Excited - Istanbul, Turkey

Hi, im new to this so dont know where to start...

Hi, im new to this so dont know where to start from. I have booked my operation for the 2nd of september in turkey, i am travelling from melbourne australia to have my surgery in Istanbul as it was so much cheaper then what i was quoted in melbourne. It costs 2500 euros. I am very excited to do this and i cannot wait as i have seen soo many great results on this website.

I will update more closer to the surgery and after. Right now im enjoying everyone elses beofre's and after's.

3 days left for my surgery

So the day is getting closer and i am very excited. The hospital is very good as they keep giving me updates till the date gets closer.
Cannot wait for monday.

Some photos before my surgery

Would love for the hump to disappear.

Photos

More photos

Surgery done

So ive had my surgery done and the only thing that hurts right now is my new nose but otherwise everything else is fine. Just a little scred to sleep as i have to breathe thru my mouth which im not really good at.

Had my sugery on the 3rd of september

6th day and the bandages are off

I had my bandages taken off on the 6th day and they have put tape over my nose for a week.
Very happy with my results.

Day 14 no bandages

So ive taken off the last bit of bandages off on monday and there was a bit of swelling.
The tip of my nose and the nostrils still feel sensitive, i am having trouble breathing through my nose and feel like i have the biggest cold ever, i am using my sprays but they dont help as much.

1 month post op.

So ive started breathing again but have a bit of swelling inside the right nostril other then that im quite happy with the results.

8 weeks post op

Hi, just thought id add another photo selfie, love more new nose more and more everyday. It still feels stiff and swollen at times but other then that i have had no other issues.

10 weeks post op

Hi just a little update, 10 weeks post op and totally loving my new nose, it is still swollen around the tip, the sensitivity is gone.

12 weeks post op.

Nose is still swollen from the front but loving my side profile. Ive noticed inside my nose is abit reddish, not sure why but i may give the surgeon a call soon.
Other then that happy as larry!!

12 weeks post op

3 months post op

Everything is going wonderful, cant complain at all, i love my new nose and i am so happy that i went with the surgery. It still feels numb and a bit swollen but im sure in time it will go away

4 months post op

Hi, not much to write about as my nose is healing well and im loving it more everyday.
Here is a new pic.

4months post op

Not much to say anymore as my nose feels and looks awsome, couldnt be happier

2 weeks before my 6months stage

I had a little infection on my stitches but it lasted a day so everything is fine now.
My nose is getting smaller day by day, nostrils are evening out. Ummmmm im just sp happy :) nothing else to say. Very happy i went ahead with this.

7 most post op

Well not much to. Write other then my nose is still abit numb and i can see itgetting smaller.

7months post op

Not happy with tip

When i look at photos now, im happy with the straightness but the tip of my nose makes me uncomfortable. It has been really bothering me past 2 weeks and if i had the guts to go through with the surgery again i would.

Love taking photos now lol

I just love taking photos now.

8 most post op

Its been exactly 8 months since i had my surgery snd im loving my nose. Have ups and downs but i love it, i can see it getting smaller and more defined everyday.

Love it

Not much to write anymore. All i can say is im happy but i wish my tip was abit smaller but ill take this to my previous nose that i had lol
Fatih dagdelen