Don't Go Too Small!

I had my boob job done almost 2 and a half years...

I had my boob job done almost 2 and a half years ago, I had 280cc Silicone High Profile implants placed under the muscle through a crease incision. I would recommend having it done to a person who is thinking of it, but the reason why I have rated my satisfaction as 2 stars is that I was not pleased with the size or the implant placement. I unfortunately went to a doctor who was really not in the least bit interested in what I wanted from the procedure and I have ended up having to have it redone because the size is too small and I don't like the under the muscle placement(which I have just booked for). My advice to anyone considering the op is:
1) Make sure you don't go too small because so many people end up having to have redo's because of boob greed (like me!)
2) Make sure you know the end visual differences between all the options you have available because for example under the muscle and over the muscle look VERY different afterwards (and the implications of the different options on your body, such as a bigger implant the more chance there is of sagging etc.)
3) Don't get pushed around by your doctor... its your body, your money and your boobs! Get what YOU want.

I have also said that I did not experience much pain, but I feel I must mention that you experience discomfort and irritation because of a loss of mobility for the first couple of weeks. For example you cannot use your chest muscles properly so you can't put your arm far back (because it stretches your chest muscles out) and you can't pull inwards with your hands. Plus you can't sleep on your side for quite a while.

Katrina, you need to go to your Dr and they have a special bra that allows u to try different sizes - I do recommend wearing a tight t shirt when you do this so you can see the most change.
hey my names katrina and im 16 years old. I am in a 34b but all my frieds are in c's or d's. My point is i want big boobs so when i turn 19 i want my breasts done. What would be a good size for me without going to big and looking rediculous?
Hi Jessica, Did you try on several of the implant sizes inside a sports bra? I actually put in two different sizes at once i.e. 375 on one side and 450 on the other . . . then I put my shirt over it to see what I liked better. The high profile just don't look as natural to me so I went with the moderate plus but bigger so they are more round. I am very small framed only 32" around the ribcage which now made my cup size an F or G! Yes, I am happy with that . . . nice thing about moderate plus is that I can put away the girls anytime I want in a regular shirt if I wuold like to be more modest. Michell Anne