Dr Robles...

I am confused at this point. I was originally...

I am confused at this point. I was originally planning on having surgery in Santiago with doctor Yuseff Serulle because I do have family in the area. After reading some reviews and looking at some picture I feel confused. Please help with any opinions you ladies may have. I would like to also say THANK YOU to every single one of you ladies that have posted it is a great support system.

I'm in the same boat as you girl! I am looking at Yily, Robles and Dr pantoja in MX. i was really excited about Yily everyone saying she is the queen. Several of the post on here the girls will rave about her then say they are now not going to go for what ever reason, a lot of them never post again the few that have don't have pictures up and the ones that do the picture is really hard to see the incision and some have really big booties which I dont like the big booty but their figures look good. Dr Robles on here seems like more more girls continue their story and I have seen some really good pics of the incision and I really like that. Dr Pantoja I have seen good pics good incision I think Robles may have him beat just a little with the cut line. I love the fact his response with the quote was quick always answers all my questions plus I love the fact they say you only have to stay a total of 5 days in MX but it is a little more money. Dr Yily was truly my top pick now really having second thoughts I finally got my quote from her. Have not received info yet from Robles I was really hoping to lock in something today with one of them. I think I'm gonna do more research this weekend on cost of flights and how much time on the plane. I so CONFUSED!!!!
@Boopieboop. This is'nt easy at all. The crazy thing is that I already have purchased a flight to Santiago and will have to change it. My husbands face was priceless when I told him that one LOL. I have dropped Dr Yuseff off my list. I am down to Yily and Robles for some reason I am leaning more towards Robles I just dont hear much about any Breast Lift but I do have to say Robles TT incision line superb! Yily gives you that booty booty booty everywhere I am not looking so much for that my main thing is nice clean cut incisions. Well and ofcourse flat belly small waist and a nice set of headlights. When I emailed Robles I received a reply asap to send pic and answer some questions still waiting for quote but that was yesterday. Have not heard anything from Yily office yet. There is something that I read yesterday on another forum sent to a poster from Yily "Please don’t ask me to send you pics because I don’t have time, that’s why my executive advertising is the only one who uploads them to the site" made me shrug for some reason. My flight time will be close to 4 hours.
Sound like we want the same things and have the same concerns. I think at this point Yily might be out I want that communication and don't think I'll get that and I don't want to walk out with a big booty. I want to make up my mind so I can start planning.

Ok so I have decided to drop one of the doctors...

Ok so I have decided to drop one of the doctors its down to Dr Yily & Dr Robles. They both seem to do wonderful work with TT the incision lines look great. I am still confused I need more information on their Breast Lifts I cant find much I havent even seen one picture of a breast lift not including their website and even then most have implants.
hello everyone....im new here,,,im tryingto find a doctor but im torn between iyily, cardenas and rolbes.....please help .....can i see some pics or something....i also would like a buddy.....im trying to go either late march or early april
I had an appt with Robles this morning for a 9 day po visit. I know Robles did 16 surgeries this week and still makes time for her po visits. I was having problems with my drain last Saturday night and she had me come in at 9:30pm, because she was concerned. It turned out to be nothing, but she cares for her patients! I really like her! She is so friendly and has a great sense of humor. She is on the conservative side, but for me...that was perfect! I want to look good, but not fake. From a conservative girl from the heartland and way out of my comfort zone, that speaks NO spanish...I really respect her! Just thought that might help your decision. I did search for months and spent many hours and I know exactly what you are going through. I had 6 Drs at first and finally narrowed it down to Dra. Robles. Through prayer, I finally felt the peace I needed with my decision. Good luck with your decision.
@excited4change.. Thank you once again. I appreciate this site so much words can't explain how grateful i am and how much help it is for women to share their stories.

#teamrobles it is for me :) July 2013!

#teamrobles it is for me :) July 2013!
Hi ladies:) please share with me Laura's email. Thank you.
Hi everyone,I spoke to Laura and and she hasn't gotten back with me with the quotes. CAN SOMEBODY PLEEEASE SHARE HER E-MAIL. Thank you:)
I use info@drawalkirisrobles.com

CBC 13.7 I feel like this is low for TT, BL &...

CBC 13.7 I feel like this is low for TT, BL & Lipo??? I have been on iron and will continue to use until surgery it should raise by then.

Awesome chickie!!!

I am going to buy a ab board at annmichellestore...

