Breast Lift With Saline Implants - Downers Grove, IL

Well I'm 16 days post op from my breast lift and...

Well I'm 16 days post op from my breast lift and augmentation and I'm experiencing things that I have not found anywhere online. Four days post op i developed a blood blister/pocket on my right breast at my incision line at the bottom so i instantly called the dr and went to see him. He was glad i came in as soon as it happened other wise it could be a lot worst ( i don't know how) My doctor even said out of all his patients he only sees this once or twice a year so lucky me(NOT). I fully trust my doctor and have been doing everything he has told me to do. He compared it to a severe sun burn and i have been treating it with silver sulfadiazine cream twice a day as directed and have seen an improvement over a weeks time although it still looks horrible. I also have a small area on my left breast but its not as bad so I'm not to concerned about that. Another thing is my right implant has not settled in its pocket yet so it looks a little weird but i can not massage it yet due to the wound. I'm really concerned about this because my husband and I are moving to Guam in Sept( due to US Navy) so I really want things to be in place before we go. Right now I'm going twice a week to see my doctor so he can make sure everything is going good which he feels confident about. Although this is happening to me and probably going to be left with a bigger scar than my original incisions i know it will be worth it in the end, i just need to stay come and let time do its thing.

Day 19 post op

I have been an emotional roller coaster these past few days. Went to see my PS yesterday and he cleaned things up a little more and said things are improving even though to me it still is just as bad but I trust him and he has takin great care of me so far. He gave me a band for the top of my chest so it will help my right implant drop bc it's still riding high. Going back Tuesday to see how things look then

23 days post op

Went to my PS yesterday for him to clean things up. He removed more dead tissue an told me that everything is heading in a positive direction. Although is looks really raw he says it because its all healthy tissue. So hopefully by next I will be finished with the silver sulfadiazine cream and onto another cream to help with the healing. I'm still wearing a band to try and get my right implant to drop but he has noticed a difference since Friday. I'm definitely feeling more positive about things more than I was a week ago. I just want to heal so I can get back to my normal mommy housewife duties instead of my husband doing it all.

8 weeks and 1day PO

It's been a while since I've posted on here so here's an update. I'm still dealing with open wounds but have seen major progress in my skin regrowing. I have been using hydrogel twice a day which helps keep the wound moist to help skin cells migrate and grow over the wound. This is still an on going process but its getting better.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. J was and is absolutely amazing. The staff that works with him is also amazing. I felt very comfortable from day one.