Tummy Tuck with Lipo and Fat Transfer with Dr. Australia Fragoso Baez -Dominican Republic

Hi Ladies, I'm usually a reader and don't post...

Hi Ladies,

I'm usually a reader and don't post much but I think all reviews are helpful in making decisions. I must say that due to the reviews and pics on RS Dr. Yily was my first choice but I met someone that had liposculpture done with Dr. Baez so I started my research on her. Baez previous patients results was what I was looking for. A subtle curvaceous, elegant body!

On Friday November 15th I had a Tummy Tuck, Lipo and Fat Transfer done. I am 33 with 2 kids, weight before surgery 122 lbs. My main concern was getting rid of my loose skin because of the pregnancies and I could get some fat transferred why not. The first 3 - 4 night were unbearable with lipo pain and peeing every 30 mins or so. During insertion or removal of the catheter my urethra seems to have gotten scraped so i was also peeing blood. The doctor reassured me that it would go away after 4-5 days and to keep drinking water. She was right, i am clear now!
I am currently one week post op and the most painful thing is still the back lipo and of course the drain. My drain keeps getting clogged with clots so I am a bit concerned that it won't be removed on the 10th day as the doctor wants. Otherwise i am recovering well at the Real Recovery Armonia. It's been a bit busy at the recovery house because they are moving to a new location and i may have to move with them while i am here.

Regarding doctor Baez she really cares about your health and would not do surgery unless she gets clearance from the lab and other specialists. Once you meet her you will fall in love with her ways.

I will post my before and after pics soon so I can also help others in making a decision.

Reply or message me if you would like to know anything else regarding my experience.

Garment

Hi Ladies,
Today i am 3 weeks post op and still have a bit of fluid in my back. I have probably been a bit too active. The massage therapist has been massaging my flanks and they are responding quite well. I however think that I will have to spend more $$ on massages because the hardness takes a while. Any suggestions??

In the meantime I have been searching online for a new compression garment that I can wear with most of my clothes. I currently have the compression garment from Fajate model 12047 in xxs. That's the size that was advised, after 10 days the massage therapist advised to take it in an inch, wore it for 2 days like that but it was unbearable and ended up removing the stitches. I have been on Fajate website and would like to order model 12066 but do not know where to purchase online.

Can anyone advise on a site that offers Fajate or other similar compression garments that are mid thigh or boy shorts and do not excessively enhance the buttocks when wearing pants. Fajate currently gives me a bubble butt that doesn't look natural with pants but i guess because it's too tight.

7th week update

Hi Ladies,

Here are some before and after pics of tummy tuck and BBL. The Butt was a lot perkier the first month. Sad... Any tips on how to maintain it?

I had to have some scabs/stitches removed by my GP because they did not fall off on their own. Dr. Baez advised that I should have them removed because they should fall off at 3 weeks. I also used the micropore 3m tape which I think aided in the delay in my case. The tape did not come off on it's own and I noticed that a center stitch by the tummy tuck was releasing some fluid, so i had to carefully remove the tape with alcohol. I sent a pic to Dr. Baez and she advised not to use the tape again because it seemed like an irritation. I used iodine for a week but suddenly it started to ooze again at the 6th week. That's when I realized that it was a stitch that did not dissolve. Baez said to go to my GP asap and to have it removed!

Now everything is dry and healing well. I just don't love how dark my scar is. I hope it clears up by summer time so I can launch my bikini body. I am currently using ScarAway Silicone Tape, Contractubex (prescribed by Baez) and Mederma for all my scars. The Tummy Tuck scar its self is thin but the skin around it is dark. I am really missing my perky butt which I had the first month of surgery.Ladies wearing your faja/ garment is a MUST, as soon as I remove it for more than an hour I start swelling. My back is still a bit swollen. I must say that my body looks HOTT when I wear fitted club dresses or shorts. The surgery is worth it!

2 months post op pics with Dr Baez

I'm feeling so much better now. I am now 2,5 months post op and every day I can do I little more. Can't wait to start exercise but I am afraid of losing my lil perky butt. I have gotten used to the size and my doctor says that whatever fat survives the first 2-3 weeks will remain. If I loose volume it's because I have lost weight in general.

Will post more pics at three months with fitted clothes so you guys can enjoy.

