Dr Cynthia disla

Hello ladies I been reading all the reviews and it...

Hello ladies I been reading all the reviews and it is a real comfort to know I can learn a lot from what I am hearing. I am panning to go to DR in march and if anyone can tell me about Dr.Rapeal Estevez and his work I would greatly appreciated it. Thank you ladies for sharing your journey. I am very excited and would like to more before I go for this surgery

change of doctor

Hey ladies decided to change my doctor to Cynthia Dilas. Love the fact she answered all my question right away and the fact that I seen her work for myself makes all the difference. I will give my deposit next week to secure my date. I am so excited

Recovery homes

I will be making my deposit next week I can wait I hope march is still available iam so excited after that I will be on the hunt for recovery homes any suggestion ladies

Cynthia disla

Well I decided to go with Cynthia disla very excited I got my ticket and I am leaving april 1. This doctor is amazing she has answer every question that I have asked her. My friend who got work done by her looks amazing. I have about 3 more weeks to go. Taking my vitamin C and iron pill can't wait for the new me. I am thinking positive I know I am in good hands.

april 2

Well the big day is coming ladies I am so excited got some stuff u ladies are a big help with getting the stuff that is needed. My husband and siblings are not to happy that I am going alone but I after reading all the reviews I know I will be fine and as long I have the great almighty watching over me I will be okay. Plus I am in the hands of the best Doctor. My Friend told me I am going to love Dr Cynthia disla. I have my recovery house so hopefully all goes well. Just have to get my pain pills and antibiotic. I been taking my iron and vitamin c pills. Well ladies I will keep u posted I will post some before and after pics when I get there.

faga

Hello ladies can someone tell me if I could get a faga when I get to DR. I see a lot of u ladies say u need to have more than one.

what a pic

Well ladies this is why i am doing this surgery this is what i have to look at everyday. This surgery is going to be life changing for me thanks ladies for your support this is one the best parts of this journey.

DR

By this time next week I will be in DR. Just doing dome cleaning before I leave and putting the kids stuff together cause we all know men are not to smart especially if we are not around. But hubby is being very supportive. I changed my seating yesterday for more leg room cause from what I read from u guys reviews it seems very important. Are any of u ladies staying at real recovery armonia sent messages and I haven't got any answers. I read some where their phone is disconnected can someone let me know I don't want to have to look for another RH. Well to all the ladies who got their surgery done HAPPY HEALING:-)

Time

Hello ladies did my last min shopping today I need to pick up my prescription and most important get the money by this time next week my ass will be in a lot pain but I will be snatch up girls. I went out last night and had to wear 3 girdles girls and I still had to suck it in. To think the girdle life will not be the same. Girls few more days to go I will keep u posted. Happy Healing to my sister

Family

Well family not to happy I am going to DR I dI'd my research that is why I decided this is better for me. As a nurse I could have done the surgery in the states and something could have went wrong. I am confident in the choice I made dr cynthia disla is a good doctor she is not money hungry like these other doctors. Ladies please do your research that is key cause their are people out there that are not real doctors and that could be anywhere well I will keep u guys posted. Happy healing ladiea:-)

airport

At the airport since 430am should arrive ar 945am if there are no delays kind of sad leaving my babies I feel like I will be gone for a long time well ladies keeping u posted next few hours DR wish me luck ladies:-)

DR

We'll ladies I been in DR since 930am I met my wonderful doctor Cynthia disla it is true what u guys wrote about her she is so wonderful her receptionist and another gentlemen in her office are so nice. I had to wait for her cause she was in surgery but it didn't matter cause her staff had me laughing she has an amazing personality no regrets with my choice. I took all my test everything is ok so I have the green light to go tomorrow morning. Recovery armonia is great nice place so far staff is wonderful. We'll guys I will try to write something tomorrow so u guys can know I am ok well to my other sister happy healing: )

Post op

We'll ladies I have no complaints surgery went well DR disla is an angel she does what's makes u happy but safety is her concern. Her staff is wonderful I had to wait for her but I didn't mind cause her staff made u feel welcomed and funny as hell. I love how I am looking so far but I have a lot of swelling I go for my first post op check up tomorrow. I love the real recovery no complaints staff is wonderful just language barrier but my roommate who speaks Spanish is a God sent. I met a lot of wonderful people through this great journey. I have no complaints this was a great choice for well ladies till next time happy healing sisters

Feeling great

Well ladies just wanted to give an update feeling great just still uncomfortable loving my new body can't wait to show it off. This has been a real journey for me Dr Disla has changed my life words cannot express how I feel about this lady. Her passion for her patients is unbelievable. To all the ladies going to DR or who is in DR I hope your experience was as wondeeful as mine especially who u choose to be your doctor.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon