Yily May 29- Deposit paid cannot go $200 Anyone interested ??.... Dominican Republic, DO

I am 29 yrs mother of 4, been thinking of getting...

I am 29 yrs mother of 4, been thinking of getting a TT since my first c section (2nd child), but bc I wanted more kids I decided not to. I am now done having my children got my tubes tied and I am ready to work on my body to welcome my BIG 30's this year ! I am 5'4 tall and weigh 157 lbs. My belly sags due to the stretching and parting of the c sections (2). I have a butt but is wide I want it to have ore definition. I have small boobs I wear B cu but I am NOT a full B ( I will post pics as the date gets closer). I checked out many doctors but set my mind on Yily thanks to many of your reviews #teamyily ! I reached out to her and it took about 5 days for first response she quote me $5500. I wrote her another email 3 days ago to add lipo on my inner thighs , and take out the BA . I am unsure if I want the BA with the TT and BBL done all at the same time so I want both quotes. I still have not herd from her. I am shooting for April 3rd since March is booked. I was trying to have family member come with me but everyone works and from what I have been reading I will be just fine at Jacqueline's recovery house. I will keep posting later on. XOXO

So going on 3 wks and still have not heard from...

So going on 3 wks and still have not heard from her I called and vm was full losing hope n about to research other docs ***sigh***

I FINALLY got a hold of them in DR I called early...

I FINALLY got a hold of them in DR I called early this morning at 9 AM and got my date and new quote ! She is charging me $4100 being that I am no longer doing the BA and I am adding my inner thighs. My schedule date is April 19. Crossing my fingers bc there is one more piece to this puzzle that if I can solve I will be buying my flight, sending my deposit and going down to MIA for my passport within the next 2 weeks.

I finally locked in my date ! April 22 I'm all set...

I finally locked in my date ! April 22 I'm all set ! Took few phone calls lol bc emails weren't really answered in a timely manner. I got so much prepping to do can't wait!

Sooo due to unforeseen circumstances I have to...

Sooo due to unforeseen circumstances I have to push my surgery back :(
I'm bummed about it but something's are out of my control and I guess have to learn to accept it good thing is tht I still can shoot for may 29 which is the new date they gave me .
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Friend and Realself.com

Good luck!!
woohoo youre getting closer and closer.. awesome. Im excited for you..
Thank you ! I'm excited myself ! :)
I got my quote today! $5500 but I haven't seen any of her TT or Breast work :-( that amount doesn't include RH so that will be another $1000+ I really need to see her TT/BA work...I know she's aggressive with her lipo n does good bbl but my concern is TT/BA...let me know if you find any reviews on her tt/ba
I will let you know my original quote was $5500 but I can't afford with RH so I decided to leave BA out n go next year :)
Hi. My surgery date is April 3rd. I'M Looking for a travel buddy. I'm new to this site. Not sure how to post message s yet. BentleyNashville .
Hi there ! My date is tentative bc I have not heard from her but once I do and I can have everything in place I will update you ... What are you getting done ?
Hi, have you found anyone to buddy w/ yet? We have the same sx date. Will u be staying at Jacqueline's RH?
Hi ! Well they yet emailed me n said 19th is booked I'm so upset ... So now she wants to do the 22nd :/
Im looking to do the same. I havent heard back from her for a quote as yet. But 5500 is fantastic. Cant begin to tell you the quotes for here in the states!! Any who.. please keep us posted on your progress and I will do the same. You are going to look Amazing!!!
Thank you ! I will look forward hearing from you and updating my review :)

Wow, you're getting a lot done! I know that babies can really do a number on your body.

Please keep us posted as you get closer and let us know what procedures you've decided on.

Yea they can lol my body does not look like a 29 year old , I really want this it will help with myself confidence for sure :)