Wanna BBL, TT, ARM LIFT. Separated Mother of 4 Girls Need to Get my Body Back ASAP. So Ready!!!!!!! - Dominican Republic

So ready to look the way I feel!!!!! It's time to...

So ready to look the way I feel!!!!! It's time to do me I have 4 baby girls and I need to be a put together woman for they and myself. I love this website. I think I'm a little bit of a stocker. My man be like you looking at A$$ again LOL! Anyone who has had a TT, BBL, ARMLIFT AND LIPO please feel free to comment and give me adivce Thankx

JUST GOT A QUOTE FROM DR. YILY

My quote was higher than I expected but I guess I will just have to get something done next year. Now the hard part is to decide what NOT to have. Arm lift or Breast lift. If I don't do my breast I'll always have to wear a push up bra. If I don't do my arms I can where stuff with long sleeves or a jacket to cover. Help which one should I let go? I'm gonna post a pic so you can see what I'm talking about. Arms or Breast?

I NEED THE ARM LIFT BAD IF I WANNA FEEL SOME WHAT COMFORTABLE IN MY CLOTHES

now see that's what I think to b/c big boobs are always in and I can look good in clothes as far as shape. thanks for the reply.

My Breast B4 38 DD down from a 40 F after my weight lost MARCH 2014

I will Skip the BREAST LIFT until next year. Thanks for the comments. I weighted 297 lbs after I had my 4th daughter. I made a decision to start getting healthier for my self after I left my husband of 10 years. It took me about 6 months to lose around 70 lbs and now I have all this extra skin and fat rolls that I hate. It's A DOUBLE EDGE SWORD!!!! You lose the weight but now I have all of this skin hanging off everywhere. I have a long way to go.
Dr. Robles or Dr. Yily

Dr. Robles or Dr. Yily. Don't know who I going to yet still trying to figure that part out but I know I'm gonna get right. Any suggestion?