29 and I Wanna Be FINE! - Dominican Republic

I am a 29 yr old wife and mother of three, 6, 10,...

I am a 29 yr old wife and mother of three, 6, 10, and 12. All born by cesarean. I have been researching on realself for about a year and a half. I have been looking at a few different doctors but Dr. Robles work just looks like more of what my expectations are. My husband was anti-surgery but I have finally got him to jump on the sexy train. So tonight I decided to just email Dr. Robles office to request my consultation. I am blown away by the quick response. The first email requested pictures and 10 questions. I responded immediately and received a confirmation email stating Dr.Robles would review within 48-72 hrs I believe. About 45 minutes later I received a quote and suggested surgery.

BEWARE!! LOL Before pics

Well I've been debating if I should post before pics but I know I enjoy looking at all the transformations so why not?? Maybe my post can help a future Diva.

Before/Current

Don't worry I look better with clothes on.

Before Pics

See not so bad lol

Wish Pics

A few wish pics ;) a girl can dream can't she?

Momma's got plans!

So I am currently at 207lbs @ 5'6. I would love to lose at least 30-40lbs and I know I can do it be for May-June next year. I hoping that knowing that I plan to have this done will keep me movitavated. I LOVE FOOD. My job makes it really hard for me because my co-workers love to eat out and of course I'm always somewhere in the mix. Not to mention there is this Jamaican spot that is.... AMAZING!! I eat out at least 4 times a week that's doesn't include after work. I love the fact that my surgery is so far away because this allows me the time to retrain myself if I really choose to do so, which would defeat the purpose if I didn't.

Muscle repair??

Ladies help me out, does anybody know if Dr. Robles' s Tummy tucks include muscle repair??

I CAN'T WAIT!!

So I was out shopping with my twelve year old daughter for her first Valentine's dance :..(Size 00) and boi let me tell you I can't wait!!!! I can't wait to put on a nice pair of high waist jeans and cute crop top!! Oh shit na!!!!! Your not going to be able to tell me nothing! :)
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon