35 Year Old W/ 3 Kids...Ready for my TT & BBL...5'11 &190lbs....Dominican Republic, DO

Ready to be a Duran Doll.... Want the small waist...

Ready to be a Duran Doll.... Want the small waist & big booty. I been stalking RS for a year now & I'am ready to go to DR for the results I want. At first I was scared to make a trip to DR because you here so many stories about people going to other countries dying from cosmetics procedures. On the other hand I see a lot of beautiful stories too, so DR here I come!!

Nerves

Hey RS..... I want to go with Duran so bad but I keep hearing about these two females, that got sciatic nerve damage from their BBL, one got an infection from a TT, & one death from her that Duran said it wasn't her fault.....

Soon to Be a Duran Doll!!!!2015 Here I Come!!!

I will be going to Dominican Republic in Feb. 2015. I will be getting a BBL revise & TT. I'am looking for a sx buddy & will leave from LA on Feb 1st?? I here a lot of people on here saying bring cases of water out there or have it shipped because their water can get you infected. My question is would it be better to buy a case out there? Does anyone know a good nurse, driver, & massage out their??? I'm thinking of Daisy RH or Silhouettes. Any suggestion or info please let me know!!

Not going to be a Duran Doll!!!

Well here I go again with this yoyoing Dr's. I'am canceling Dr. Durans sx appointment & forgetting about going to DR period. My health is more important then trying to save cost. I was trying to give Agustina Hilario Duran a chance but after damn near two months of stalking every social media site to get a quote & sx date (too unprofessional ), how is she going to do post op if she can't even respond for a quote or date!?, reading about CokeBottleBarbie85 last month sx date w/ Duran, reading about the two ladies that Duran damage their nerves in their butt that lead to them being peralized in one leg, a death that I asked her about that she said was Not her fault, necrosis on one that I know of, couple of infections, her clinic being shut down 3 times, & so much more. She needs to go back to school & brush up on her anatomy because if you doing a BBL how the hell do you rupture a breast implant? I will stay in the USA..... Bye for now!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

You'll be going right after I get back home from DR. Good luck to ya. Best wishes :)
yep...my feelings exactly, *scared to go, but plenty with excellent results*..... welcome to RS!!!....keep updates, and posts pictures with your journey to continue to help those who are new!