Do Not Go! - Australia

Do not go here! He ruined my body and lied to me...

Do not go here! He ruined my body and lied to me about what he had done. His liposuction is the worst. My body is ruined and other surgeons are shocked at the poor surgical plan, scarring and work. When I raised my concerns with daryl - he was very dissmissive and patronizing, denying that he could see what I complained about. Instead of reassuring me, he raised his voice at me telling me that he had other patients to see and that there was a point when he had said enough. He removed too much fat leaving crater deformities and my skin became adhered to the underlying muscle. His poor planning has left my nipples sagging below my pec. When asked about why everything caves in, he simply lied that it was because of my ribs.
Do not go here.
If you do don'tt trust him when he says he will do a good job. He will lie about his experience and whom he has worked on. Make sure you go through each possible complication with him, and as to what he will do about each one of those if one should arise. Also check that it can be corrected. Chances are he'll lie about it anyways.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Darryl lies and is extremely dismissive and patronizing when his work has failed. He will deny that it has failed and keep saying that you need more time for your final result to appear. He will further try and get rid of you. I'll never forget what he put me through and how he treated me.