TT/Breast Lift with Implant -Dominican Republic

In 2004 I had weight loss surgery and within 2...

In 2004 I had weight loss surgery and within 2 years I lost a total of 180lbs. While that was a great achievement I was left with saggy skin on my thighs, butt, tummy, breasts and arms. I put off plastic surgery for many years because I was scared and it was very expensive here in NY.

Well a family member recommended that I contact Dra. Robles in santo Domingo. Her prices were about 65% less expensive making the surgery affordable to me. I have to say her prices were not what determined how I selected her. I knew a few former patients all with wonderful results so I decided that I would do it.

I need a lot of work done to tighten myself up but in August 2012 I went to santo Domingo and had a full TT and a breast lift with implants. I am so happy with my results! I breasts look better than they ever did before and very natural. My tummy also looks great. It hasn't been a year yet so in know I still have some healing but I feel so happy with my results that I will be going back to have my thighs, butt and arms done.

Dra. Robles made me feel very comfortable and she is very nice as are her staff. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to have these procedures done. She is safe and will run some of her own post op tests to make sure the results are consistent and that you (the patient) are a healthy candidate for the procedure she will perform. I could not have more work done while I was there due to my hemoglobin being just over 12. She said she was not comfortable doing more and I have to respect that she put health first. I have been monitoring my hemoglobin since my surgery and so far it's high enough to complete my transformation. I am so excited and nervous at the same time.

I should mention that the price I paid included the pre op tests, all medications, the recovery house, all meals and transportation to and from her office as well as to and from the airport.

I forgot to add that I also requested the TT ...

I forgot to add that I also requested the TT without any lipo. What I had done was the tummy tuck and muscle repair. I will return to my surgeon in June for thigh lift, lipo on my back, and a butt lift. I will also be having an arm lift at a later date. I will be scouring my pictures to see if I have any pre op pictures. I only had a few that I had sent to the surgeon and then deleted for fear someone would find them.

Thank you!!!

Thank you to everyone for your comments and well wishes. I will be having the second part of my transformation done on June 27! Can't wait for my whole body to look like it belongs to the same person lol I have stared a review for those procedures and will be posting pics and updates on that blog in the BBl board. Thanks again and enjoy your summer!

My review for the bbl/ thigh lift & arm lift

If you want to follow my next journey...this is the title of my reviews forvthose procedures
4 more days!!...Brazilian Butt Lift/Thigh Lift/arm Lift - Dominican Republic, DO

Scar revision!

When i saw dra. robles on june 27th and she informed me that my tt had opened from the inside explaining the darkness of the scar on my right side. i do remember that on my way home from the TT i was almost hit by another car on the road and the driver had to swerve hard to the left causing me to jerk hard in that direction. i did feel pain but when i got home and checked the incision was closed so i didnt worry about it. She suggested that i do a scar revision...so i Had scar revision done...I'm amazed at the results! I'm only 12 days post op and it looks incredible! Im in awe! Also decided to have my breasts lifted a little more. I wanted them more perky lol I'm so happy with my results. Will post pics soon...

Scar revision pis