Finally Making Moves! Dominican Republic, DO

I'm finally making moves to getting my body back....

I'm finally making moves to getting my body back. I have been doing a lot of research for a long time. I originally decided to go with Dr. Pazmiño in Miami FL. He has awesome work also... His quote was $14,300...I already gave a deposit of $500. I don't think I wanna spend all that and be broke or owe any loans. I will be canceling with him to get my deposit back.
I continued my research and came across RealSelf and here I clearly saw that outside of the states a lot of women are traveling to get procedures done. I'm not gonna lie! I said to myself I would never go out of the US! Lol here I am going to DR to get my body back!

So I decided to go with Dr. Robles. The work she's done is awesome! I love that everything is just about included. Raquel her assistant is great! Nonetheless, I don't like surprises especially when it has to do with $$ that you did not count on spending. She provides you with everything you need to knw... Til later beauties!

Before pictures...

Wish pics

Refund/Deposit

Hey guys! So I finally got the confirmation on getting my refund from the Dr. Paz... Which I'm happy about... I can use that that toward my deposit for Dr. Robles... :)

Talked with my sister...

Well guys, I spoke with my sister and told her that I need her to come with me to DR...
Mind you she don't want me to have the surgery period.
I'm her only sister and she feels afraid that I will have complications going to DR... She broke my heart, she was crying and pleading that I don't go over seas... I'm confused and don't know what to do... I love her too much.... :( what can I do? Should I go without telling her? Or should I pay 14,400 to get done here? And she can come with me to Florida. She will not go to DR... Not for that anyways.

Finally spoke with Dr. Robles!!! :)

Finally spoke with Dr. Robles....
I had some questions to feel secured that this is the right thing and surgeon to go with... I feel good about this... I'm feeling more anxious about having this Sx done... I'm thinking of changing my date... I wanna have enough money in case I need to buy extra stuff and go shopping!!! (White chicks movie) lol
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Hey I will also be out there for the 16th but for yily do you have an rh buddy? =)
Omg! Awwww I can totally relate I have only one sister too! I'm the oldest... I'm really looking forward to ur journey, I pray all goes well wishing nothing but the best dear, xoxo
Thank you sooo much!! I appreciate the comforting words... I'm the younger sister and everyone treats me like the baby sister even if I'm older... Lol can't win... Thanks again hun...
Congrats!!! How exciting!! Can't wait to see it progress!!
Thank you hun... :)
Good luck! your gonna look great!
Thank you hun... I can't wait! :) Are you a #roblesbarbie? Lol
good luck doll
Thank you hun... I'm looking forward for this transformation long awaited for... :)
yes I waiting mine too.. I can see the results already but not that much. right now im in the recovery process on Paradise RH
Do you have any before pics? And post op? How is the recovery treating you with post recovery ? Hang in there #roblesbarbie I'm sure you will look fabulous! Can't wait to your results...
I meant how is the RH helping you with your recovery? Sorry... Lol
@ robles doll, when did u have surgery? I can't find your blog I only see posts from you about the recovery house. Do u have any before or after pics?
I start my reviews please check it
Check my review I will post pictures, about the services i give them 10.. They are always on time with medication, water, food, massages, etc.
they help me every time I need even in the bathroom you had a bottom that every time you press someone help.
Good luck to all of you ladies. I am planning on going to the DR as well. I am in the process of getting quotes. So far I got a quote from Robles and Yily Santos. I'm still waiting on Duran. All of them do great work!
Thank you! :) Good luck to you too hun... When are you planning on going?
Thank you, I want to go between November and February. I have to get the timing right with my job. I wish I can go tomorrow!
I know the feeling!! Lol Keep us posted of your journey... I will be following your journey to becoming a #barbie. :)
Good luck I will be following your journey.
Thanks! I need all the blessings I can get! I hope my journey will be helpful for you and other women on RealSelf.. :)
Congrats on choosing a surgeon! I received a quote from Robles also, not sure if she's "the one" but her work is great & I like that she offers a package up front. I'm leaning toward Duran for SX... What are you having done?
Thanks! I'm having a tummy tuck, lipo to the waist, and fat transfer to my buttocks.... I may if later then feb.. Not sure... How about you?