36 Years Old, 2csections, and 3 Kids Later: It's MY Season! - Dominican Republic

I'm expecting a great fkight, great experience, ...

I'm expecting a great fkight, great experience, and overwhelming results I have received my quote from Dr. Fatima Almonte. I have read great things about her and her assistant Leslye and how much kindness they show towards you. I'm going to need that coming out of surgery and recovering. I am a military wife and I just flat out need my body regenerated after having 3 children. They are a blessing but not to my body lol. I used to be a size 3 before children, then I was a 5/6 after my 1st child, 2nd child a 9/10, 3rd child I went to a size 12/14. I work out and dropped 18lbs total but my stomach never goes back to what it used to be..FLAT! It was recommended that I have a full tummy tuck, with liposuction in the front, back, and underarms, along with a bbl. I originally wanted breast implants with my tummy tuck and some lipo. .but I believe I may can wait on the beast implants...we will see. Right now my concentration is on whether or not the day I'm trying to go can I get X2 plane tickets on that day. Also, praying for a smooth transition and a nice RH to stay at while we are there I received a list of them to stay at and I think it will be Armonia. You guys give me some pointers too along my journey. WHAT are the, Fajas? Are they like girdles?

Questions, preparing, and excitement!

Im still looking for a good rh. Im leaning towards My home RH and Real Recovery house. Does anyone know anything about these two. Dr. Almonte assistant Lesley has been great! My surgery is not until next year but I want to make sure I have everything together. I look at this website daily!

Waiting to make deposit!

I love the communication that I have received from Dr Almonte and her assistant Lesley! Just looking at some recent pictures everyone looks great. I'm a little concerned about the drain bag since I keep reading about it being clogged, and all of this swelling and bloating..I thought if I keep the Faja on it will help with that right? I can't book a flight yet because the airline doesn't book out that far online..December 2015. I know I need a tourist card I can get that online before I fly...and I read where a lady got a letter from her doctor and she was allowed to keep her Faja on when she had to go through security. I'm definitely requesting a wheelchair for sure! I'm a bit nervous with going to another country I haven't told any family except my MILaw she's supportive. .my hubby is coming with me..any advice on when I should start with iron supplements. .h as any supplements made you sick at all?

Help please

Anyone who has been to DR. Almonte please tell me a nice RH to stay at. I was advised to stay at The Real Recovery Home I think that is what it's called. It's very new. But I wanted to stay at a nice one that has hospital beds and a place where my husband can stay in with me. But I'm so confused I don't know where to go I just read a review of the dolls recovery home. I haven't made my deposit yet and I don't want to be moved at the last minute. I like air conditioning and don't want to be hot. So someone please tell me your experience and where you think I should go! I still don't know where to get the best airline ticket flying from Atlanta Georgia to Dominican Republic help please!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon