New Yily Girl! - Dominican Republic, DO

So, I've lurked her off and on for at least a year...

So, I've lurked her off and on for at least a year. Came back most recently and I'm on Yily's bandwagon! I sent an email today requesting a consult and am trying to get a fluent friend or family member to assist me in calling her tomorrow! I may be rushing, but I would like a quote and to pay my deposit by Friday 2/15 or 2/18. I only have a small window where I could be out of work and I'm praying that I can do my surgery the week of April 15th. If anyone else is considering that time frame PLEASE let me know so that we could possibly buddy up. I'm going to go the whole 9 yards post before and afters etc. I am most certainly looking for the sense of comraderie and sisterhood I see here. I look forward to talking more with you ladies. Xo Lia

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

REALSELF

Hey Lia, I'm jealous you get to go before me... I go on June 6th... I'm here for ya, just let me know if you need anything..... RS Members are really helpful and loving, I believe in them and what their experiences.
Hi Lia, were you able to get the date you wanted! If so, are you ready? Keep us in the loop! xo

My Operation is scheduled for April 11 with Doctor Camilo in Santo Domingo (works in the same clinic as Yily) for April 11. ***I will be staying at Jacqueline's for 6 days, email me at frenchlady****.com if you want a travel and recovery budy ***

Hello there! I'm so glad that I found you all. I am also looking to go around the beginning to mid April. I need to email Dr. Yily again because I haven't received a response from her yet. I am really excited and must go to DR asap. :)
Hi Lia I would suggest you call ASAP because all of April is full but if they haven't received a deposit and call for confirmation and you send your deposit they will give you the date. When we called 2 days ago the first available appointment was May 3rd.
Hi Lia. Have you received a response? I just received mine after 8 days. So excited I'm scheduled for 3 rd week of April.
Hey there! I am considering that same timeframe! I was hoping for a date in April, and I wanted to have it done on a Monday and stay for probably 8 days (since they take the drains out typically on the eighth day). I got my quote and sent my email requesting any Monday through April and (last resort) through May, so if they say April 15th is available, I'll take it! If it works out, I will definitely need a buddy! Have you checked out dryilly.ning.com ? I am over there too

I love that you started your story on RealSelf. Looking forward to watching your transformation. Please let us know when you get your surgery date firmed up!