BBL Part 2

I had a Brazilian butt lift 5 months ago with dr...

I had a Brazilian butt lift 5 months ago with dr Salama and I am not happy with my results at all so I am going for part 2.
I am still in the process of choosing my doctor for part 2 and after the burns I got from my negligent doctor and from the bad job he done with my surgery I will be very careful choosing my doctor because my first BBL was a very hard experience, very hard and long recovery and my life was in danger because of a negligent doctor.

Glad your continuing worth your journey! Any doctors you have in mind?
Hey there I couldnt comment on your ither post. I hope u are healing well and doing better. I have no idea how or what u are going through but I do see that u are beginning to move on with ur life. Theres NOTHING wrong with that. I will be following ur journey. Stay strong luv~

Possible doctors

1. Dr Jimerson in Atlanta, i love his work and from all doctors he gives the best shapes, only problem with him is that being a celebrity doctor he sometimes he picks who he is doing a good job on and who he doesnt.
I prefer him because he is not so aggressive with the lipo and i really dont want burns for a 2nd time, i just cant go through all that again.

2. Dr Hugues LA
3. Dr Salzhauer Miami
4. Mathew Shulman NY
5. Dr Bruno LA

I see more and more amazing job from the last 4 doctors and im more and more interested in their work, not beeing so popular as jimerson or salama i think they are more careful when performing bbl because they want their work to be advertisement for them.
Salzhauer doest use drains and i personally prefer a doctor that uses drains to reduce the chances of seroma.
In my next update i will post some photos from all this docors.

I was considering for a moment going to Dominican Republic but no plastic surgery is worth risking your life.
I know the risks and possible complications in this kind of surgery so i am not taking any chances, this time i will be very careful and no way am i having surgery again with an uninsured doctor.

Baby good luck on your surgery , you are a brave girl to go through this again ! Choosing doctor is a hard decision I still struggle with !
I like salzhauer and also schulman in new york i believe? I mean salama is on top for me for results but i dont understand why i cant figure out how not to burn patients, especially after your experience.
I meant why he cant

I forgot dr dass

Dr Daniel dass it's al a doctor I've seen great results.
One of these days I will post some profile names of the work I've seen with all of them.
In the meantime I am searching to see which doctors are aggressive with the lipo to remove them from my list, more and more girls get burned or have all sorts of complications so i am trying to avoid that as much as possible.

I prefer to have a little fat left than to get burned

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Denis dass

Sorry for the mistake, I wish realself would let us edit our upgrades so we don't need to write a new update every time we make a mistake

I don't want Cortes, he is too aggressive with the lipo and I've seen some horrible burns he caused

Wish Photos

Measurements now
Waist 26'
Hips 41'

I would be happy if after I get fat and do round 2 my waist would still be a 26 or even 25
And my hips I want at least a 44-45 '

Who is the doctor on your second wish picture Hun ?
Im not sure first and 2nd pics are of the same girl, i think is salama but im not very sure, it could be jimerson. Its definitely one of 2
Thanks doll

New wish pic

This is exactly what i want, i love the hips, the waist, everything

I"m curious what ever happened with Salama did he ever admit what he did? And I personally think you have a beautiful body.
Wishing nothing but the best this go-aound. I follow your story from your 1st BBL and my heart did hurt for you as while your shape came out looking very good I know the burns took all the joy from those results. I agree with AEH81 that through time you will heal completely and look great. Definitely scary when choosing doctors as some patients have great results but then you see the ones who didn't...hats off to you for being brave and telling your story whereas many wont. Looking forward to seeing great results with your 2nd time!

Dr Duran

I have contacted a few doctors and went to a few consultation for my bbl part 2 and after consultations and looking at doctors works i realised the shape i am looking for only Dr. Duran can give it so i have contacted her and she just answered my email.
She is by far the most honest and in my opinion the best doctor i have been speaking until now.
She told me that the risk for a secound surgery (liposuction on the same areas) are even higher to get burns and that she doesnt recomend it.
She is a very nice person and wouldnt put my health in danger just to get payed. I wish i would of went at her for the first surgery because we stay in USA to avoid complications that happen in the DR (burns beeing one of the most serious) but i got burned by Salama way worst than ive seen any doctor in the DR.
I recomend dr Duran with all my heart, she is a wonderful person .
I will always be grateful for her honesty and from stoping me getting an outcome from a second surgery as bad or even worst than my first experince.
I have attached a photo with my scars now.

darn reading your story made me cry, especially since it can happen to any of us, your very brave for sharing your story...I wanted to go to DR and was avoiding it because of the infections and burns, and I see it can happen anywhere, how sad that you went through such a traumatic experience. will be praying for your healing,
Damn girl how did he burn you how is that possible ?
You are an amazing woman. Hope you are well on all levels