Ready to Look How I Feel! - Dominican Republic, DO

Well I've been stalking this website for a few...

Well I've been stalking this website for a few months, and I love the way the females help each other out .I've learned so much from the females on here . Overall the positivity out shines the minor negativity on this site. Support is a must .. I can imagine the psychological drain after surgery. I know before it I'm excited, nervous , hesitant and anxious All at the same time lol! Im 30 n I have a 13 year old son and I'm done having children. I want to focus on my career and enjoy life!!! Why not do it with a beautiful body ? ! Which I'm hoping dr yily can provide ! I researched doctors and I'm certain I want dr yily to do my surgery. My measurements are 36d 31 waist and 47 hips...my son was 10pds and did a number on my stomach . I like my figure but I want to feel confident that my spanx aren't showing lol... I feel wonderful inside I want to look wonderful too !!

2014 new me!!!!

2013 was full of bumps and blocks in my road ... But I guess it wasn't my time... I feel way more prepared this time n I'm so excited for the summer of 2014
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I chose dr de Los santos through recommendation of a co worker and then i did my own research and investigation