BBL pic

Hi ladies,
Here is a pic of me in a dress. Omg, I am loving my Boo-teƩ!!! It doesn't look that amazing in jeans as it does in dresses but I have had people tell me that I look great and to keep working out. Lol!
I'm still a bit swollen around my tummy and back but I feel much better. Doctor Fragoso Baez is great!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Great Doctor! I would recommend her to everyone.

you look very nice i loved your results!
Your results are great. Very natural looking
it seems as f a lot of ladies are many issues with their tt, seroma or drains not draining properly getting infection or drains breaking and they get back to the states and doctors not really wanting to treat them, having more surgeries and hospital bills. my surgery is scheduled for July and I'm not really sure anymore.what are you ladies thinking
I think the problem is mostly because the drains are taken out too soon. I recommend keeping the drain until it is empty for 24hours. If stitches do not fall out after 3 weeks have them removed. I recommend booking your stay in the DR for about 10-15 days after surgery.
I will remain in the DR 10 days as the Dra requested. My understanding the stitches are to dissolve but I'm reading they're not, I'm also reading ladies are waking up during their procedures and I don't understand why that would happen. Scary! I read and heard great things about the Dra that is performing my TT and lipo, but it's the sane Dra patients that are waking up during sx
Who is your doctor? The anesthesiologist explained to me that while we are laying on our stomach the dose of anesthesia used is less so we can breath easier, hence the reason why we can wake up during sx. Once we are on our backs the dose is increased. I did wake up while I was face down, but I was calm because they had already explained this to me. The dose was increased and I was knocked out again. You won't feel pain, it will feel more like pressure.
it seems that a lot of ppl are having issues with their drains, or seroma from stitches not desolving. That is becoming a real concern for me, cause when you get back to the states doctors seem not to want to treat you. My tt and lipo is scheduled for july 16th, I'm rethinking it all
How is your scar healing?
Is it still dark?
It is shrinking and getting lighter. I believe that it is my fault because I decided to use the 3m micropore tape which doesn't come off easily for at least 2 weeks. The more you wet it the longer it stays. This caused the stitches to not fall off within 2-3 weeks. I got the recommendation from a friend who did a TT and her doctor said he had good results. The stitches that fell off when I was wearing the gauze healed with a really thin line. I am now using scar away silicone tape and skin lightening cream.
Have patience, mine didnt completely clear until 11 months.
You look amazing, did dr Baez lipo your waist? Thanks
She lipoed my back and flanks.
you are looking amazing! im hoping to get results like that! do you know how many cc's?
I really do not know if the doc told how many cc's I got. She was concerned about not having enough to transfer but I am really happy with the results.
Looking good, how many cc's did you get?
Looking good. Did she use the fat from your tummy for the BBL? How did you sleep?
She took fat from my back for the bbl. I slept on my back with a boppy pillow under my thighs to keep the pressure off the butt. I had to sleep that way because of the Tummy Tuck. Doc says that for 2 full weeks you should not sit directly on the butt.
How tall are you? dr. Baez told me to gain weight but I don't want to I'm already 143 lbs, muscular though. How do you like your results? Will you post pics? I'd like to be your pre surgery weight post, so don't wanna gain weight. I'd love to see what you look like.
Was your first garment provided by her?? We have been emailing each other back and forward and I got a quote but when I asked her about massages garment medicine etc she has not responded to it :( if u can te me this info it will be really helpful.. Btw u look great!
Can you please post pics?
Y not 5 stars
I guess I could give five stars because she did answer all my questions and the only time she did not answer was when she was in surgery or during consultations. Even though she had already released me to travel I remained in the DR for 5 more days just for relaxation. I experienced fluid build up (seroma) during that time, she called me to make sure I came to her clinic the day before I left so she can remove it. Unfortunately because of too much activity post surgery I have to have the liquid removed again at home. Have been trying for it to drain naturally but it's taken a week already. The reason why she has so much time to spend on her patients is because she only does 2 surgeries per day. She is truly a sweetheart!
Nice, Thank You. Dr. Baez will be doing my...BBL w/lipo and Breast lift w/no silicon or implants...
When will you be going to the DR? I asked Dr. Baez about breast implants for a lift but she said no because she thought that it would be too much recovery for me to handle. I guess because i am petite.