that's all for now

Researching for a nurse

Well I know I will need a nurse practitioner. I figure at at least 24 hours after I stay overnight at the clinic. And then just once a day and be on call.. Now I know someone will not understand but; let me explain. If you stay at a recovery house your not with a nurse all day. The nurse comes and do a visit. The ladies in the recovery house is a CNA I figure whoever comes with me will know about CNA or at least be one.. they can check my vitals and give me my meds.. So off to figure this out. Oh yeah I am still working on plan A..

The what ifs??????

Okay ladies this is something very important and even though we want to only see the good side.. So what if something goes wrong when you come back to the states. If you ladies know any doctors that will see us after surgery please post their names and the state they work in, it doesn't matter where as long as their in the states.. thank you and I hope I get some posts..

WHY NOT SHARE pictures

What's the big deal with all these Dra Baez dolls not showing pictures of sx and before (blurt out ur face). I have been obsessing over the blog since January and I know dra baez do at least 4 surgeries a day.. I swear I thought this was a community to help you find a doctor but I can't keep lusting over old as pictures.. I tell you what when I have my sx I will not turn into some snotty little person.. Save the BS we all know you have to send her your after pictures.. Anyway I'm over it I will continue to research if I can't find mire woman shaped like me after pictures I'm moving on... I don't have time for round 2 or 3.. I may need a break from all this stress I have until October... smh where's the pictures

Wish pictures

Nothing much going on but

Nothing much going on but the rent.. lol I am still processing this procedure and I know I want it.. I just want it done right.. anyway I have been stalking dra baez dolls reviews on RS and the pictures are great.. I would live to see more women my size so I may need to change my title... so ladies it doesn't matter who your dra/ dr is if your close to or is 5'7 188 lbs with big breast PLEASE CHIME IN.. I would love to follow you or read your dra review... thanks

I keep changing doctors like I change my panties lol

Hmmm well since I don't want to have the sx over after round 1 I'm only going back for round 2 for my breast so I have to pick a dr that I can handle these budge handles. Don't get me wrong dra baez is does great work on small figure women But I'm thick and I need to be SNATCHED so I'm just waiting for my info and I will let you ladies know who I'm choosing and start on my weight loss journey I want to lose at least 15 lbs before sx and get az healthy as I can so I can enjoy my fruits.. update coming soon

Waiting for confirmation of my SX date

I have everything else in place.. tickets, apartment, nurse and travel companion. Now it's time for me to RELAX and freaking breathe I have a lot the supplies at home already so I will buy a little at a time.. I hope I can still have sx in October no later then the 18th. So for now I can trust in believe I have chosen the dra that can handle my body and weight.. I have to do my part and LOSE WEIGHT at least 15 lbs or 20 either or will get my where I need to be plus working out will help with the healing.. I know a nurse and told me to do breathing exercises for my lungs, and it goes like this breath in and out your nose (google it) it works out your lungs and help in so many ways but please research it.. ok kk so for this point on its no more changing doctors. It's all about paying off my sx before I arrive in DR I will not be taking all the cash/pesos on me. I will post about my weight loss so now I finally have something else to focus on that's getting healthy as possible for my doctor Cabral.. yes me of all people is going to Cabral he can give me what I want and I know he will deliver so I must be HEALTHY. There was a doll that said she can help with weight loss before sx I hope she chimes in.. or someone please give me ANY all Advice because it's much needed... "sigh" finally

WEIGHT LOSS GURUS HELP A SISTER OUT lol

Buddy or roommate

Hello dolls lol.. I'm back (chuckie voice) anyways I have a 2 bedroom apartment to stay in after sx. I also have a nurse coming for the first 3 days after sx for 5/6 hours a day also a housekeeper that will also cook. The reason I'm telling you dolls is if your traveling in October we can buddy up and meet at the airport or before sx and after... also if you would like to split the cost half and save a few dollars I probably wouldn't mind as long as your not a crazy chick.. lol either way I will be staying there for my own peace of mind.. inbox me oh yeah I will be paying it off so you would reimburse me.. I will be staying from 10/01-- 10/14 .. okay my classes start next week so I will be updating monthly so that means I have 3 updates and it's off to DR :-) :-) smooches ma mi chula.. I been learning espanol

Hmmmm someone say it isn't so!!

