Renewing Me! Dr W. Robles ( Tummy Tuck, Liposclupturing at 51) - Dominican Republic

HI ladies! First of all Good luck to all who are...

HI ladies! First of all Good luck to all who are embarking on their surgery and those who are in recovery. I have been researching Dr W. Robles since 2013 and have gone into detail with her reviews on realself dating back to 2011and finally decided that I will take the Plunged to travel abroad for my tummy tuck. In all the Doctors that i have researched Dr Robles seems to be the safest,does not have many really negative complaints & in my opinion very good at her craft,she also does a natural looking tummy and body shaping which i like. I am 51, grown kids and its my time now. I have been taking my vits for 2 months now and i jst got all my testing results and I am good to go. Hemo 14 and I still have 3 more weeks until my surgery. Ladies I recommend that you take a Blood Builder 325, your Iron325 & Vit C at the same time in the morning and the rest of your tablets during the course of the day. the Blood Builder helps build your hemo faster. I am all packed and ticket bought, comfirmed with Laura. My countdown begins. I am excited to get it all over with and return home but I am looking forward to the complete rest in Island Life again for abit. I am orginally from Trinidad & Tobago.

My before pics. & Wish pics

Ladies don't scream. Ian 51, 2 grown kids. 33 & 22 yrs old. DR Robles told me becus of my age. She does not want to do too many main procedures at once. I wanted to do my breast also. So once all goes well. I will return next year to fo a breast lift. It's all about me I told my husband of 3 yrs. it's my time to do something big for myself at this time in my life and he is gonna benefit from it. Lmao!! Don't you agree, ladies ?? Young or old if it makes us happy.

Vitamins & incentive Spirometer

Ladies I take these 3 together in the morning becus Vit C helps with absorption of Iron tabs. I take the rest B Complex. Folic 5 mg etc during the course of the day. The spirometer $12 on Amazon is to make sure I breath properly after my surgery. It was recommended by my surgery tech friend for safety. I rather be safe thn sorry.

DR Walkiris Robles

Ladies my wish pics were all patients of Dr Robles.

Wish pics

Look at this before/after body pics done by Robles. I think it looks natural. I hv booty, love mine but am older and I am gonna ask Robles when I get there if she can jst round it out alittle , not bigger If possible. I forgot to mention it in my initial consultation as my fat will be removing. I am 5'1" tall. 136 lbs presently. I was 141. Measurements 34C/30/42hips.

My Bad

Ladies sorry I forgot to mention I made a booboo when I started posting my journey and sign up again instead of signing in under my old profile . So you would see user names Trinipepper which is my older name and Marx the new mistake . I think they hv combined here. Don't worry. It's me the same person & sometimes it confusing me/ I would think for u also. I am trying to get Marx off. Not sure if I can but I requested it from realself .

Lease forgive !!

Posting my journey is overwhelming at times becus of a lot of well wishers/ supporters of my journey and corresponding. So bare with me ladies and if I have missed responding to anyone, I always thank you all for the support. We will all need it on our journey to a better looking you . Past patients posted tht you go through an emotional stage as you are in pain as you enter your healing. So the support is great/ this site is great I think. I am yet to experience tht emotional stage and will be posting about it. If I experience it.

Currency converter ??

Ladies does anyone know of currency converter appt?

Ladies!!

I wired the balance of my surgery fees from myth bank and it cost $45 for any amount at BOA. I did this because I really don't feel safe traveling with that amount of money. I confirmed it with Laura. Next I am going to try and get a request Skype with Dr Robles, if possible. My date is soon. So keep taking your blood builders & Irons, Vito C etch to be ready with High Hemo

Hello Ladies!!

Hope your weekend was great! An greeting for a better week ! I am on my countdown to my surgery date . Positive vibes always!

Tick tock Ladies

Just touching base with everyone on their journey. No bug update. Just continuing to take my vits daily. Got to get the. " Bullfrog " repellent. Don't want to get bitten by tht virus mosquito . Nite nite everyone. Be safe, keep positive and go brave!!

