new pic.. Robles 4 months ago still have swelling wish it would all go away..

I am confused at this point. I was originally...

I am confused at this point. I was originally planning on having surgery in Santiago with doctor Yuseff Serulle because I do have family in the area. After reading some reviews and looking at some picture I feel confused. Please help with any opinions you ladies may have. I would like to also say THANK YOU to every single one of you ladies that have posted it is a great support system.

Ok so I have decided to drop one of the doctors...

Ok so I have decided to drop one of the doctors its down to Dr Yily & Dr Robles. They both seem to do wonderful work with TT the incision lines look great. I am still confused I need more information on their Breast Lifts I cant find much I havent even seen one picture of a breast lift not including their website and even then most have implants.

#teamrobles it is for me :) July 2013!

#teamrobles it is for me :) July 2013!

CBC 13.7 I feel like this is low for TT, BL &...

CBC 13.7 I feel like this is low for TT, BL & Lipo??? I have been on iron and will continue to use until surgery it should raise by then.

I am going to buy a ab board at annmichellestore...

I am going to buy a ab board at annmichellestore.com I just dont know what size to buy S M L?

I ordered some items online thru amazon: Boiron...

I ordered some items online thru amazon:
Boiron Arnica Cream -- 2.5 oz
Kelo-Cote Advanced Formula Scar Gel, 20 grams
Wahl 4120-600 All Body Powerful Therapeutic Massager
Aubrey Organics - Rosa Mosqueta Rose Hip Seed Oil, .36 fl oz liquid
VitaMedica Surgery Program Kit, Nutritional Supplement System

www.annmichellstore.com
Ab Board - Tabla Cirugía Estética
It comes in one size fits all even though it gives you a size chart.

Walmart
Neosporin ointment
A&D Diaper Rash Cream
Dial Soap

I will also be buying the rest of my items from walmart that I still need for my trip. I am debating on purchasing lipo foam.

So today I received my an board looks bigger...

So today I received my an board looks bigger online I think it came in nude there is like a cardboard inside the fabric material which does have Velcro I'm order to remove the cardboard for washing.

Also received my VitaMedica pre and post vitamins.

At this point I am feeling confused about the BL....

At this point I am feeling confused about the BL. I am trying to find the difference in the cuts and find out more about half anchor cut which is what method supposedly Robles does said by her patients.

5 days until departure! #teamrobles

Wow I remember it was months ago I started my journey and now I have days left. I have followed a few journeys on here and most of them have gone and conquered but I don't see much posting from them anymore. I'm sure I will be doing the same. I have to specially thank boopieboop for sharing her journey with me and she is still continuing to do so she has kept her word to keep me posted, answering any questions I may have and has also kept me motivated as well. I am going to take these next fee days I have left to pack and spend the most time possible with my children and husband I will miss them so much!!

Day of arrival

Today felt like such a long day. I slept 15 min last night and then off to airport I was had a safe flight over.. the driver a very kind man Wilson was at the airport when I exited baggage claim he was holding my name up written down on a sign.. My best friend that will be with me thru this journey also met me at the airport :).. Wilson brought the both of us to cecip.. When entering the building I said to myself the day has finally came. To sum it down waited in the waiting area which was well air conditioned and had WiFi, i had blood work, urine, xray and EKG done. Afterwards i had to wait to be given my room. Laura what a doll she is so pretty and pleasant she a beautiful lady. I ended up going to grab a bite with my friend. When we got back room was ready and I have no complaints. I took a shower and relaxed. The doctors assistant speak English very well and she is also very nice. I was knocked out sleeping when doctor Robles walked in but I jumped up and I was so pleased to see her wow love her she is straight and to the point and health is beyond all her top priority. Dinner was brought to the room as well. I ended up falling back to sleep woke up and decided to update. I had a long day and I want to be rested and relaxed on that note ladies I'll try to update tomorrow. Surgery in the am.

1 day post op and feeling good..

So glad to be back home!! 12 days PO

1 day post op

Yes to wheelchair!

The wheelchair is a must!!!!! I took the advise from a fellow rs member thanks boopieboop. The walk from the start to the gate would have been way to much. Of course a lot of ppl turn and look at you and when going thru security the agent basically went under my dress as if it was peek a boo we was playing lol. Passed thru like a breeze everywhere else. I took the meds I was given as directed but my gosh was I swollen my legs looked like Phillsbury dough man. Oh yea and of course I tipped I have to say when Wilson dropped me off the guy literally pushed me 20 steps OK maybe 25 and firmly expecting $20 dollars $10 is more than enough they make it sound like they are doing so much for you wateva. Now the girl that pushed me from JetBlue was the one that took me to the gate and stopped for me to pick up a snack also she got the 20$

13 days PO

One day at a time.

I've had 7 lymph massages and my faja was taken in by a seamstress feels like it did when I came out of surgery which is perfect.

very swollen

Patience.....

Im taking a break from my massages for 2 weeks then going back for the last sessions. Still swollen and wish it would go away lol. Back burns and itches sometimes. Moving around a lot more :)

2 months PO still swollen

With my faja on

before, beginning, between and yesterday...

I wanted to see the changes side by side :) patience....

4 months

4 months post op
Dra. Walkiris Robles

Are you still happy with your results and what does your scar look like now?
Am I 100% happy? No.. I am happy thou. I don't like the pouch I have.. this last year has been very trying and difficult.. I still swell at times.. I have to post a pic of my scar will try to do so soon.. I ve used a few products and still stay ontop of it.. it is low and the darkest part is in the middle some of the left side can't be seen unless you look very close..
To be honest ur tummy tuck looks fine... I don't see the swollen part.
Thank you :).. you can't really see it in the pic. It's a pouch under my bellybutton. I know not everyone has it after surgery guess it all depends on who you go to and the individual. I've been trying to work on it I'm now 8 months post.
I've heard some girls aren't completely flattened out even at a year. I'm sure your body is right on track with healing.
I hope that is the case. But when I reached out to Robles at around 3 months she told me to lose weight lol and I would have to get Lipo done since that area doesn't get lipoed during the tt. The pics doesn't show I would have to put up a side view.
Hey girl can I ask you how long after surgery did you fly back home. I'm leaving Sunday and I can only stay 16 days after surgery I'm hoping that's good enough
Hey.. I left on a Monday had surgery on Tuesday and stayed for a total of 12 nights and came home on the 13 day with drain. I wouldnt recommend any less days then that. By then I was ready to come home. What I will say is get the wheelchair arrangements that's a must the airport is a long walk thru to get to the gate. If I can suggest if you haven't done so make sure you take arnica pellets and arnica gel. They couldn't believe how fast the bruising was clearing and it was those two items. They don't sell arnica gel out there something similar but not the same.
Also try not to overpack since you do have to bring your bag back home with you and you won't want to leave your pricier unused items that can be used in the future.
I just went back and brushed thru your review. So you are going to serulle? That's in Santiago I went to Santo Domingo with Robles. I have heard good things about him in matter of fact he was one of my original choices along with Robles. I believe if I recall correctly he wanted me to stay longer days.
Great thank you so much I appreciate any advise I got the gel but not the pills. I hope I can find them tomorrow. I've heard they are great I'm mad at myself for not getting them sooner.. If I do find them fingers crossed should I start taking them now or after surgery
Yes girl I know I have a friend who did her surgery a few years ago and she literally helped me pack. Mostly already used comfy clothes.. And everything else is like the vitamins, wipes, lotion Etc etc
Yes serulle it is for me girl.. I saw you had him on your list. I actually spoke directly to him regarding the number of days I will be staying and he says it's fine he did say if I can stay longer it would be better. But I'm hoping that 16 days is good enough. I've heard good things about him and my friend went to get her tummy tuck with him a few years ago and looks great... So I'm super excited can't wait to be recovering already. I leave Sunday and surgery is Wednesday :)
I believe vitamin stores sell them and maybe even a walgreens. Arnica pellets they go under your tongue. I did use after surgery. That's great you have a personal assistant lol.. your welcome anything to help if I can.
So do I take them before surgery too or only after surgery?
I did after surgery for the bruising it works quick. I didn't want anything I took interfering with my surgery so I waited until after. Are you from out there or have family/friends out there?
He is very nice I also spoke to him. I believe he tries to get your massages or at least some of them done before coming back home. I also know of two ladies that went to him and they are very pleased as well from what my friend told me one of them is going back to him for breast work.
Ready4dr okay love thanks I actually emailed my doctor about the pellets and he said they were really good and that it's okay to start now and after surgery.. I am dominican I was born and raised in New York but my parents were born there and yes I have family out there.. Thank you so much for all you tips girl
Amen yes all I hear is good things and I love it. Can wait girl I leave tomm and surgery is Wednesday
Your so welcome anytime! Those pellets make a world of a difference. There you go even the doc agrees lol.. I am also from DR, so you will be in goodcare out there after surgery. Nice you will have a few days of sun and fun before surgery. Well I remember when I had one day left I was so excited screw that I was super duper excited! I wish you a safe journey and a fast recovery. Prayers with you, good luck and god bless :-).
Thank you thank you so much :) I'll keep you posted
You look great.
Thank you very much.
I read in another review. Can't recall who's but she did mention that her scar was thicken/widened Robles told her the stitches from the inside had come apart causing the scar color to become darkened and widened. In another review pharmasales she used BioCorneum + SPF 30 her scar is the best I have seen and she seen results quickly.
Whoa that sounds scary to hear that about the stitches. Yes thats where I got the idea to buy the biocorneum I saw how great her results were. I ve been using it I have noticed the scar to be lighter on my left side. I did read for best results should be used soon after surgery for 5 months something like that. Then again everyone has different skin so you never do know.