I'm sure the buzz is going around about a death. I think it maybe true and if so may God cover her and shed his grace upon her family.. Someone plz say this isn't so.....

R.I.P to the doll that lost her life yesterday

My condolences goes out to her family and friends my heart is sadden and I'm sure Dr Cabral is hurt by this. They say he / them tried to bring her and the first time she came back but she went into cardiac arrest again and passed away.. There's so many rumors but right now isn't the time... A moment of silence for 24 hours...

Sudden cardiac arrest info

Sudden cardiac arrest can happen to anyone even if your cleared for sx by your PS in the and travel to DR. causes as following but not limited to; allergic reaction to anesthesia where your body rejects it you go into arrest due to the heart stopping. The dr shock you back and tries to get you heart back pumping if your heart fails again then they do the procedure again... if your heart start pumping they will put you in an induced coma.. if you don't come back then you will pass away... other reasons heart problems are in your family's health history, like sudden death, your heart beats a little slower than regular.. I'm not taking up for Dr Cabral but this really could have happened to anyone. It also happens to 200,000 Americans a year. The person can be in great shape and due to the reaction of anesthesia it comes about. Smoking cigarettes days prior to sx slows oxygen the in our blood. This is very unfortunate and all I can say is be honest with yourself and the doctor pray hard and long, and know that this sx is life or death.. Don't take diet pills, or extreme weight loss measurements.. lose weight safety and stop smoking at least 2 months prior to sx... I don't know all the information surrounding this death but we must be realistic and the Doctors are not Gods they are human...

Nothing much buttttt lol

Hey dolls and vixens.. Nothing much changed except I changed my date until April 2, 2015 why because I can't lose these last 10 lbs and I'm still smoking and drinking like a young teenager lol.. But that's all.. I have everything else worked out.. so I guess I will chill out and wait for my turn.. back to counting down.. I hope taxes can be done in January next year I plan on using them bad boys to pay up my bills and rent for 6 mths.. I know I said it before but I'm not changing Dr or dates.. anymore.. ttyl in a month..

