3 Months Away from Being the Bomb! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hey yall!!!! I'm so ready and so excited about...

Hey yall!!!! I'm so ready and so excited about this transformation. Im getting a tt, bbl, and lipo of the back Im 34 years young and I have 2 kids ( 6&3) that really took a toll on my body. With my first child I only gained 20lbs and lost it really fast after I had him, but my second child which is a girl really done it for me ( lawd jesus) I gained 68lbs with her and she's been raising hell every since, lol ( that's my baby). In the meantime, I've developed 3 hernias during the pregnancies and now it's time for them to go!!! I have always been active but cant do anything with theses hernias. I found this site on Dr. Jimerson ( the bbl king) facebook and started reading all the stories and seeing all the awesome results. I had Chosen Dr. Jimerson first but whew good lord what a price, and who wants to wait until next year for surgery? So my second choice was Dr. Yily, l love her results!!! At first my thought was do I really want to go to another country to have surgery? Hmmm with that price and those results, hell yeah!!!! Lol. I recently got my quote from Dr. Yily and purchased my flight today. I'm so ready for this journey!!! Shout out to those that have had surgery and shared your stories, they really do help :)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Ok, so this whole sending the deposit to Dr. Yily...

Ok, so this whole sending the deposit to Dr. Yily is a mess!!!!! Dang it why can't I just send the money with simple instructions UGH!!!! (aint nobody got time for this) in my sweet brown voice, lol!!!! Is anybody else having the same issue? I ready need to lock my date in.

What date are you shooting for?
June 18th
Good luck to you! I know you're going to be happy with your results!

It's official, June 18th is my day!!!! Dr. yily...

It's official, June 18th is my day!!!! Dr. yily here I come!!!!!

Hey Lil Mama I'm excited for you... I'm going June 6th, wish it was 2mrw....My moms from NC a lil town called Springhope 30 mins outside Rocky Mount.... I go down every year... I love it and I can make pork bbq & sweet Tea so I don't miss it as much when I'm away.
Yeah, I've Heard Of SpringHope. I Wish You Well On Your Date. What Are You Getting Done? Where You Staying At?
Are you taking anyone over with you? Do you speak Spanish?

1 month away!!!!!

Hey Y'all!!!! I Am Now 1 Month Away From Being The Bomb!!!! So Excited Ive Got My Items Together, Passport, And Pills Ready. Only Thing Is I'm Anemic So I Checked My Levels Out The Other Day And My Hemoglobin Was 11.8 :( Gotta Get It Up So Yily Can Give Me What I Want. If Anyone Has Stayed At Hotel Plaza Del So Let Me Know How You Liked It. I Decided Not To Stay At The Jm Spa Due To The Recent Infection Issues That They Are Having.

Hey hun, if you don't mind me asking, whats your height and weight?? What's included in your 6000.00 quote? all that aside I'm gonna be checking in on you to check your results good luck sweetie I'm super excited for ya!! :)
Wow.. I'm going June 6th and i will be staying at an apartment

need to gey a taxi service!!!!

Hey Y'all, I've Booked My Place to Stay. Now I'm Looking For A Good Taxi.Service Any Suggestions?

Hi, Your day is getting closer and closwer. If you are staying at Plaza del Sol hotel, they can send a Taxi to go and pick you up for $45.00US. There is another taxi that a few ladies have used and he seems to be very good and nice. His name is Jose Brito and his number is 809293-1879. He is also in whatsaap and you can talk to him. There is another taxi called bambinotaxi or something like that. Good luck in your journey and will be checking on you to see how it is going. Happy healing and speedy recovery. I will be seeing Yily on July 5th.
Thanks A Bunch For The Info. I Had To Change My Dates To Aug 13. So I'm Looking Forward To This. Good Luck With YouR Journey As Well :)
I'm 5`2" 178. The 6000 Was The Max I Budget For This Surgery. Thanks A Bunch, I'm So Ready!!!!!

Has anyone just had tt & lipo with Dr. Yily and paid $4000?

Hey yall!!! I was wondering if someone just only had tt & lipo with Dr. Yily and what was the price? I decided just to get tt & lipo due to some financial issues. She first quoted me $4000 this was for tt, lipo of back, waist, arms stomach & bbl. I emailed her back asking for quote for tt & lipo and she said it was the same price $4000 wtf? Im starting to think that Dr. Yily is not the one answering her emails!!!!

If you read around u'll see that she kinda basis her quotes off ur weight and pictures...ive noticed girls my height amd weight got more or less the same quotes. When you say tt and lipo it means all the same areas for her....i guess its how she sculpts that yily frame. ...so dropping arms wouldn't bring the price down. .. you would be paying more to do it separately. ...
Yeah, But I Don't Want Bbl Now. That's Why I Asked If Price Was Different.
Oh...hmm then yeah I woukd think it should go down some :/
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon