Tummy Tuck, Lipo, BBL with Dra Yily De Los Santos - Dominican Republic, DO

Going next week. Will be back with pictures:) I'm...

Going next week. Will be back with pictures:) I'm so excited to be 7 days away. I'll try to take many pictures along my journey. I am staying in Santo Domingo for 12 days. I am so excited to be worked on by one of the best Plastic surgeons around! I am excited and think she can work miracles for me. Please follow me in my journey!

I now have curves

I'm 3 days out. Here are a few photos. All photos from today except one with blue gown up, that was right after surgery. I'm doing fine, very swollen and bruised.

four days post and first massage.

Swollen but coming along fine now. I'm glad to be here at Dominga Diaz recovery house. The care is off the charts, this is truly an amazing journey. Here are a couple pics from today, mind you I have pads in my compression garment for where I have inflammation. Garment is a notch smaller after that great massage. I'm feeling great. I wanted a big butt, and that's what I got lol.

foot hurts, hemoglobin levels dropped, and belly button burn, long couple days

For the past couple days I have been in and out of Cipla. Hemoglobin was at 6.5, I needed a blood transfusion., burn on my belly button so had almost 3 days with compression garment open, making knots all over my back and making me swell. Things just happened, my foot and leg still hurts, but I'm assuming with better blood flow it shall pass. Nothing was from sx, things just happen, noone to blame. Always expect the best and prepare for the worst. I'll update more later.

forgot tummy burn photo

Im just putting gauze to let it air out. Kotex on a new belly button get to hot and cause burns

10 days out pictures

Drain still in at 10 days. Still swollen and bruised and far from my end results. I'm loving what I have so far.

13 days out, wet and wild finally taking a shower.

Foot pain still really bad, don't know what nerves were hit in my leg andfoot but it feels like a SOB lol. I'm now feeling human again, a shower, washed faja, and running around doing errands. I'm still quite a bit swollen but you can see the progress of my belly button big time. I still feel fat, can't wait for swelling to be gone so I can actually see my results. Oh ya, pulled drain out yesterday with assistance of someone. It was no big deal.

In the Emergency Room for foot pain

Since the minute I got out of surgery as anesthesia wore off I felt like last 2 small toes and half foot still had tingling. Next morning I couldn't stand on the leg. They looked by ultrasound for bloodclot and nothing. Only thing anyone can think is nerve damage, I'm 15 days out and foot pain so severe it won't let me walk, sit, sleep without being on heavy pain pills. I'm at the Emergency room today and hoping they can get to the bottom of it. I don't care if I need foot surgery if I get some relief from this shart, constant pain. Please pray for me. I don't know how sexy I look in a wheelchair lol.

13 hours in the ER

Diagnosis: nerve pain from lipo, and wound care from belly button. I was given pain killers and Gabepentin to lessen nerve pain till it subsides. Looking at 6-9 months for foot pain to go away. I'm feeling a bit of relief today, takes 2-3 days to get into the system and work well. I'll keep updating, but feeling much better.

it's rare, most likely won't happen to you

Nerve damage is very rare. Please don't take away from the beautiful work of Dra Yily De Los Santos. She is cautious, she is experienced and her work is magical. My foot will get better and is already feeling better. Swelling is part of the process, no pain no gain. Overall the pain wasn't so bad. Would I recommend Dr Yily? You bet my big ass I would!!#teamyily2014

I have never had so much pain

It's directly through the bottom of my foot. Like the worst toothache you ever had, the nerves in my foot are painful 24/7. It's interrupting my sleep, appetite, walking is a joke. The meds help so little it's unreal. If anyone has had this happen please let me know your outcome. I'm desperate, I would rather have a baby all natural knowing in a day or two it would be over with. This is torture and I can't live on narcotics.

no faja, big booty

Swollen in my belly and back pretty bad! Abdominal template to flatten the belly out.

several appointments coming up including a nerve study on leg and foot

The pain is MOSTLY being controlled by my meds. Its much better than constant pain. I'm pretty happy about that. I feel like life is getting back to normal and I love my results.

I made a Dra Yily de los Santos Secret group on facebook. There was one but it closed

There are many of us just not sure what Dr to choose. This group is dedicated to Yily because of the amazing work she does. The more members who share their story the more information is out there about her. So if you already went, your invited, if you plan to go, your invited:) Just let me know!

pictures from yesterday

I had to show some side by side, 4 days away from a month out, and I'm ready for a bikini. I know this will get better, but here is niw and I feel like pure hottness!! Health wise I have some appointments coming up and eill update if there are changes

Nerve ultrasound on my leg at 8:30 pm

I'll update you on my nerve study. And the 24 I go back to the Dr for foot pain and also for belly button. I have had it airing for days and seems like it might just be healing on its own. I have to admit I'm disappointed in the scar it will leave and when I see other Yily bellies looking great I can't help but think I wish mine were that pretty! I'll show it in my next post. Here are some pictures to give you an idea of what curves Yily does give:)

leg ultrasound and belly button

Leg ultrasound last night was checking for blood clot so pain still the same and living till my next dose of medicine ugh.. I tried walking and swell everywhere, so no exercise yes. Belly button looked as though it was healing except for a tiny spot, so I put alcohol on it last night to hopefully dry it up and go ahead and heal it.

so this morning belly button looked black, now after showering

I thought last night putting alcohol on the itty bitty spot that wouldn't heal was a good idea. So I showered and it got moist after washing it gently with dial soap. You can now see the little hole in belly button that won't heal. I'm going back to the Dr Tuesday so I will let them know I think the skin is dead and ut won't close and heal. Also pictures to compare my one month out. Yes they are nudies, but to show the full effect I will show them.

ok, no belly button infection

It's in the enclosed part of the belly button she said it didn't get enough air and might take longer to heal. I got a ointment to put on it, but really to iar it out as much as possible.

belly button looking good, I'm looking good, I am loving the new me.

I'm still not 100% but I am getting back to normal life. Still on 6 pills of 600 mg of Naurontin. I'll be glad for the day when I don't need to depend on meds.

I deleted some nude pics

Someone was talking about posting them all over so it was at first my intention to go step by step in this process to help other dolls. I'll find some and post before, but don't want unlady like pics for my son's sake! Before sx

Things looking up

hemo back up to 12.5, and down from 3600 mg to 600 mg of naurontin a day. Foot pain tons of relief and feeling much better. I didn't think the pain would ever go away, looks like it has mostly! I'm so thankful for the curves and less pain, however my belly burn scar is ugly.

vitamin d diffecient

That's the concern now. I have to take vitamin d in high dosages once a week.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Can you add me to the group? Please look me up or email me directly or through Facebook @ jenniedewald@hotmail.com.
Can you add me to your fb group please email me details tburgos013@yahoo
Could you please add me to the yily fb group :)
Hey Judy, how are you doing?
Can you add me to the yily group on fb
I love your advice: "Expect the best, but prepare for the worst." That's so insightful! I'm sorry you had complications, but glad you made it through okay! Nerve pain is the worst pain there is, my mom has it all over her body from a botched back surgery. I sure hope yours gets back to normal. Your story will help others, thanks for posting! :)
U look great and so happy the same exact thing happened toy belly button, rub some vitamin E on iT mines is still healing!!!!
How is yours looking now?
It's still healing but not completely healed it's trying to form a scab
Im so happy ur pain is going away. PS u look beautiful
I was at my end with the horrible pain, my fear was that it was here to stay. And that I would continue to take meds just to get by. Thank you for your compliment, thanks to Dr Yily!
Thank you so much, I was afraid it would never go away!
You look great, I don't remember if you said how the burn happened, will you do laser treatment on it? You look very, very lovely, scar and all!!!
There was a kotex placed directly over belly button and it rubbed and sweat. Thanks, but I was looking forward to wearing low cut tops and by this summer I might be able to.
Thanks for sharing your journey...I am planning on going to dr yily early next year..I will look your group on fb to join.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Great results & don't engage in the negativity on this forum:-)
Thanks, can't wait to post 3 months pics. Down to 3000 mg of Naurontin, and hope to go down another 600 mg by tomorrow. Foot getting better little by little with nerve issues.
Why are you saying something different on FB. I find it quite strange that you're on Facebook expressing your bad experience only with the recovery house and how they treated you and how they didn't feed you and the lack of concern but when you read your journey and real self you fail to mention any of that you stated how you couldn't eat and how your problems with your foot due to the nerve issue from the lipo you stress also how your problems with your belly button how you had to go to the emergency room and how to eat it was difficult because of the pain. you tell that you're in ICU but on real self you post a bunch of pictures as your time has gone on since February of you and your your new faja. Your underwear and clothes so that's not the type of icu I've ever heard of it seems like you're just upset about something you trying to pass the blame. you trying to discredit someone's name on their business. Shame on you get a life. It's. Not nice or fair to slander people
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Idk where u are saying shes slandering someone when she hasnt said one damn thing bout the food or the recovery house. All she does it brag about It to everyone so why u trying to start shit for. As for her nerve in her foot huring of course it hurts her and she does have some trouble with it also her belly button being bad it looked scary looking at first thats why she went to doctor to have it checked to make sure it wasnt infected. So before u come here trying to bash someone check the facts out before u come running ur mouth trying to start shit....... js
You most be confusing her with someone else becuz I have never heard her say anything negative about the rh she stayed at. All she ever say is that she loved it there and that she wants to return to visit and vacation and stay with them becuz they feel like family. And her being in ICU never heard that either error. I really think you got her confused with someone else.
Your to ignorant to look for yourself. It's on her fb group she just started. So before you reply. Check 1st I speak fact. Your speaking from foolish Assumption. See for yourself before u open your mouth or reply. Again as I said. What she said on fb is totally different.
I been in the fb group from day 1 and been following her from before she open the group so I do know her story very well we were count down the days before she went to DR. You are not speaking any fact. You are speaking out your a $$. Don't understand why you would take the time to write lies against Judy. I don't want to keep going back and forth. But you are wrong and immature. God bless ladies.
Thank you ladies. I posted every step here, in the first Yily group and in the new one together. Like same days same post. I have never been in the ICI, or spoken against someone I grew to care for deeply for 12 days. With all my unfortunate downfalls with my sx I still created a Yily group and thank her for my body. Oh ya, one person did pm me saying sae was scared as f$@#, I simply said, if I was that scared I wouldn't go. I would still say the same, if you are sooo scared, don't go... SIMPLE! I was scared, but normal fear. And I put on my big girl panties and went! There is risk with every surgery, I weighed it out and dove in. So glad I did or I wouldn't feel sexy and beautiful, what we all want!