Vaginoplasty in Dominican Republic???? - Dominican Republic, DO

I am thinking of having Vaginoplasty and would...

I am thinking of having Vaginoplasty and would like to know if anyone can recommend a reputable surgeon in Dominican Republic?
I am going to be spending some time there later this year hence the reason I am interested in this country in particular.
Any information you can give me will be much appreciated :D

QUOTE/CONVO DR ROJAS

And just to clarify, no one said they was unhappy with Rojas WORK. I have not been to him so how could I be? Its the price he quoted that I wasn't pleased with!................

I sent Dr Rojas a message and he advised me $2,500 .. If he sent $12,000 it was Peso which is 1,000 us.. Thank you PainLa for the information on him ..
i cannot defend Rojas and that quote. that price is perfect if he was practicing here in Calif, but in DR that makes no sense. in DR they really think Americans are rich people. i still love his work and God had my back when i got my quote. my surgery is done, and i cannot be happier.
I do not think he did it because of the "american" fact. ,I think he meant 12,000 dominican pesos...or usd: 1200 ...he was probably in a hurry. He is a busy doctor.
and everything in Contreras clinic is way cheaper..
if you don't mind me asking what procedure did you get done and the cost? and were you satisfied with his work? cause im thinking of doing the vaginaplasty but I don't want it to be to expensive or do it with a bad doctor.
How much did u pay if u don't mind me asking
Sorry ladies, I have not been on here in ages! But yes @autumnleanne88 he is on whatsapp 809-545-1250 BUT whn I got a quote from him he told me $12'000! He must have lost his marbles, it costs less than that in the UK and USA! There is another guy who specializes in vaginoplasty, his name is Dr De Pena, he charges between $3000-4000 depending on the case, his whatsapp is 809-763-2586.
Hi babyblondon .. I have try to research reviews on dr de pena but nothing shows up... Do you know anything from him ? His website is underconstruction ,,do you you anyone have gone to him?
okay let me understand this correctly, Doctor Rojas charges 12,000 dollars? LOL this is too funny. i dont believe it. i mean his work is worth more than that, but i dont believe he gave you that price.
To be honest with you hunny, I don't really care what you believe! I have no reason to lie. To anybody else reading this, I am about to add screenshots of the conversation between me and Dr Rojas. Its in Spanish but your more than able to translate. Sadly you will get badminded individuals such as @PAinLA who for whatever reason, think they can trash talk others who they know nothing about. @Renewal, no sorry hun I don't know much about De Pena at all, other than the fact he does this procedure and what he quoted me. I've been trying to find more info too but no such luck. I'm not too comfortable with that.
woman i was not trash talking! ugh relax, and be happy. i still dont believe he meant US dollars, show the screen shots. Have a good day. i had surgery with him, I gave you his phone number, you forgot?, thats what i get for helping you, i can say worse, but you are not worth it!
read you screen shots, that price must be new. i feel blessed, i got mine for less than 1,000 if i calculate things correctly. i wish you well. i am shock! i am going back to DR soon, i will talk to him to make sure.
He quoted me 2500
If you don't mind me asking what procedure are you getting done?
Hi I actually spoke with Dr. De Pena a couple times. IDK if you are still looking to have this done or if you already have but his website is up and running and it has his cell/fax and office numbers on there. I can tell u what I do know about him. First of all he grew up here in the states in BC and his dad is an ambassador in DR or something like that. He trained under Dr. Matlock with the laser technique and he is an OB/GYN and urologist. He has some vids on YouTube mainly talking about the technique and such. I was quoted 6500 for LVR/labiaplasty and perineoplasty and he said that if I needed any bladder repair ect. that would be included so basically the most you would probably pay. He asked me a few questions like how many children I have do I leak urine when I laugh or sneeze do I have any prolapse ect. Am I over weight. Apparently he is very busy which isn't really a bad thing, but except for the twice we spoke, I haven't been able to reach him and so I sent my deposit to Dr. Regalado who is also an OB/GYN and urologist. Dr. De Pena did try to reach me a couple times but me being so busy as well it was just a miss every time. I am still considering going to him just because I felt better being able to actually speak directly to him instead of the assistant. he also seemed very down to earth and cool and told me to call him Gabriel LOL which felt kinda weird so I still called him doctor. I know that the laser method is not necessarily the better method because good results and bad depend more so on the surgeon. And also just because Dr. Matlock is all over Dr.90210 doesn't mean he is the best out there because I did A LOT of research on him as well and found out he had several lawsuits earlier in his career and they were settled but the women could not talk about it as part of the deal. But his spin on it was that he was being demonized because he was black. IDK but my point is it is always going to be a risk involved. I wish I knew anyone that has used either of these docs to get vaginal surgery!! Anyway if you are still researching Dr. De Pena hope this helps a little. I never stored his number in my phone but you can just google his name to get to his site and the numbers for him are right there.
Greeting, PainLa iam so glad to hear great results,i did too alot of internet researches on vaginalplasty and went to a local doc for a consultation today,, i was very disappointed from what he told me and came home did more research,, my replied was to the other person,,, i actually have had done 7 years ago with a doctor in new york,, my consultation today was just to have the inner muscles tightening up but from what he told me wasnt something i want to hear LOL, so i do need a second opinion,,, i wish hope to have great results like you did,,, do you mind i axk how much you paid for yours and infos ont he doctor you went to? Thanks,,hope to hear from you soon
ok, i got a message that you responded to me. anway thanks,. go for a second opinion, I work with doctors all day and i know they are not always right. If i have to speak from my own experience i would say that doctor is full of shit, but again everyone is different dr Rojas 809 440 4938 he is in Dominican Rep. i dont know how much he charge, because i paid for other procedures.
hi renewal, i did some research, because i refused to believe i am the only person that had such great results. read this. this is response to a patient question. contact this doctor for more information. Vaginoplasty success after vaginal delivery +1 Unfortunately, you were not able to find much information on vaginoplasty. However, the information and research does exist. In fact, I was involved in a nation-wide research project almost 4 years ago now that showed that nearly 90% (86.6% to be exact) of women undergoing vaginoplasty experienced "marked improvement" in sexual function afterward. I am a firm believer in the power of this procedure to change not only the sexual experience but thus also the sheer lives of women! Glad to help... @drryanstanton
contact dr Rojas 809 440 4938, i had surgery with him 6 weeks ago. best decision i have ever made.
Thankyou so much for your response! I hope u dnt mind me asking but could u give me a rough idea of what he charges and do u know his email address by any chance? Congrats girl :D
no problem. i have no idea what exactly he charge because i paid for lipo, breast and vaginoplasty together. he doesnt have email on the card. he also doesnt speak english, if you can speak spanish, give him a call and he will tell you a price. good luck, he is a perfectionist.
Did u feel a difference in sex with the vaginiaplasty? If u don't mind me asking
Well i just had a consultation with this doctor today about vaginalplasty ,, as honest as he was,,, he said vaginal tighten does not give you the sensation back ,,if your looking a procedure for better sex you should think twice about that... No docs will promise yout hat,, if you look into all the vaginalasty lawsuits,,,you will be surprise,, ,, you will find alot more than any other cases,,,he said they were false advertised ,,, youmight feel diff and tightness the first few months just b/c it wass still somewhat swollen,, dont let that fool you.. Best of lucks !,,,
yes i did! i am about 4 months post op, and i cannot find the words to say how grateful i am. i have a tight, vagina with perfect sensation.