Do forget Ladies!!!

All ladies who has close sx dates. Don't forget to try to eat less salt in your food and snacks so we can have less retaining of water and bloating . Eat healthy . Ttys

Omg!! Ladies

Sorry I was AWOL . I got alittle anxious the later last week and over the weekend due to a friend who is a ER nurse in Long Island, negative statements. But am fine now. I had to tell her that she will not get people who had great results and healing in the ER. That did the trick and shut her up. My sx day is Monday. I leave for the D.R. On Sunday 7.10am arrive at almost noon. My husband is getting alittle anxious as I am getting closer to my sx date. Anyway,2 ladies that I have been communicating with via what's app left for the DR today . Their sx is on 10th Loisla/11th. La Bella Signore. They are in my prayers for a successful sx and rapid healing process as I wish mine, which is on Monday 14th July . Am all packed and ready to start my healing process . Wish me luck and keep the prayers going for every last one of us that are on our journey to the sexy side.

Prayers!! Prayers!!

Hm2000 and I will have our sx on Monday 14 th July .

Successful Sx for 2 ladies

Loisla and another RS lady had there surgery earlier today and they are both fine an has started their recovery . La Bella sx is tomorrow a d myself and Hm2000 will be on Monday.

It's here!!!!

Ladies !!! My day is here! All packed and ready! I leave tomorrow Sunday at 7am for the D.R. Am excited for myself and to meet the other girls tht hv gone before me which I must say tht Loisla has always kept me updated an informed since her arrival /surgery and I thank her for tht. I am gonna do the same for you gals God's /wifi willing. She said the wifi sucks there. She is at Virginia 'a. Anyway, hz2000 and myself have been really communicating everyday updating each other on our prep for our sx come Monday 14th 2014 & keeping abreast of recovery do' s and dont's from Loisla. Ladies she said to take your stool softener jst before or right after you hv woken up from your sx or else you may become very constipated. We are both excited to meet in person, keeping positive. Thank you everyone who sent positive blessings. I do appreciate it. I will try to keep you updated on every section of my journey once the wifi allows me too. I will hide nothing . I am here to help you've better prepared for your future journey but do remember our journey may be similar but also different. Everyone is not the same. This is my journey. Ttys

I fly

Hey hey!! I am up early and preparing to fly out at 7 today. Landing in the DR around noon.y real journey hs began . Ladies of RS please send your prayers and positive vibes my way. Lord keep me safe in sx/recovery. Thank you! Stay tuned, I will try to keep your updated from time to time if n when I can. Ttys

Am pissed

Ladies soooo pissed. Hubby made me late. Missed my flight . Now am on standby for. 11.35 out. I hope I get on or it won't be until tomorrow.

Am here folks

at Cecip now. Wilson my driver was nice. He speaks alittle English. No one here doesks English. Building is nice, room looks clean n very quiet. Laura is coming later . No wifi in rooms only downstairs. Ttys

Hi the RS babes

I am alive and at Virginia's recovery house as off today . Met some if the ladies from RS. My surgery went well. I have to take 4 iron shots n 2 iv. Surprisingly surgery ws much easier thn I thought it would be. No Pain in tummy area, jst p
Back pain from having to walk hunched over. I hv not met Virginia yet. She is sick . The other ladies at the house are very nice n helpful. Hv to rest alittle. Ttys

Sorry 4th day update

I ladies hope all is fine. Sorry I was missing in action but I hd to rest. I haven't even taken pics of myself yet but I will today when I get cream me up. I feel much better today more energy, still feeling very tight, no pain only back pain from being hunched over not to rein my scar. I hd 4iron shots $40. Each . 2 iv. Still taking my blood builder/iron n vit C even though they said we don't hv too. I am taking them still so I would not hv to get another iron shot. Don't bother to bring arnicare creams u can use those when u get home, becus they make u buy a 2 different types of creams for brusing n pain $20 Each 4 creams. I was feeling very tired n weak yest. Am resting a lot thts a good thing. Will update. With pics later.

