Dr. Walkiris Robles tummy tuck and lipo with BBL -

I loved my experience. The first few days were...

I loved my experience. The first few days were very painful but well worth it at the end. After two months i can say I finally can feel close to normal again!

Im adding some new pics from last month. i really...

im adding some new pics from last month. i really dont have new pics bc ive been workin so much and really dont have time to dress up and snap a pic to show off the new figure. another problem is that all my clothes do not fit me at all! you can barely see the difference i had to go out and buy small shirts so that it can be tight around my new bod!
Congrats on going through with it!! Looks great, your waist looks smaller. Keep us updated with pics. Does your stomach feel real tight? I am getting mine done April 6th (this Friday!!)
the total price was 4800 with the recovery house, taxi rides, girdle, medication, and follow up visits. I had lipoed under my breast, back, waist, and under armpits.
Hi can you please tell me all the areas you lipoed? and can you put pics of your tummy nd side? thank you, i see a huge difference, you look great

Okay did some 3 month post op pics

okay did some 3 month post op pics

OMG! I just saw your last pic. The black and white one. You look AMAZING!!!! ......I can't wait till I get my stuff done.
great results...enjoy it
thank u im loving it!

Okay 6 month pic is up!! NEVER in my life did i...

okay 6 month pic is up!! NEVER in my life did i think i would look like this. my bod is so amazing i cant even believe it sometimes. it looks 100 times better then even before i had my children and also i think about 90% of my swelling is gone! i still swell up after i work out or work. but i have been going to the gym 3 times a week doing light ab workouts and weights.
Your results look reaI good.I am traveling to the DR for my surgery with Dra Robles. When you traveled back home. Did you have to get a special pillow to sit on the flight? How did you choose the size of your garment? I want to buy at least for after the TT BBL/Butt Augmentation and Lipo.
Yolanda , thx :-) no I didn't take a pillow cuz I didn't want to carry more than I could since I had a tummy tuck n breast implants. But let me tell u that my butt did hurt a bit but because I was tired from the meds I took to fly and it was 3a , I slept most if the time and just switched from side to side. I did wrong by buying my garment cuz the one I had bought ended up being to big after my procedures so I sold it to one of the girls that was at the recovery house. I say take advantage to buy the Fajate garment that the doctor sells even if its expensive cuz they will measure u n u get a chance to try them on. I regret not buying it cuz I was trying to save a dollar but now I'm going to have to buy the Fajate online even though its cheaper but I'm not to sure if the size I get will be the right one. So get it with the dr if u can.
I'll keep that Fajate advise in mind. Thanks . Keep healing

Hello ladies... i am uploading a new pic. also i...

Hello ladies... i am uploading a new pic. also i am updating to let yall know i am going to get my breast done next. i am highly considering robles because i am so pleased with her of how she treated me and my body. despite a couple negative things i read..... i am so sorry for the ladies who went through what they did. i stress, everybody is different! we all go in with different body types and cannot expect to come out all looking the same! and also our end results do not all depend on the doctor because it all depends on us too! we need to take care of our self. it all starts with the recovery, diet, massages, and also it takes months to see how everything looks when ur swelling goes down. i wish everybody a fast and good recovery.

I stayed in the dr for 12 days
Ok thanks
how long did u stay in dr after surgery

Hey girls, new pic uploaded. One year since my...

Hey girls, new pic uploaded. One year since my surgery. my scar is still not so cleared out!! Anyone know of any good scar creams? Breast augmentation set for March 25th. Thinking about going 350-400 cc because i want to be a large B or small C. Currently I am a very small A. I cant wait for my new twins!!
hey TT.. I was a small A and I got 350cc and Im a D cup... just a heads up... oww and I got my impants under the muscle they loook really natural no one ever realizes they are fake.. :0)
Thanks! This does help alot because i was stuck between 350-400 cc and i dont want to really be a D. So thanks !!!
hi tt.bbl809-just wondering how were u able to sleep? with front and back procedures. also do u have any scar pics?

Less then two weeks and i am back at Robles but...

Less then two weeks and i am back at Robles but this time for my breast :) super excited. Started on my vitamins. I did not buy the whole vital pack this time because i feel as this is a much less traumatizing surgery. So for vitamins i am taking:

Vitamin C
Folic Acid
Iron
Complex B

I have to buy a nice comfortable post-op bra. I guess Walmart?

I am going to make a new review for the BA when I arrive in DR.

Also i read people freaking out about waking up while in surgery. You are not completed knocked out so more likely you will wake up from the blue pill not being as effective anymore. But even so you shouldn't feel any pain. I never woke up during mine or that i remember of. But i would imagine what people feel is pressure. As I was awake when i had my C-sections with my children and you can still feel the pressure from the surgery just not exactly pain. And if anything I would rather still be consciousness then be put under and have a chance of not waking up as they do with general anesthesia.

My scar- still not cleared! Of course my doc blames it on the smoking and also has notice two other scars i have from an accident are the same. Keliods is extra skin that grows over the scar, making it bumpy.
love your transformation looks super sexy
Wow. Amazing!
You look amazing I'll be a Robles doll soon Oct 10 my date.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

5 stars!! Only thing i had to wait on my surgery date longer then i thought. I wanted to be operated first thing in the morning but unfortunately my doctor only likes a certain anesthesiology so we had to wait for him to be available!