36 Years Old, 2csections, and 3 Kids Later: It's MY Season! - Dominican Republic

I'm expecting a great fkight, great experience, ...

I'm expecting a great fkight, great experience, and overwhelming results I have received my quote from Dr. Fatima Almonte. I have read great things about her and her assistant Leslye and how much kindness they show towards you. I'm going to need that coming out of surgery and recovering. I am a military wife and I just flat out need my body regenerated after having 3 children. They are a blessing but not to my body lol. I used to be a size 3 before children, then I was a 5/6 after my 1st child, 2nd child a 9/10, 3rd child I went to a size 12/14. I work out and dropped 18lbs total but my stomach never goes back to what it used to be..FLAT! It was recommended that I have a full tummy tuck, with liposuction in the front, back, and underarms, along with a bbl. I originally wanted breast implants with my tummy tuck and some lipo. .but I believe I may can wait on the beast implants...we will see. Right now my concentration is on whether or not the day I'm trying to go can I get X2 plane tickets on that day. Also, praying for a smooth transition and a nice RH to stay at while we are there I received a list of them to stay at and I think it will be Armonia. You guys give me some pointers too along my journey. WHAT are the, Fajas? Are they like girdles?

Questions, preparing, and excitement!

Im still looking for a good rh. Im leaning towards My home RH and Real Recovery house. Does anyone know anything about these two. Dr. Almonte assistant Lesley has been great! My surgery is not until next year but I want to make sure I have everything together. I look at this website daily!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I haven't had mine checked yet but I really want it to be the level it should be so I don't have to have iron supplements
When km already over there
Good luck, I'm scheduled for TT and bbl this Friday...... I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. I'm scheduled with Almonte.
hi teebella,good luck on you too, hope all goes well. im going on sept with almonte too. :) exciting...im not nervous yet but I will be as I get closer :)
Yes me too!
Thanks I will post plenty of pics!
Hey makeover26. Congrats on your decision. I wish I had decided to do mine earlier than 47, but better late than never I suppose. I was scheduled with Dr. Robles for today, but my hemoglobin (hgb) was a little low, then I started my cycle yesterday which dropped it even more. So now I'm at a recovery house under going INTENSIVE iron uptake/replacement treatments to get my hgb up to have my procedures done. Hopefully it will be Monday. Anyway, good luck ...Team Robles:)
I will keep you in my prayers while you are there. How is the weather?
I'm leaving in tomorrow morning(alone:(...., but I've been following the forecast which seem mostly hot 90's ish & daily showers. I've never been away from my husband & kids so, I definitely need the prayers. I will keep you in my prayers as well.
Thank you so much. ..There was a thunderstorm last night, so its a bit less humid...FOR NOW.
you have my prayers in spades love...thank you for yours.
Good luck ..am having mines done next week am trying 2 intake a lot of iron so I hope my own will b good ...good luck again
Thanks! You too!
Prayers are with you!
That's good!
I am praying! When you went to your doctor to get your hemoglobin levels checked how far before surgery did you go in advance
My hemoglobin is 12.1 am hoping it will go up by Friday so I can have sugury on Saturday
Good luck on your journey! I am scheduled with Dr. Almonte on Sept. 17th!!
THANKS I will be following you For sure
I plan on going to this doctor or Baez before you, Good luck on your journey. I post my journey as well i you wanna keep in contact.Have a good night doll:)
You too
i am going 8/17/2016 8 months after you. I will following your journey as well.
Great! I'm wondering about the pain medication. .I read different stories some people say it was worst than csections some say it was fine. I guess it all depends on the person. I feel like I have a high pain tolerance though. And I'm wondering about the,RH house to stay in I'm thinking Armonia I didn't hear nice things about Tropical on more than one persons story
When are you planning to go?? And yes the fajas are girdles