Wanna BBL, TT, ARM LIFT. Separated Mother of 4 Girls Need to Get my Body Back ASAP. So Ready!!!!!!! - Dominican Republic

So ready to look the way I feel!!!!! It's time to...

So ready to look the way I feel!!!!! It's time to do me I have 4 baby girls and I need to be a put together woman for they and myself. I love this website. I think I'm a little bit of a stocker. My man be like you looking at A$$ again LOL! Anyone who has had a TT, BBL, ARMLIFT AND LIPO please feel free to comment and give me adivce Thankx

JUST GOT A QUOTE FROM DR. YILY

My quote was higher than I expected but I guess I will just have to get something done next year. Now the hard part is to decide what NOT to have. Arm lift or Breast lift. If I don't do my breast I'll always have to wear a push up bra. If I don't do my arms I can where stuff with long sleeves or a jacket to cover. Help which one should I let go? I'm gonna post a pic so you can see what I'm talking about. Arms or Breast?

I NEED THE ARM LIFT BAD IF I WANNA FEEL SOME WHAT COMFORTABLE IN MY CLOTHES

now see that's what I think to b/c big boobs are always in and I can look good in clothes as far as shape. thanks for the reply.

My Breast B4 38 DD down from a 40 F after my weight lost MARCH 2014

I will Skip the BREAST LIFT until next year. Thanks for the comments. I weighted 297 lbs after I had my 4th daughter. I made a decision to start getting healthier for my self after I left my husband of 10 years. It took me about 6 months to lose around 70 lbs and now I have all this extra skin and fat rolls that I hate. It's A DOUBLE EDGE SWORD!!!! You lose the weight but now I have all of this skin hanging off everywhere. I have a long way to go.

April or May 2015 Dr. Yily or Dr. Duran or Dr. Robles

Well I'm finally ready to do this after two years of watching everyone else I know its time. TT, bbl and full back and waist and flanks lipo, need me breast done to but I can sacrifice my breast if I can't afford it or the Dr. Says that they won't be able to do it all at once but I'm finally over watching everyone else.
Dr. Robles or Dr. Yily

Dr. Robles or Dr. Yily. Don't know who I going to yet still trying to figure that part out but I know I'm gonna get right. Any suggestion?