27 Years Old , Mother of Two, Breast Reduction Last Time Measured 32h/32j - Downey, CA

So I have been hearing " how big are your breast?...

So I have been hearing " how big are your breast? Does it hurt/it look like it hurt... I never seen someone with such a small frame and big boobs, You look like a mini Dolly Parton...name calling "Jugs" ..All your weight gain just go to your breast uh? I am tired of the looks, feeling uncomfortable ,pain!!!

It happend so fast!!!

I'm sort of driving my self crazy Ha! I have been researching on BR for about a year now and getting approved and picking surgery date all happen within a week! Seen the doctor June 25, 2014, without taking off any clothes or giving my story that I had worked so hard on lol. The doctor show's me pictures , ask me if I was having any more kids, told me how he does the surgery and told me to pick a date and call the office back. THAT WAS IT!.. After working it out with my job to be off work for up to 3months I had my date set Sep 4th 2014. With a little under two months I don't know what to do with my self. Everyday I go to the mirror old my breast up to try and imagine what I will look like with smaller boobies. Also I've been working on the stomach cause reading and watching videos of other women who have had BR say you now see it lol and its bigger than you thought!

Dream size!!!

So my dream size would be D/DD am I crazy? I'm just about 6 weeks away from my br and I'm excited!!! I still want breast, I still want cruves . Just don't want the pain, bruising,big heavy boobs.

Back & Forth

I am exactly 1MONTH from my BR surgrey!!! And I have all types of feelings going on. I've been working out like crazy and I have noticed that I have slimmed down. Even in my BREAST. THey don't seem as full but still BIG Idk. When I put on my bras there is a little room but when I take them off I just don't like what i see. Can you say confused..... Still sticking with my decision just got these crazy thoughts! TEAM BR 1 MONTH TO GO!!!!!!

Side view

Yea lookin @this photo keeps me on track.

PRE-OP TODAY

So today was my pre-op! This just makes me even more excited!! Got some blood drawn, asked lots of questions. Gave me all the paperwork for work ,instruction and stuff. Also doctor isn't giving me a surgical bra he says bring an old bra and they will take the wire out for the next day when he removes the drains. "I guess" Also I'm scheduled for the first BR that day 7:30am.:-) So two more weeks!!!! :-) :-)

Woohoo congrats!
Thank you and congrats to you.
yay!!! I'm so happy for you !!!! can't wait to read all about it!! :) :) :) :) :)
Congratulations
Congratulations! Keep us updated.
Thanks will do!
I know how you feel! I'm struggling with what I will look like after! I am presently a 40 M and my surgeon asked me what I want to be etc. I FEAR that they will be too small - if that makes sense? The smalles I ever was - with boobs - was a D when I was 14. So I don't want to be that small - even though it isn't! I'm a big girl and I think a D would look like fried eggs on me - as it is the band size that is the deciding factor - as in a 40 D (look) is a LOT smaller than a 34 D! Just worried that I will hate the size - do you have the same feelings?
Yea kinda worried but I'm just going to make sure I don't go smaller then "D" :/?!
Congrats to you we are neighbors I'm in Lynwood,ca my surgery date is a month after yours! I can't wait I constantly look in the mirror and play with my breast just see the possibilities of them being smaller ! Keep us posted :)
cOOL"" LA"" Will Keep yall posted!
Good Luck!!! I'm very happy for you... My surgery was July 21, and I love my new boobies...Continue to keep us posted.. And again Good Luck!!!
Thank you! Happy healing!
Thank you! Cant wait!
i went down to the size you want so look at my review, loads of pics
Will do!
Hi, are you really planning to take 3 months off work? what do you do?
Hello, No not gonna use the entire three months but I have the option through my job Family Medical Leave for surgeries, pregrency. I work in a warehouse, desk job mostly but I do have packages that come in and I don't wanna have to lift anything before I could heal good enough. I'm thinking 1 1/2 months will be good enough. But just wanna keep my options open with my job.
Welcome to the community.  Glad to have you here with us and I look forward to following your journey.
Thank you!