I Need a Travelling Buddy and Roomate! Going to Dr. Yily May 14th for BBL - Dominican Republic

I am getting a brazilian butt lift with fat...

I am getting a brazilian butt lift with fat transfer to hips, i am taking fat from my arms, entire back, and entire stomach, my quote is $3,000. I live in dallas, texas now and i already bought my plane ticket for may 13,2013 to santo domingo, dominican republic (sdq).

My surgery date is set on may 14, 2013. I am 20 years old, 5"5 and 155pounds.

I want to have a traveling buddy and roomate for financial and safety reasons. if anyone is definetely going in may you can PM me. -thanks girls

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Any one going to Dr.yily in the end of June 24 ? Im in need for a travel buddy
I'm looking to get surgery wit Dr.Robles on 6/24.
@tummytuckdiva Good luck on your surgery hun :)but Dr.Robles price include recovery house
Not sure if I want to do a recovery house, so I'm waiting for a response from Laura to see if I have the option to stay at a hotel
@tummytuckdiva Oh
I haven't set my date yet but I had planned for around June 16. I also need a travel buddy! I am in Houston.
I have not yet booked my date but I had been hoping for around the second or third week of June. I am in Houston and also need a travel buddy!
I got a reply today ! Your date is actually perfect for me! I'm ready to set my date if I can get it for then and you're interested I happen to be open.
I will be having surgery with yily on May 15 as well , I hope to meet you at the clinic. I will be staying at relax recovery for a few days then with friends that live in D.R depending on how I feel. Good Luck
what date are you leaving Dallas
@ Rebecca Dallas. I am looking for a buddy too for the same reasons. Can you pm me? I am scheduled May 13, 2013
I have my sx booked for may 15 but will arrive on the 12th to enjoy a couple days b4 will only b staying in RH for maybe 1 day and plaza del sol for the remainder of the time but hope to see and meet some of you Yily dolls there.
How much will you save when you have a roommate? Waiting on my quote so I can book!
Good luck n keep us posted ;)
Omg I live in Dallas too not going until June 25
im goin in may brooklynsmami2@yahoo.com
Yay!!
I am in Fort Worth, Tx , 50 years old and feel 40 :-), 5-3' and 200 pounds And seriously considering a BBL using fat from my back, arms, and abdomen, but i also want a breast lift but I don't know how to start the process! PLEASE TELL ME WHO TO CALL. I NEED TO KNOW THE COST, PROCEDURE, HOW MUCH MORE WEIGHT I Should lose, etc.... Also, why area people going out of the country for plastic surgery? Is it SAFE! And what if you have complications? AND YES, A PARTNER WOULD BE NICE IF I COULD GET ALL MY DUCKS IN A ROW BY MAY,, thanks!
You should defienely go on dr. Yilys de los santos website (google her name) and email her, i spoke to her twice on the phone with my calling card, she doent speak that much english, her cell phone and email address is on her website
Thank you Rebecca. If I can get everything lined up, Maybe we can be roommates since you're in Dallas and I'm in Fort Worth. I just need a quote from the doctor and also need to find out how much for air fare, hotel, massages, etc so I can have a figure to work with and make a decision. My direct email is sistergumbo2@aol.com and I check that everyday. I will send her an email tomorrow. Any idea on which airlines have the best fares? And how long do you have to stay following the surgery? Thanks again. Talk with u soon. P.S. think I'm gonna change my name on here, it's not sexy enough like the other girls ;-)
Yes hopefully we can be roomates the flight to the dominican republic right now is $600 total and spirit has the best fares... And i want to stay for 7 days after the surgery the hotel is $50 per night and yilys recovery house is $90 per night. I plan on staying in the recovery house for 2 nights then off to the hotel to save money. Theyre is a women that comes to the hotel and gives massages for about $30.... Just make sure to send your $500 as soon as possible to secure & confirm your date! Email me at rebeccasolomon123@gmail.com
Hey again Rebecca. I know we talked about being roomies in DR last week, but I got my quote from Campos in Tijuana, MX and based on my pictures he thinks I need an extended Tummy Tuck so my cost is gonna be $3500 more than I initially expected. I still haven't received ANYTHING from Yily, and I'm waiting on my quote from Robles. However, if she says I need the extended tummy tuck too, I'm probably going to go with Campos because the airfare is much less, AND, it's closer to home for me. I can't believe I've got to do the tummy tuck thing AGAIN!! I'm so pissed off at that doctor who botched mine up that I could find him and choke his gizzard out. By the way, his name is Dr. BOB SOROKOLIT, for anyone who has come across him and is thinking about using him. He's from Canada but was practicing here in Ft. Worth, TX, and closed his practice suddenly due to some criminal allegations!! Not trying to be negative, but people need to know this because I don't know where he went and if he's still practicing. I don't want ANYBODY to go through what I went through with that doctor, so I'm just putting the word out there. On a brighter note, I do have a date for May 21 with Campos, but I'm still gonna wait and see what the estimate from Robles is before I confirm anything. Good luck with your new Booty/Body. Keep me posted.
wow I wish you a safe and beautiful recovery girl ! I had made my mind up to go to dr. james benjamin here in maryland but now I'm starting to consider dr. yily her work looks spectacular. I'll be getting the same thing as you but I dont plan to do this until the end of may or the first week of june. If I go to the DR I will need a buddy cause thats just too far to go alone.
Thank you girl, You should definely go with dr. Yily she is extremely afforable and her work (from what i researched) is amazing, she is a women an she definely knows how to sculpt a womans body!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us. Your date will come around before you know it!

We have a community in the BBL forum for people looking for travel buddies. You may want to post there also and check out the other ladies posts.

Please do keep us updated on your progress!