So Nervous. .. - Dominican Republic, DO

Ok so im getting TT armlift n BBL. Sooo nervous....

Ok so im getting TT armlift n BBL.
Sooo nervous. Im decided to go with Dr. AUGUSTINE DURAN. after alot of research I decided she was the best choice. I see the pics of before n after and she gets u the body u only can dream of.. so wish me luck I pray it all goes well.. I nervous but I pray its worth it all..

OMG

Next week Wednesday I will be in DR. Wowwwww!! I cant believe it. Im nervous Im upset cause I didnt reach my goal weight its really difficult for me cause of my job. I work 12 hrs a day. N not too active at work. I have 4 kids so when im not working im cooking n cleaning. Lol...
but next week is the big day. I go in for my labs on wed n hopefully gods will Thursday will be my surgery date. AUGUST 21 N AUGUST 22ND. smh I dont feel like im ready. But its done. Im soooo scared lol.

b4 duran

My before pics.. b4 duran.
I will post after pics as well as more detailed pics.

2am

August 21 2013. At home getting ready to head to the airport. I have to thank u guys for being so supportive. Thank u so much for the best wish guys I will keep u posted with pics n how everything is. Well wow I cant believe im heading to the airport havent been on a airplane since I was 5 years old. Im bugging how my experience getting on a plane will be to get surgery n being in pain. Hope I get to enjoy the Dominican Republic at least a little.. well guys wish me luck. Xoxo. Sending everyone positive vibes... omgggg im so nervous. .lol.

Btw

Oh btw. I was suppose to confirm with Dra.Duran unfortunately I was unable to contact her. :( or anyone so I pray everything goes according to plan. I dont need craziness to happen.. will keep u posted.

not too well..

Ok wow I hae so much to say. I GOT MY TT BBL ARM LIFT. ON 8 22 2013
AS IM WRITTING IM STILL HERE IN DR.
WHY?? OK MY RIGHT FOOT IS NUMB I CANT WALK IM CONFUSED AS TO WHAT HAPPEN IM UP SET AND DEPRESSED. I MEAN MY RESULTS. I WANNA KNOW IF ANYBODY OUT THERE HAD AN experience like mine im nervous n I would like to go home to my 4 kids walking. . This is bullshit dr.dura couldnt tell me either. August 25 tried to wiggle my fight toes no luck im swollen like hell. I thank god my hubby is with me I cant imagine doing this alone..im walking around thats all duran me. Im praying my feeling on my toes come back. Please anyone had an issue. Like this please write me back. Im really stressed about this. Im so depressed n comfused sad mad n I cant say im happy at all. I don't know what to do cause I cant walk.

very swollen n stood up in this pic balancing. my right toes r numbed.

D.R

NIGHTMARE-after surgery dont have feeling on Right Foot

I have sooo much to say I promise I will take my time n update. But as of right now im gonna just jump In to the MAIN.
ok so like I stated on my last post I had surgery on the 22nd of august by Dr. DURAN. things went crazy from day one. As I also stated I needed 3 bags of blood. So In other words I needed a blood transfusion. Then from the anesthesia I NEVER got my feeling back from the day of surgery. SmMfh. And I ask why did this happen. Nobody knows nothing Dr.duran said its a compressed nerve it must of happened when she did the BBL. So just to be cleared with the readers My Right Leg from my Ass check right side to my foot is numb no feeling starting from my foot all 5 Toes no feeling I cannot wiggle my toes At all. I cant even put shoes on cause I have no control of my foot. This shit is sad. I didnt come to Dominican Republic to have this happen. This has been a NIGHTMARE my whole experience lol DUran DOLL. No THanks I rather have feeling on my right foot. HONESTLY I DONT KNOW HOW IM FUNCTIONING IM IN THE "FAMOUS " CIPLA right now my last night here. Im just thinking how badly I wanna be with my 4 children right now. This whole experience has been so messed up painful nobody knows nothing mind you. Im Hispanic Puerto Rican to be cleared. PLUS MY HUBBY HAS BEEN WITH ME THROUGH THE WHOLE THING. NEVER LEFT MY SIGHT. THANK GOD .. HE HAS BEEN ASKING QUESTIONS BUT NOBODY HAS BEEN ABLE TO GIVE US ANSWERS. MY BRAIN RIGHT NOW IS SO MESSED UP. TO THINK I WAS SUPPOSE TO GO BACK TO WORK SEPTEMBER 05 2013. LOL THATS NOT HAPPENING EITHER. SO THE ONLY THING DURAN SAID IS SHE THINKS I NEED REHAB CENTER. I WILL NEED to work on my leg to get my feeling back. Hoping that when the numbness n swollen goes away my feeling will come back. This is A NIGHTMARE. I will be going to the Doctors in NYC to see what they say. I know guys im rambling on . Its just I have so much shit in my head. I would like to know if anyone has this reaction after a BBL numbness no feeling? Please inbox me or just reply on here is fine. Im feelin soo alone. I would appreciate anyones feedback. All I know is I have to get this fixed. Im leaving C IPLA AROUND 2PM. IM DYING TO GO BACK TO NYC. IMA GO SEE MY CHILDREN N HUG ALL 4 OF MY BABIES. I SWEAR ALL THIS STUPID DURAN DOLL SHIT WASNT WORTH IT. ALL I CAN SAY IS SMH. I GOT TO GET MY MIND RIGHT N PREPARE MYSELF TO DO WHATEVER I NEED TO. IM JUST Disgusted With Everyone here. NoOne has tried to help or attempt. But at this point im gonna leave it in Gods hands. Thats all I can do. I will keep updating u guys. Im sorry im rambling on and jumping all over the place everything. I just have so much in my head. N I really wanted to let u guys know whats happening with me. Ughh I still cant believe this s*** . Please if anyone has any info or any prior experience like mine please feel free to leave me a message. Guys wish me luck. I swear I wouldnt recommend this clinic nor this doctor. SORRY DURAN DOLLS... BUT THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE N THIS WASNT WORTH MY FEELING OF MY LEGS. THIS IS CRAZYNESS I CANT DRIVE PUT SHOES ON OMG JUST THINKING I PAID FOR THIS IT MAKES ME SICK. FUNNY THING ALL THESE NURSE HERE WOULD SAY OH MAMI ITS OK ITS NORMAL. CMON I HAD SURGERY 2 WEEKS AGO N I cant walk. This is so crazy. I feel I did my research on Dra.Duran. everyone said so many nice things to say. No negative the most thing would be u couldnt get in contact with her. N I was having second thoughts because of that. Maybe I should of went with that feeling. Ugh ok guys I need to get myself together to get the heck out of here. Just wanted to update n vent as well. Please please choose ur surgeon carefully.
I will appreciate anyones feedback.

pics

all DR. pictures

I figured I posted up all the pictures from D.R.

more pics

Cont. More pics please chk them from this horrible experience. ..

more more pics

Pics

I really need to update very soon

Hey first I would like to thank everyone that wish me well and those beautiful positive words. Thank u guys I sometimes couldn't get out of bed because of how I felt I can say reading you guys comments gave me hope n made me smile. Thank you seriously thank u guys. God is god. Ok well as far as me and my leg goes. I've been going to soo many doctors. A lot of doctors say that dr Duran hit the sciatic nerve n caused me to have no movements on my right foot. So for all u ladies that don't know I had a BBL n so she hit the nerve. So here I am 3 months later almost still without movement on my right leg. So it's call a DROP FOOT. So what doctors are trying to figure out if it's Damaged Compressed pinched or if I will stay like this wearing a brace forever. I'm heading to the neurosurgeon now to see what he thinks cause I did a MRI and EMG so god knows I'm praying n praying to my good lord this don't keep me like this for life. But don't get it twisted I'm thankful I'm alive and the good lord got me home to my kids. My kids are my everything. I'm thankful. Someone ask me if I like my results to my TT and my arm lift n my BBL well honestly after also having my belly button complications hell No. I kno us women wanna look good but I would of rather decided on another doctor or not doing it at all really. I mean I went through a lot too much n still going through it. My choice is to live n not be dealing with this. I mean I never twisted broke a foot or anything b4 this is hard to deal with. Who cares if my belly is flat like who the hell is looking if u walking with a walker seriously. All I want is to get better n to have u guys see what I went through n hoping I can make a difference in one of ur guys life. I don't wish this on no one . Sometimes I go back n fourth with god and ask why me. But I know there is a reason. I've also seen that a girl passed way at the same clinic leaving behind 7 kids behind. I can't imagine so again I'm grateful. Ok at the docs office well keep u posted Guys. God bless u guys n again thank u for ur positive comments. Wish me luck.

Just trying to get some answers

I swear I feel like I've been getting the run around. My neurosurgeon told me time is everything to decompress the nerve n now he wants me to do the same MRI to rule out infection I've token blood test n all MRI n EMG . So now this doctor is saying I should see an orthopedic surgeon. I'm confused I may go for a second opinion I don't have much time either my job is only giving me till December to go back to work. Idk what to do I'm frustrated and depressed. I pray that god leads me to the right hands.

Thank u.

Hey beautiful women. I wanna say thank u for praying for me n keeping me in mind. U guys have helped me soo much. Thank you soo much. U guys have made this easier for me.
Just wanna give u guys a little update so last Friday I went to see the orthopedic surgeon n he said I have damaged my buttocks muscles as well so that was shocking to me. He also told me he couldn't help me n referred me to another surgeon that deals with soft tissue. I don't know what to think about all of this. I really don't. The thing that kills me is that when I seen the neurosurgeon he said time is ticking I should get this surgery done to decompress the nerves that's affecting my foot drop. But then he tells me he can't help me because he thinks a orthopedic can help. N i went to him n he said no. So now to see if this doc can help. The orthopedic surgeon also suggested a plastic surgeon. But I have to find one that's willing to help me with decompressing the nerves. I don't know because the neurosurgeon made it seem like if I don't get this done soon my foot drop can be permanent n lord knows I don't want that. I'm praying I find a doctor that's willing. Please ladies continue the prayers for me. I need all I can get. Thank you for all ur love n support. Xoxo love u guys 4 real! ????????????????????

Update

Hey just wanted to show u guys I'm still here. Today I will be checking out on another doctor. So I will update. As for as now everything is still the same. I'm praying god heals me I'm feeling crippled especially on winter days. I have to be so careful. Ugh I'm frustrated I wish Duran knew all the damage she has caused me. I kno with surgery things are always a risk but to be so careless like she has it's crazy. I just pray this soon will be over. Thanks everyone who prays for me I thank u from the bottom of my heart.

its now almost a year

On August it will be a year of my surgery and the injury. And I have to say I still have nerve damage n cannot wiggle my toes nor move my foot up or down n not to mention I still have no feeling, itz a shame because by now I would of love to look hot and wear cute outfits and sandals unfortunately when u have foot drop u cannot even wear slippers cause I have no control of my foot, it's a shame
Honestly the day of my surgery I remember Dr Duran looking overwhelmed n stressed out and lol I also remember her saying it's a lot s stress and she felt stressed n off running like a chicken without her head, I swear I wish I would of really took all of that as a sign like nooooooooooo run get the he'll out of here, but I wanted this surgery so bad n now look a year later I'm still injured nerve dead n can't do certain things meanwhile back in Dominican Republic this unprofessional person is making money all of our money n chilling! Smh. Think b4 dealing with Duran at the end of the day she don't give a Sh** up you me nobody but her thirsty pockets, I pray n hope all u ladies think about it very very good,
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

This is the first time am reading your story.Thank you so much for sharing and I am so sorry this happened to you. I pray that my Lord Jesus Christ have favor in you and heal your right leg. Your story brought tears to my face, I can't imagine how this makes you feel inside. I was thinking about going to Duran for my revision but after reading ur story, I completely change my mind. Continuing to trust the Lord, I believe he will heal you. noting is too big for him to handle.
Thank you, I really appreciate your message,
You are in my prayer. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us, i pray that you find a solution to your problem. Please keep us updated.
Wow I can't believe u still going through this
I'm sorry that this happened to you and I am praying for you. Thank you so much for your review; it is very much appreciated. I hope and pray that you find a resolution soon. Again, thank you so much for your review.
I'm sorry this happend to you this breaks my heart and makes me want to slap myself for wanting to get surgery again I also went to Duran and the day of my surgery I walked in said hey ur so pretty so happy to see u right away she says no I'm not I feel ugly I'm tired thank god nothing has happend to me yet no infections or anything like what happend to u I'm sorry I will make a prayer ur foot goes back to normal stay strong :(
I'm so sorry to hear this!
Definitely Agustina Hilario is a NO NO NO! plastic surgeon !
I am so sorry.. I know nothing can make you feel better about your foot until you actually see progress.. God has blessed you on giving you the opportunity to live and see your family... Keep us updated..
god bless you
My heart and prayers go out to you, your husband, your children, and the rest of your family. God works in mysterious ways dear, its not the end of the road and do believe that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Baby girl God won't put no more on you than you can handle, you are sooo blessed to still have your life. God wants to use you..... continue keeping us updated. Your journey is our journey as well. I too wanted Duran to do my surgery because of her awesome before and afters, but it is impossible to get in contact with her. I took that as a sign to keep it moving and chose another doctor who said she cant promise to fill you buttocks up because of the dangers of hitting the sciatic nerve. Don't get me wrong, Duran is a master crafter, but it is dead wrong how she isn't stepping up to the plate to take care of you, her patient, which should be a warning to other girls looking at her. With that being said, continue to keep your head up hun, thanks for sharing your experience, and believe me, I know for a fact that you have saved a few lives of our rs sisters. God bless you!!
Well said fat2fab!
I'm so sorry this happened to you. I will have my surgery on 07/17/14 here in Orlando FL. with Dr. Soto my pre op appointment is on 7/08 and I will asked him about your case and how often it could happened. I'm not doing Brazilian butt lift but our bodies have plenty nerves and anything is possible. But for her not cared about you, that she is not a real professional. I will pray for you I hope you can get better soon almost one year is enough torture. Also please pray for me it's too late for me to cancel and reading this I made me nervous.
wow I'm so sorry I'll keep you in my prayers xoxox
Omg im sooo sorry for what happened to you. Im praying for you. Thanks for sharing.xoxo
My prayers go out to you. Wishing you well.
Bless your heart hun ive been checkin ur page and ive been waiting on u to update. Thank you so much for updating!!! I will continue to pray for you and keep you in my thoughts!
So sorry this has happened to you wishing you and your family well. I hope you are receiving PT to help with your foot.
By his STRIPES WE ARE HEALED! I'm still praying daily sis! Keep the FAITH!!!!you are a VERY STRONG YOUNG LADY!!!
Thank you for sharing your story! This will help others make their decision! God bless you, and you will heal, have faith!
Hope you are well and standing on your own two feet.
Ive been following your story and i am truly sorry for all youve been through but thank god youre alive and have your kids
Diossss!.... que carnicerica te hicieron! Sooooo sorry for you. I hope by now you're doing much better! This' like from a HORROR MOVIE! Did you ever talk to her again?... you should send her your pictures and post them EVERYWHERE! GOOD luck amiga and hope you're doing fine by now.