Round Two - Dominican Republic Going to Baez this time.

It has taken me 43 yrs to get to this figure, lol....

It has taken me 43 yrs to get to this figure, lol. Now I'm ready to look good again. I am planing on going to Dr. Almonte on May 1 and staying 12 days. My hubby is going with me to help. I plan on have a TT, lipo, BL w/implants, and BBL whew thats alot and yes i'm scared. It seems like a lot to have in one sitting. fingers crossed. Pics to come.

Can any of you ladies tell me what help you get back to "Normal" after, what tips can you give me, and What should I take with me?

Before photos.....ewww

Wow you never really know how bad you look until you take a nake pic of yourself.

Hgb Levels Checked

Well I had my Hgb checked and I was 12.8 so I started taking iron daily along with vit. C hopefully over the next 4 weeks I will have it increased enough for surgery. Flight has been booked and we (my husband and myself) will be leave on April 30 and returning May 12th. deposit has been made and I am becoming very scared..... I'll keep you updated.

Second thoughts....

I am now getting a little worried about having this done. I was told by two (I only know two people) that have had tummy tuck done that it feels unnatural, is hard to lift there arms above their head and not to do a tummy tuck. Any comments from those that have had o e would be great.
Thanks

haven't heard back...

I have not hear back from Lesley and I'm two weeks out before I'm suppose leave. I beginning to get nervous. Do I need to get a ride, do I need to find a hotel for one night since I will be arriving a the day before. What to do I don't want to get there an not have anything ready. I have paid my deposit, got my tickets and scheduled time off from work. I AM FREAKING OUT.....

change of plans

Looking for a Sx buddy I'm leaving Atlanta on April 30th. Anyone else looking for a buddy,

Only a week left...

One more week to a new me. I'm staying at tje tropical RH and I have read a lot good things about them, I can't wait! Although I beginning to get really nervous about this good thing my hubby is going with me he will help keep me doing what I need to in order to recover in a shorter amount of time. We want to be able to take in a little of the DR. I'll keep y'all posted.

Tomorrow's the day

Tomorrow is the day. I will up everyone as I go and try to up more information on the RH and everything else.

No Surgery for Me!

So I Get here and have all my labs done, xray, and visit with the cardiologist. Lesely shows up after all of this to tell me I'm sorry but the medicine you take should have been stopped 15-20 days ago, so you will not be having surgery for 15 days. WHAT!!!! I was so upset. I went to another doctor and she was very booked up but she will be the one i'm coming back too. I forgot to mention the blood gauze that was in my room and my husband tells me later about blood that was on the wall under the window. So not only have wasted my trip I'm out an extra 640.00 to change my to get back home cause I can not stay an extra 15 days. smh.

Baez Doll in the making....

I'm going back on July 16th to see Dr.Baez, I meet with her while I was there last time but she was booked up. I'm staying with Yasmin's and I'm looking for a travel buddy. In box me if you want to team up. :)
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I got a noticed that you updated your review.....what was your update? was it just your profile statement you changed?
Well I was trying to update and change the doctor I'm going back on July 18th to see dr.baez
I'm sorry this happen to you:-(
This is CRAZY! Did she know you was on meds? If yes, why didn't she inform you to stop. If no, why she didn't know. And, I was waiting to hear back from her about payment! Check out Tania Medina in DR...she chats with you herself...and, have you submit a health history!
It's just bull, they knew. Now I have to go back because I'm the only one working and I'll need my vacation time.
I know u are PISSED!!! are you able to get your deposit back???
Nope its nonrefundable.
:-(
Sorry about your experience and I know this may not help ... But things do happend for mysterious reasons. You may have just dodged a bullet. Im also on adderral and my surgery is May 19 ... In the US. Im going to check in with my doc today to see if its an issue. No one told me to stop at any point other the. Day of surgey.
who is your doctor here?
Im sorry to hear that...what meds were u on
Adderal - long term use so it should have been ok after 3 days.
Good luck and prayers sent your way! Can't wait to see your results
Good luck on your journey
Good Luck! I am getting surgery done by Yily on May 2. We are staying at Upscale RH.
Can't wait to see your results! Best of luck your going to look great!
Hi. Don't worry too much. You should be fine. I'm having my makeover on April 30th. I will see you there and we an go through this together. My sister is going with me. She is an RN. We deserve our transformations.
Are you staying at Tropical RH too? Very cool I am too and my Husband is coming with me.
I'm supposed to stay at Queen Recovery house. Their pictures look nice online.
It looks like you and I have similar body types. I had my surgery on March 20th (you can see before and after pics on my page). There have been a lot of ups and downs during recovery, but that's expected. I definitely think it's worth it, and I'm learning to love my new body more every day. You have to remember that it's a marathon and not a race, and to take it one day at a time. You aren't going to wake up from surgery with your ideal body. I also have to remind myself not to compare my results to others, because everyone heals differently. I'm still dealing with a lot of swelling in my belly, but when I look at my before pics, the difference is amazing. Please message me if I can answer any questions for you. Your concerns are totally normal. I went through the same thing. Have a great day!
Here's a list of supplies for traveling for your mommy makeover. Thank you so much for starting your story here on RealSelf. I will be following your journey!
You will love her...Make sure you iron is super high if you want all that done. good luck