Are you doing a tt? Also? I'm just so confused I have gotten a few quotes I really wanted to do this bt dec my bday bt I feel stuck dnt kno what's right or wrong anymore anywho I will be following your journey , blessings!!
Hey hun.. I'm sorry for just replying... when is your birthday
You're statement about anesthesia, cardiac arrest and smoking is facts. Thanks for letting people know. This surgery is serious and all precautions need to be taken. RIP to this lady.
Thanks hun.. and good luck on your journey :-)
Thanks for sharing the info my heart goes out to the young ladies family, you are so correct it could happen to anyone and I need to take things a lot more serious my daughter was just getting on me for smoking a cigarette and I was like my surgery isn't until Dec I guess I need to drop that as an excuse and do what I have to do I want to do my part and pray my doctor does his part so thanks for the heads up I had no ideal why they said stop smoking until I read your review
That's great and I feel blessed that my information helped you. I also smoke just got finished smoking one "ugh". I have decided that I must stop by the middle of this month no excuses our health is more important. If you need a support buddy while quitting I will love to support you hun.. I'm scheduled in October but I may wait until the 15th of October to be as healthy as possible... I don't know what's really going on but trying to get the dolls name and more information. I will post an update when I get more facts.. ttyl doll
who else died yesterday and from what doctor???????
I don't know the dolls name yet.. but when I find out I will post... if you find out please post it.. thanks doll
I am going to consider you invite...I think I want Almonte to do my surgery!
Awesome let me know hun
Thank you dolls for so much... it's help me physically Amen..
I wish you the best and keep the faith that everything will be ok. My suggestion to you is to stay quiet at home when back from surgery and don't over do things, until your body has fully healed and recovery is complete. This is the thing with some cases called "malpractice" - some ladies don't follow doctors order, right after surgery - a week later or so - they feel "fine" and go out to live normal, even go out to dance and the beach because they believe that the risk is over. WRONG WRONG WRONG !!!....... Now, more than ever you have to take good care of yourself, stay home quietly for 2 months and beyond. If you're doing a TT be advised that you cant do crunches or any abdominal strength for over a year. Your inner muscles will be tight (it's called the corset) and you don't want it to be dissolved until it completely heals after a year... YES! A little over a year. And one more thing, use your girdle straight for 3 plus months and after that, make your girdle your best friend and try to use it good amount of hours everyday or every other day. I used my straight for over a year... and I still look good. My friends that did the lipo same time I did, did not follow all these, and guess what?... Yes! They have to go back to the surgeon. Good luck!
Just remember, 50% of your body is your surgeon's responsibility, you have to help yourself with the other 50% There is a recovery house in Santo Domingo which is really nice, its called Jaqueline Marrero Spa and Recovery House 809 221 8878 I stayed at her a place for two days, until my friend who was traveling picked me up and took me to her place. I just stayed at this place very shortly, but she and her staff were very nice decent people. They are Christians and abide by their faith to be honest and do it in part to help their congregation while helping people outside of the country. I paid this lady in advance 10 days, and she reimbursed me all my money by the 2nd day. Who in the hell does something like that nowadays?...
P.S. you have to the drainage massages. It is recommended 10, but it could be more. Most people do 20 plus, until the body adapts to its new shape.
Thanks hun.. I don't understand how I didn't receive a reply update... I'm truly blessed to have women like yourself to give me proper advice. I plan on staying home until jan 1 2015 and take it day by day.. I will listen to you dolls and my dr because I understand how major this sx is.. I fully believe that a lot of us women move to fast but I learned from my beloved mother to heal properly after sx.. I had 2 c section and one blood transfusion and after having children I waited those six weeks and maybe had a glass or 2 lol.. thank you again and pkease feek free to stop by and say a prayer for me before my sx..
Congrats on ur journey, and trust and believe in ur decision because ur the only one who has to live with it. Research research is a must. Prayers up
Thank you love.. yesss prayers going up.. I have exhausted all my researching and I'm sticking with dr Cabral. Thank you again for your support God has blessed me to have you ladies in my life
HEY HUN...send me a private message and I will send you info on fitness programs...
People be stealing pics and posting them on FB, Instagram, etc. Therefore a lot of women are hesitant to post pics. Even if you blur out ur face and tattoos people still don't want their pics used without permission. I personally will not post nude photos of me before/after surgery. But i understand they are helpful to other future dolls. To each his own. Everyone is different.
I completely understand.. BUT OMG I'm not saying naked pictures I am asking for before and after and that could be with clothes on.. I see pkenty of women with dresses on and not showing their faces.. yes to each it's own.. I just think what's so wrong with sharing.. you can blur out tattoos and anything you.. its selfish and that's my opinion
OMG...I COMPLETELY FEEL YOU...its not only Dra Baez patients but its seems like THIS is HAPPENING across the board...and, then you get those WHOM post pics with CLOTHES on...LIKE WTF I LOOK GOOD with CLOTHES ON TOO...SHOW them TT, BBL, BA, etc. SCARS!!!
Lol.. hell I would take the clothes on pictures.. rotf.. it's like they need support then run away after they succeed and that's crap.. your correct we want to see the scars and the beauty that's what RS is about.. they can also blur out faces and tattoos. It's selfish and that's how I feel and I'm sticking to it.. in my R Kelly voice lol