The Countdown Has Begun! -Dothan, AL

I'm 26 yrs old, 105lbs, 32F boobies! I got large...

I'm 26 yrs old, 105lbs, 32F boobies! I got large breasts the moment I hit puberty. I have always hated the size and been very uncomfortable in my own skin. So in 9 days it will be "bye bye saggy boobies" and "hello twins with perky ones"! I am having a breast lift with implant. I will be going from an F to a D. I'm extremely excited and very nervous! But I can't wait to wear my first strapless sundress without a bra!

Day of surgery and post op

My surgery went great and I'm very happy with what I see so far. They are extremely sore and swollen. This is to be expected, but I'm taking it easy like the doctor said.

1 1/2 weeks later!

Well it's been almost to weeks since my surgery and I'm feeling great. Still a little sore but no pain and my bombs look great. Bruising is gone and the stitches are starting to itch. Only four days until they finally come out!
Dothan Plastic Surgeon

U look great!
Hi. Girls are looking great! I saw same doc and he is saying he wants to do a full lift and an anatomical implant. This kind of concerns me cause I really do want upper pole, but he said cause of my height he thinks tearshape would be better. can you tell me what implant and size you got?? thanks
OMG! I hope mine looks half as good as yours when finihsed. Dr. told me I might look smaller afterward. You look amazing. I don't want to lookd smaller.
I told the doctor I wanted to be a D he said I may be a little larger for a while bc of the swelling but after about 3 months ill be where I want. Good luck!
Congrats!!! Looking great! What size implant did you have put in?
I'm not sure how many cc's but I will be a D cup in the end.
Good luck!!! Almost time!!

How exciting for you to be able to soon wear strapless sun dresses! I have also heard that sometimes with a lift you often times lose volume and thus the implant. Do you know how many cc's you'll be getting? Here are some items you may want to purchase and set up for your recovery. Looking forward to your updates!

Good luck for your surgery!! I had mine 2 weeks ago and everything went well,.., You can take a look at my review!!!!!!!!!
Just saying, I am an augmented c. I always wear a bra even sleeping. Fake boobs are heavy. Why a implant if you are an f? Why not just a lift and not add the extra weight. Perky boobs will last longer that way.
My doctor claims that my boobs hang so low in my chest that in 10 years I will have to have another lift. With the implants it will last longer.
Interesting, my PS told me the opposite. That with an implant, it would sag sooner and I would need a lift again soon in the future. Its so confusing. I opted for no implant, lets see. Thanks for sharing
It's definitely amazing to wear an outfit without a bra!! I wore a tube top the other day and couldn't stop smiling!!