I Am Looking for a Roommate for OCTOBER 2014 for Dr. Duran - Dominican Republic, DO

I am set on becoming a Duran Doll and I am seeking...

I am set on becoming a Duran Doll and I am seeking a roommate for 10/2014. According to my extensive research and post op experiences, I believe Dr. Duran is the best choice for me. She is very agressive in a positive to ensure that I achieve the best results possible. I have to remember to pack everything that is needed and hopefully this too would be a great experience for me. I have already underwent breast augmentation, so I am familar with the surgery process and look forward to a beautiful body, simply a beautiful me.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I will have a good one

I will stay in touch because I'm also looking at Oct or early November.
Im looking to go in October or November as well
I'm looking to go in Oct 2014 as well which is my birthday month and a great present to myself after having my baby that year in April. I'm still waiting for a responds from Yily and Baez. I think the more the merrier and a better prize on room and board cost depending on where everyone choose to stay!
**Price
I secured my date for October 21st. I originally had the 20th but they closed on Sunday and I want all my test the day before not the day of. Good luck with your journey boo!
Hey ladies check out haz_love blog, she just had sx with Duran.
I am looking to go in oct 2014. I'm thinking the second or third week. And will be staying for 11 days for tt, bbl, bl, and Agressive lipo. I'm up for a sleepover. Lol
I am also looking for oct 2014, 11 days. But just a BBL. She is aggressive. I was thinking about staying on a resort for the remaining time, while I recover. I would like to be close to the "recovery house" just in case of any emergencies that or a hospital.
I was thinking the same thing. Stay 1 night at cipla 5 nights at a rh and the rest at a hotel or resort.
This sounds like a plan! Flying from th east coast?
Hey Girl im thinking about going in October 2014 to. Lets hook up with the rest of the ladies.
lets all go together...
If any of you ladies will be going the first week of Oct let me know. Im going with Yily. My sx date is Oct 3rd. I need some RH buddies!!!!!!!
Hey im going oct 7th with duran. Where are you staying?
How much is the deposit. And what dates can we all settle on?
The deposit is $250.
That's what I was trying to do! Use holiday time and vacay! But I've got to wait until December!
Damn, thats it!!!! LOL! Thank you! I just sent her an email, awaiting on her response.
I understand! I was thinking about the about October because of Columbus Holiday and time for healing before I am more active around the summer time ( Oct-May). Thats a good amount of time to begin the healing process.
No, I have not confirmed a date yet. I didnt know if it was too soon to do so. I was trying to go around a specific time where I can use holiday time, oppose to all of vacation leave from work. Are you able to go towards the middle of October.
I'm trying to go at the end of December (around xmas time) next year. Any takers?
I am trying to leave this December. If anyone would like to room together that would be awesome. I am still waiting to hear from Dr. Duran.
I wish you were getting the procedure now because I would like someone to go with.
Aww, have you not found anyone to go with? If not, try the forum, plenty of people post their dates on there quite frequently.
Post a thread, to see if anyone is going now and wait for the responses. Best of luck. And post your journey :)