Updated pics

I am still swollen , remember ladies my waist is swollen, so it's gonna be smaller n flatter. I am happy with my results.

Feeling much better day 5

Support Ladies, I thank all if you who supported me in my journey on renewing me, we will all need it. Now tht I am really sx sober, here are alittle negatives tht I hv experience . I through up when I awoke from sx n a day after. It ws hard on my new tight tummy. I could not eat much or eat heavy solid foods. I requested soup for my first couple days, last nite ws the first time my stomach could handle solids . I got a lot if gas becus of it. Bring crackers. TT n back feels extremely tight on me , am guessing it's part if my healing. Back drain/ back burns alittle when touched by anything but goes away as so as not touched, even in the gentlest way. Thts normal , my brusing which I did not hv much of is going away as everyday passes. Please bring your compression knee high socks , you will need them to avoid swelling in feet. You really don't hv to bring any creams n scaring stuff because u hv to buy what they hv here. You can use yours when you return home.

Not to bring

No creams , you hv to buy . Amt u hv to buy varies on your brusing , anywhere from 2/6 tubes $20. Ea. I hd 4 it's 2 different types . Iron shots / iv depends also on how low your hemo drops after sx, dome more tht others regardless if how high if started. I hd 2iv, some ladies here hd to take
Bet 1/4, some ladies also hd to get the oxygen tank1/3 cost $100 per session. I did not hv to take tht, thank god, but the ones tht had to take it felt much better afterwards . No panties really becus u hv to use faja always. Wipes u need, wife beaters you need maybe 4/5. No tees shirts , 2/3 house dresses open front is better. We mostly stay in these all day. Dresses 4/5 long n short total. Pads. Some of us hd to use stool softeners. For coffee drinkers u can bring a small power creamer if u don't drink it blk. It's strong like expresso. Milk is expensive here. U can bring your blood builder n iron if u like, I did . To help build your iron faster after sx. You get a lot of pills ,3 times a day to take . Rub downs with the creams every 2 hrs . It's helps ! I am starting to get itching in my scar area, which means it's healing, so thts a plus. Today under arm/ upper arm lipo is very very sore as compare to the last few days. I can't think of anything more to post right now but if u hv questions I am happy to answer if I can or fine out. All og us here hv our checkup appts w Robles later today , some ladies went to mall this morning . They are leaving for NY tomorrow early .

All u need

You need is wht Laura hs in email really, u can bring your own snacks plus crackers. Thts it, carry on will do it.

Day 5

Not feeling to good today, ladies! Very bloated and swelling today. DR Robles gave me the green light for massages. I am gonna get one later today. Hope it helps w this awful feeling.

Hello 6 day recovery

Hi again. Today is better ladies, not really sure if it ws due to the massage yest. Still very tight in tummy. Robles told me I hd to walk more bent over n sleep more sitting upright I order not to stretch my tt scar. My butt is not as swollen hard as yest. It's returning to a normal firm butt ;) my tummy is still tight n I am not draining as much. Hopefully I will be one of the lucky ones tht will return home without my two besties (back & front drains) .. Yes ladies we get 2of these after sx if you hd lipo done back n front. These r very uncomfortable but is a must wear in your recovery for awhile in order to not get sermona. No pain for me , thank God, jst alit if discomfort whic I prefer. It's jst a matter of time I will be back to normal.

If you can!

Me again!! Here are the 2 creams they want u too buy but if u can get them at home cheaper get at least 2 each. If u hv arnicare already u can use it when u return home. Most hd to buy atleast 2 each here. They rub us w it 3 times a day. They also want u to buy ensure drink. You can bring yours if u like to save.

Creams

here r pics if creams they want u to use here. Not armicare.

