I Am Looking for a Roommate for OCTOBER 2014 for Dr. Duran - Dominican Republic, DO

I am set on becoming a Duran Doll and I am seeking...

I am set on becoming a Duran Doll and I am seeking a roommate for 10/2014. According to my extensive research and post op experiences, I believe Dr. Duran is the best choice for me. She is very agressive in a positive to ensure that I achieve the best results possible. I have to remember to pack everything that is needed and hopefully this too would be a great experience for me. I have already underwent breast augmentation, so I am familar with the surgery process and look forward to a beautiful body, simply a beautiful me.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I will have a good one

Need a buddy for oct!! My surgery day is oct 2 with Duran flying out of SC oct 1!! Need a buddy ASAP!!! So we can save money on recovery house !!
I need a buddy Oct 9 for recovery house . What you think ?
I wanna join toooo!!! lo. plan is for surgery 10/6 arrive 10/5. will get those dates definite soon, lol. but I am traveling from NJ/NY area. any one else? My quote is with Duran also
The more the merrier. It would be great. If you decide to go earlier let a sister know. I want to stay with Angie at a Silhouttes. Been looking at upscale also but I really like Angie's and heard nothing but great things. Real down to earth when I talk to her. I sent Duran my deposit already so not trying to just loose 250 but I just spoke to her on phone and I really believe she is the one
I will stay in touch because I'm also looking at Oct or early November.
Im looking to go in October or November as well
I'm looking to go in Oct 2014 as well which is my birthday month and a great present to myself after having my baby that year in April. I'm still waiting for a responds from Yily and Baez. I think the more the merrier and a better prize on room and board cost depending on where everyone choose to stay!
**Price
I secured my date for October 21st. I originally had the 20th but they closed on Sunday and I want all my test the day before not the day of. Good luck with your journey boo!
Hey hun have you decided on your dra? I am going in October 2014 with dra baez
They do test on sundays at one of those clinics lol.. I can't remember I just had a brain freeze
It's CECIP that does it on Sunday
Thanks hun...
Your welcome. What is your date in October. I'm familiar with CECIP so was gonna switch to Robles but don't know if she can give what I'm looking for like Duran. I'm so confused. I know CECIP is clean and my Dr was awesome but I don't like his bbl's. I really don't see a difference. So I think I'm sticking with Duran. I'm Oct 2nd
Hey hun.. I'm October 9th.. if you want that phat az yup make a wise choice lol
Lol! Yes boo. You are so right and my mind is made up. I'm going in with God on my team. I will be fine. I'm so ready to see Sept come so I will be closer to October I will be leaving when u come but good luck boo!
Girl you made a great choice, lately I have been checking out dra duran reviews let me AHEM (clearing throat) that woman's A BEAST wow... your gonna look great
Yes I've been checking them out too. I cant wait!! Thanks you. I just got a email from her. She is so lucky she is good because she not detailed enough in her email but I also know she is busy. Guess I will just wait to get there. I guess she really knows nothing until she sees u in person.
Yeah and make sure to print out what you want and expect during and after sx...
Yes I have it all in my phone and tablet but she replied twice she can not make one like the other so I gave up on wish pics. Just give me hips and ass that curvy Silhoutte.
Hello... sorry to bother, just wanted to know info.. how much n all.. I want to go wit Dr . Duran. ... I just send my pics.. waiting on response..
My quote is 3800. Yes be patient it may take a while. She is a very busy lady
That's my motto lol
Is so hard to get in touch with Dr.Duran.. but i Don't want to give up on her... da more I read, da more am sure she's da one...!!!
I want TT, BBL, n lipoesculture. . How much u think is all that?? Am going nutz!! I just want her to contact me, n get everything ROLLING!!!