I am going to buy a ab board at annmichellestore.com I just dont know what size to buy S M L?
What is a ab board? I tried to go out to the website you listed but it didn't work?
Sorry correction *http://www.annmichellstore.com in the search bar type tabla and it will show you.

I ordered some items online thru amazon: Boiron...

I ordered some items online thru amazon:
Boiron Arnica Cream -- 2.5 oz
Kelo-Cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel, 20 grams
Wahl 4120-600 All Body Powerful Therapeutic Massager
Aubrey Organics - Rosa Mosqueta Rose Hip Seed Oil, .36 fl oz liquid
VitaMedica Surgery Program Kit, Nutritional Supplement System

www.annmichellstore.com
Ab Board - Tabla Cirugía Estética
It comes in one size fits all even though it gives you a size chart.

Walmart
Neosporin ointment
A&D Diaper Rash Cream
Dial Soap

I will also be buying the rest of my items from walmart that I still need for my trip. I am debating on purchasing lipo foam.
Woo Hoo you must be getting so excited!!! So happy for you!!!
I am I am cant wait. I am also very excited for you, we started this journey not to far apart with alot of the same concerns and it has been very helpful to compare notes and share thoughts. You will be there first and your date is around the corner woop wool!!
I'm so freakin excited now!!! Went to my doctor yesterday everything looks good!!!! He is writing a letter since I have asthma. He also told me to come see him once I get back he has been great!!!

So today I received my an board looks bigger...

So today I received my an board looks bigger online I think it came in nude there is like a cardboard inside the fabric material which does have Velcro I'm order to remove the cardboard for washing.

Also received my VitaMedica pre and post vitamins.

At this point I am feeling confused about the BL....

At this point I am feeling confused about the BL. I am trying to find the difference in the cuts and find out more about half anchor cut which is what method supposedly Robles does said by her patients.
@ ready for dr what does the ab board do and where can I buy it
Board is for better compression when garment gets loose and keeps stomach flat also to achieve a complete flat stomach. Here is the direct link http://www.annmichellstore.com/detail/index.cfm?nPID=3468 If you have problems with it go to WWW.annmichellstore.com Once you go to the site in the search bar enter the word tabla (board in Spanish) and click search it will show up. There is only one size so if you chose s-m-l doesn't make a difference.
Im going to order it today thank you so much for the link. And by the looks of that little tummy you have your results are going to be awesome. Good luck :))

5 days until departure! #teamrobles

Wow I remember it was months ago I started my journey and now I have days left. I have followed a few journeys on here and most of them have gone and conquered but I don't see much posting from them anymore. I'm sure I will be doing the same. I have to specially thank boopieboop for sharing her journey with me and she is still continuing to do so she has kept her word to keep me posted, answering any questions I may have and has also kept me motivated as well. I am going to take these next fee days I have left to pack and spend the most time possible with my children and husband I will miss them so much!!
Blessings Hun!!!
Thanks for your blessings.

Day of arrival

Today felt like such a long day. I slept 15 min last night and then off to airport I was had a safe flight over.. the driver a very kind man Wilson was at the airport when I exited baggage claim he was holding my name up written down on a sign.. My best friend that will be with me thru this journey also met me at the airport :).. Wilson brought the both of us to cecip.. When entering the building I said to myself the day has finally came. To sum it down waited in the waiting area which was well air conditioned and had WiFi, i had blood work, urine, xray and EKG done. Afterwards i had to wait to be given my room. Laura what a doll she is so pretty and pleasant she a beautiful lady. I ended up going to grab a bite with my friend. When we got back room was ready and I have no complaints. I took a shower and relaxed. The doctors assistant speak English very well and she is also very nice. I was knocked out sleeping when doctor Robles walked in but I jumped up and I was so pleased to see her wow love her she is straight and to the point and health is beyond all her top priority. Dinner was brought to the room as well. I ended up falling back to sleep woke up and decided to update. I had a long day and I want to be rested and relaxed on that note ladies I'll try to update tomorrow. Surgery in the am.
Sending prayers!
Prayers with you!!!! You are going to be thrilled with your results

1 day post op and feeling good..

glad your ok. prayers for a good recovery. when u feel better...let us knowthus farhow ur days have been? pics etc. thank u for sharing ...oh and p.s. im excited to see ur outcome cos ur pre oic is the way I look as well.
Thank you.. yes u will do that ;)
Good to know you're doing well, I'm happy for you. Did you get the BBL as well?