Sorry guys internet trouble here

The wifi is good only downstairs & it goes in n out at times . Water n lights go at times also . Here r creams to get at home if cheaper to save on,

10 days post opp

I feel great today. Sorry I ws missing in action. I ws given the green light to start my massages n I hd 2 over the pass days( big mistake) it brought me to tears on the 2nd massage. I missed the 3rd day massage becus I was afraid I ws going to feel worse. So I skipped out on it ( best decision ) I felt better the next day an ws afraid to do another massage but I did yest n it felt good . I hd no after effects and today I feel great. I leave on Friday. I personally think tht the worse is over becus of how my body feels. I am not draining much so hopefully at tomorrow's doc appt i will get 1 drain if not both out. Hoot hoot!! I can walk more upright, still tight in the tummy but a better tight. It feels like my tummy muscles are getting alittle more relaxed so I can stand alittle more upright . Tomorrow is my last appt with Doc Robles before I leave on Friday.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Yay! Sounds like you're having a great progress. Best of luck with the rest of your recovery. :)
Thanks for sharing you look great!! Will Virginia's staff and or driver take you to Walmart to get bottled water, ensure, etc. Did Virginia's provide bottled water. I leave next week.
You sound so good, can't wait for some good pics, and healing vibes you way, and wishes that the drain(s) come out before you fly home. Thanks for the updates!
Congrats on your great progress!
Nice.!
Good for you, sounds like you are on the mend! Soon you will be back home!! Thanks for your updates and tips, I will try to remember when it's my turn! Prayers are with you to at least get 1 drain out, but God is the best knower so it will be what it was meant to be! Good Luck! Post a pic tomorrow after your Doc appt. if you feel up to it. Peace.
Thank you for all the info :) you look great!! Happy healing and god bless :)
You look great! Thanks for all the info.
Glad you are feeling better today, and thanks for the cream suggestions!
I looked them up and the Venosmil helps with return circulation in the veins and Lioton 1000 helps with bruising, prevention of blood clots and swelling. Thanks! I will buy them here, I checked on Amazon and they both are under 20 bucks each, I also saw lioton 1000 on Ebay, so Great Tip, could definitely save some bucks!! Happy Healing.
I noticed the girls who used Dr. Almonte, their massages were included in their package or were reasonable in price. I saw on another post that Dr. Robles doesn't include post op massages and they are almost 2 to 3 times more expensive! (100 each)! Can you give some clarity to this? Thanks so much!
Massages w Robles are not included in package n we can take 1 each day if we like and the cost $30. Usd each. The oxygen tube cost $100. Usd each if u need them. I did not need any oxygen. Most of the girls here who hs bad brusing hd to take anywhere from 1/4 treatments but it seem to hv help their brusing go away faster.
Thank you soooo much for the clarification and I hope you feel better today! Peace.
You look great!!! Hope you are feeling better. Thank you for sharing your experience.
Hope you feel better soon. Eat low salt, and know you have a community cheering you on.
Your incision is wonderful looking. Shape of the booty, too! You didn't mention what your activity level is but make sure you are doing some type of walking often. Don't wear yourself out but walking is important after any surgery for circulation.
The massage will help, you need to have some of those toxins from the anesthesia and trauma of bruised, old blood created from the surgery moved out of your system, be sure to hydrate a lot after your massage, take your stool softeners to help eliminate waste as well and rest today, hope you feel better!! Not to sound like a mama but Remember That was a major procedure so your body is adjusting to it, prayers for a speedy and complete recovery!! Peace.
You are a trooper!!! So excited for you!
Hope u feel better soon..!
I agree. I brought all this crap and haven't used not a 1/4 of it. All those creams and stuff aren't needed here.
Thanks for the update, let us know how you are doing after your checkup....you sure do look good! happy for you!
Thanks Sweetie for ALL of your Tips, this is Sooooo helpful and invaluable, let us know how your checkup goes, know the Best is yet to come!! Much Love!
Your butt looks so much better than mine. Jelly!
You look great, even with the swelling I can still see the shape of your waist line.
You look phenomenal Marx!!! Wow!!!