Rhinoplasty & Liposculpture in DR !!!!!!!! - Dominican Republic

Hi Ladies !!!!!! I am new to RS and would...

Hi Ladies !!!!!! I am new to RS and would appreciate anyone's advice and insight on sx in DR. A little about myself: I am 26 yrs old, college grad, professional, no children, engaged, and blessed to have wonderful friends and family. 5'3", 128 lbs. In between Baez, Disla

.... Continued

Not sure why my initial post got cut off :/ ... In between Baez, Disla and Tania Medina but leaning towards Disla. I see that Duran and Yily are amazing at snatching waists but i want a more natural look, besides, the fact that it is extremely difficult to get in contact with them really put me off. I would appreciate any info on Baez , Medina and my girl Disla. So far Disla is the most informative, even spoke to me from her cell while running errands (love her) !!.... I am naturally slim but have a naughty stomach pouch and my waist just started expanding out of no where smh. Got quoted the same for Rhinoplasty, lipo of stomach and flacks and fat injections to hips and booty. Looking forward to building relationships with you dolls ! Muah !

Hella Confused !!!!!!!!!

After reading so many reviews, now I've thrown Dr. Manuel Diaz into the mix. He has awesome reviews and everyone speaks highly of his bedside manner and overall talent to sculpt. Sent him an email yesterday, still waiting for response. I truly hope he doesn't think I'm too thin as Dr. Baez said. I have time to put on 10 pounds if need be :/ . So my current lineup is Dr. Disla , Dr. Tania Medina , Dr. Diaz and Dr. Baez only if she agrees to do bbl after weight gain, otherwise she wont touch me. Also, any insight on these dr's skills regarding Rhinoplasty? I cant be too focused on my booty and end up with a jacked up nose. ** le sigh **

Dr Cynthia Disla - So far, my Dr. is incredible. Very personable and gets back to me quickly. She answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable instantly!

Hey, lol, no one wants u to have a jacked up nose. Did u get a quote from Dr. Diaz? He's nice and he responds quickly via whatsapp.
Good luck finding some info!  Keep us posted on what you decide to do :)
Welcome to the Community.
Thank you so much !!!!!