Don't Go Too Small!

I had my boob job done almost 2 and a half years...

I had my boob job done almost 2 and a half years ago, I had 280cc Silicone High Profile implants placed under the muscle through a crease incision. I would recommend having it done to a person who is thinking of it, but the reason why I have rated my satisfaction as 2 stars is that I was not pleased with the size or the implant placement. I unfortunately went to a doctor who was really not in the least bit interested in what I wanted from the procedure and I have ended up having to have it redone because the size is too small and I don't like the under the muscle placement(which I have just booked for). My advice to anyone considering the op is:
1) Make sure you don't go too small because so many people end up having to have redo's because of boob greed (like me!)
2) Make sure you know the end visual differences between all the options you have available because for example under the muscle and over the muscle look VERY different afterwards (and the implications of the different options on your body, such as a bigger implant the more chance there is of sagging etc.)
3) Don't get pushed around by your doctor... its your body, your money and your boobs! Get what YOU want.

I have also said that I did not experience much pain, but I feel I must mention that you experience discomfort and irritation because of a loss of mobility for the first couple of weeks. For example you cannot use your chest muscles properly so you can't put your arm far back (because it stretches your chest muscles out) and you can't pull inwards with your hands. Plus you can't sleep on your side for quite a while.

Katrina, you need to go to your Dr and they have a special bra that allows u to try different sizes - I do recommend wearing a tight t shirt when you do this so you can see the most change.
hey my names katrina and im 16 years old. I am in a 34b but all my frieds are in c's or d's. My point is i want big boobs so when i turn 19 i want my breasts done. What would be a good size for me without going to big and looking rediculous?
Hi Jessica, Did you try on several of the implant sizes inside a sports bra? I actually put in two different sizes at once i.e. 375 on one side and 450 on the other . . . then I put my shirt over it to see what I liked better. The high profile just don't look as natural to me so I went with the moderate plus but bigger so they are more round. I am very small framed only 32" around the ribcage which now made my cup size an F or G! Yes, I am happy with that . . . nice thing about moderate plus is that I can put away the girls anytime I want in a regular shirt if I wuold like to be more modest. Michell Anne
Hi there! I had breast augmentation one month ago, and I am not happy with my size! I guess i developed booby greed as well! lol! I was just wondering what you didn't like about your high profile implants. I was a 36A and now am a 36 mid C with mentor moderate profile 375cc's. I'm happy with most everything except my projection. I don't feel like I have as much projection I would like. and unfortunately I'm considering going through this whole process again and switching to a high profile. What do you think? worth it or no?
Hya, just wanted some advice really, Iv booked a breast augmentation for august with the hospital group, im currently a size 10, 18yr old 5"8, i know at my age i really shouldnt be having one, but i wanted it alot so i decided to book it, but i cant decide between a C or a D?? and just wanted to know if it hurt alot afterwards. please let me know xx
I am a thin small framed woman age 45, 120 lbs, 5'6" with size 32 b - c pre-surgery breasts. I had 450 cc moderate plus implants put in 4 weeks ago with an incision around the areola. My breast looked fabulous instantly. I had them put in under the muscle and had no pain, bruising or swelling. They were comfortable the next day. They do not look to big because the moderate plus implants do not stick out as far - they are rounder. I wanted fullness on top. . . .one problem is finding a 32 E or F bra!!!! No, I'm not kidding.
My dr. put a smaller implant in my left side to compensate for it being bigger pre surgery. I don't like it and I also have boob greed as well and want to go a little bigger than I did. What additional costs did you have? Did you have to have all new implants or were you able to have the originals filled up? How long did you have to wait? Thanks, Jenny
I've got my op booked in two weeks. I'm an 34A cup now with narrow shoulders and I can't decide between 280cc and 300cc. I don't want to look ridiculous. What would you recommend?!
How did your surgery turn out?
what size were you before te 280s?
I was an A cup before.