The Countdown Has Begun! -Dothan, AL

I'm 26 yrs old, 105lbs, 32F boobies! I got large...

I'm 26 yrs old, 105lbs, 32F boobies! I got large breasts the moment I hit puberty. I have always hated the size and been very uncomfortable in my own skin. So in 9 days it will be "bye bye saggy boobies" and "hello twins with perky ones"! I am having a breast lift with implant. I will be going from an F to a D. I'm extremely excited and very nervous! But I can't wait to wear my first strapless sundress without a bra!
Good luck!!! Almost time!!

How exciting for you to be able to soon wear strapless sun dresses! I have also heard that sometimes with a lift you often times lose volume and thus the implant. Do you know how many cc's you'll be getting? Here are some items you may want to purchase and set up for your recovery. Looking forward to your updates!

Good luck for your surgery!! I had mine 2 weeks ago and everything went well,.., You can take a look at my review!!!!!!!!!

Day of surgery and post op

My surgery went great and I'm very happy with what I see so far. They are extremely sore and swollen. This is to be expected, but I'm taking it easy like the doctor said.
OMG! I hope mine looks half as good as yours when finihsed. Dr. told me I might look smaller afterward. You look amazing. I don't want to lookd smaller.
I told the doctor I wanted to be a D he said I may be a little larger for a while bc of the swelling but after about 3 months ill be where I want. Good luck!
Congrats!!! Looking great! What size implant did you have put in?

1 1/2 weeks later!

Well it's been almost to weeks since my surgery and I'm feeling great. Still a little sore but no pain and my bombs look great. Bruising is gone and the stitches are starting to itch. Only four days until they finally come out!
U look great!
Hi. Girls are looking great! I saw same doc and he is saying he wants to do a full lift and an anatomical implant. This kind of concerns me cause I really do want upper pole, but he said cause of my height he thinks tearshape would be better. can you tell me what implant and size you got?? thanks
Dothan Plastic Surgeon