Team Duran All the Way! - Dominican Republic, DO

I have anither reveiw on this site but decided to...

I have anither reveiw on this site but decided to do another because it wont let me switch doctors names! Anyways, a little about myself. Im 5'8 currently 185lbs but plan on losing 10 before surgery. I have researched this site and others for over 2 years and finally decided to get my procedures done. Im having tummy tuck, lipo, and bbl! Im super excited about sharing my journey with u, and even though my surgery isnt until december I still have alot of answers to anyones questions if they have them. Like I said before, ive been researching and making sure that im ready for surgery. I was actually planning on going to yily in April but her lack of communication has stirred me away. One thing I dont like is a doctor to not have good communication. Especially one who is out of the country. But once again, im more than ready for surgery and cant wait to update on my progress with pictures and informative information! Oh and as far as durans response times she gets 5 stars! She answers all of your queatiin with no problems and gwts back to u in a short time. I have already received my quote and date the first day I sent hwr an email!

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

We're having surgery te same day!
Does she offer recovery houses? Is that included in her prices ? Dr Robles fees cover stay for all days meals and garment
Okay ty......
Add her on Facebook and message her there she responded within hours and in a day I had set up my date. I emailed her twice never got a response, heard her email was down and backed up. So try Facebook and good luck
She sent me an email like two days ago, requesting for my pictures. This is the second time that I'm sending her my photos. I sent her a message on FB on April 16 and no response, I just sent another one. So i hope to here back from her.
Prettyrissy i search Google for the group you belong to I came seem tp find it.
U have to search on the direct fb site....
Hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com
Ive emailed twice and i still havent got a response. Any suggestions?
She just got 2 new assistants last week so u should be hearing something soon. She just recently got alot of emails from people inquiring about her work. Also if u can try and only email her once because that what also takes her along time to respond to people.
Where did you see Pics of her work? Ive heard great things about but i can't find any before and after photos. I cant read Spanish so univision is not a option for me. Im 36 5'2 i weigh about 170. I want a waist to die for. Hips that sing and a ass that's nice but not sloppy.
I went to her website although its in Spanish, I click on photos. Did u see the two pics that she as on RS?
I think you should look into Dr. Perry MIA, he does all that u want well!'
No I didn't see those. but i just sent her a friend request on fb that way i can few the pics she post of past patients and may meet a few on her page. i would like to schedule my sx for June or July. i definetly don't want to go to yily simply because i don't want to be 1 of the 15 per day. i think that's ridiculous and i want my Dr to take their time, be focused, and treat me like a priority.
Do I like Dra. Robles work?
I meant you
She has a fb page and a couple of groups. The group that im in is called dra augustina hilario duran. That group has a lot of pics of her work and people who went to her recently. She also has a twitter page with alot of her work.
@ prettyrissy thank you. can you post the link to the group your in.....
I tried but it didnt work but u can just search her name and it should pop up...
Pls would anybody have the telephone number and email address for DR Duran pls???
hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com Some one on here posted the phone number. You have to read all the post to find it.
What's her website that has photos
What's her website that has photos
I recieved an email response from her this AM, and she ask me to forward her my photos. I tried to send them and the email kept coming back failed. I asked her to send me another email where i can send pictures, no response as of yet.
Im not sure why its not sending. I was fine getting my pics through. She only has one email address. What are u getting done?