So glad to be back home!! 12 days PO

1 day post op

Yes to wheelchair!

The wheelchair is a must!!!!! I took the advise from a fellow rs member thanks boopieboop. The walk from the start to the gate would have been way to much. Of course a lot of ppl turn and look at you and when going thru security the agent basically went under my dress as if it was peek a boo we was playing lol. Passed thru like a breeze everywhere else. I took the meds I was given as directed but my gosh was I swollen my legs looked like Phillsbury dough man. Oh yea and of course I tipped I have to say when Wilson dropped me off the guy literally pushed me 20 steps OK maybe 25 and firmly expecting $20 dollars $10 is more than enough they make it sound like they are doing so much for you wateva. Now the girl that pushed me from JetBlue was the one that took me to the gate and stopped for me to pick up a snack also she got the 20$
Thank you for your response:) I'm also trying to purchase the vitamedica, it's about 88 bucks on the web. Is that how much it cost you?
No problem :). I paid close to 100$ with the delivery. If you are going to Robles don't even bother in purchasing the kit its a waste of money. The package contains two pre surgical bottles that contain vitamin A in them. Dr Robles has cancelled surgeries due to patients taking them. Now the two bottles after surgery is a must which you can pick up at a vitamin store or amazon are the arnica pills (pellets) and bromalain take those with you.
Good to have you home safe and sound:) Did you end up using the ab board? Please let me know since its around 30 bucks and I don't wana get it then not use it. Thanks.

13 days PO

One day at a time.

I've had 7 lymph massages and my faja was taken in by a seamstress feels like it did when I came out of surgery which is perfect.

very swollen

Your results are amazing !!!!! Question how long do you have too keep the drains in. I'm considering going to Robles and I thought by the end of the two weeks the drains will be removed so now im confused......
Thank you :).. I had the drain in exactly 14 days. You do have to drain 50cc or less in order to remove. I did come home with it since I came home on my 11th day post op best thing to do I can't imagine not having it with the altitude of the plane. Then again you might be lucky and have it removed before then it all depends on how the persons body recovers. But 50cc or less is the rule.
I'm thinking its cause of my constipation. Now I'll rethink it

Patience.....

Im taking a break from my massages for 2 weeks then going back for the last sessions. Still swollen and wish it would go away lol. Back burns and itches sometimes. Moving around a lot more :)
Wow your scar looks very low and light! Great curves
Thanks :). I used mosqueta rose.

2 months PO still swollen

With my faja on

Did u get bbl to
Looking good
Thank you :).. you are looking wonderful lady keep up the good work!!!

before, beginning, between and yesterday...

I wanted to see the changes side by side :) patience....
Lookin hott girlie!!!
Thank you girl :)!!
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! i ONLY GOT 3 MASSAGES LOL

4 months

4 months post op
You look great lady
Just wanted to say your results are BEA-U-TI-FUL! Hope you're happy with your results.

ughhhh!! very disappointed!!

So I have lost 20 pounds and the pouch is still there.. I reached out to Dr Robles and she has told me that I will need Lipo to remove.. She also told me that she lets all her patients know that she doesn't do it during tummy tuck because it's a risk to the skin.. I don't remember being told this.. the point is that after all the pain and time recovering here I am disappointed .. I was 160 going into surgery.. yes I do have a amazing waist but the pouch is not.. so now I am looking for a doctor to speak to about smart Lipo I can't think of going thru regular lipo :/
I had my entire abdomen & back liposuctioned before the tummy tuck. I did the flanks again at the time of my tummy tuck. I had a lot of loose skin after the lipo. That is the primary reason why I needed the tummy tuck.
That's my fear. After lipo to the front of the abdomen after the TT you'll have loose skin.
I'm considering smart Lipo to remove pouch doesn't have to be all of it even if half was gone I would be very happy.

going back to Robles goodbye pouch..

Planning on going back withiwithin a month bye bye pouch..
R u getting smart lipo or going back to Robles
I did end up going back to Robles.
Oo ook congrats I wanna c put some pics up please

Bye Bye Pouch

2nd round to Dr Robles and so happy I did it. Cant wait for final results.
I just got an odd text from Dr. Robles assistant about paying extra for abdominal muscle repair. Was that part of ur tummy tuck?
I know this is not my post but I did not pay extra that was all in the five grand that I pay
They will try to get more from you she wabted me to pay for insurance but I told her that I only had $300 with me and that was for the medicine that I need it to buy after the surgery.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon