Mommy Make Over - Dominican Republic, DO

So I have decided after many years I will be...

So I have decided after many years I will be having surgery with Dr Robles. I love her work and I think she will be able to meet my need at a fraction of the cost of my local
Surgeons. I will be getting a tummy tuck lipo and breast augmentation. I'm really excited and nervous at the same time I'm glad I found real self the reviews helped me out more than anyone could know. So I decided to document my journey in hope of helping some one out..
When I tell people about my plan for surgery I was overwhelmed by hateful comment my closet friends telling me I was lazy and should just work out. My mom not understanding my choice to leave the country. Because to them I don't need surgery I the ideal size...wrong I get to see the truth the NAKED TRUTH I'm deff in need of work I'm can not lead a normal life constantly feeling like This. I'm posted some before pics and posting pics took a lot out of me because I am so insecure I hate my body and I'm so ready for a change.

It's offical

My surgury date is set for May 12,2014 but she wants me to fly in on the 11 th. Now I have to start the process of getting my plane ticket and passport since this is my first time leaving the country . I have to make sure the airline I choose has wheel chair service because I'm sure I will need it on my way home... The Doctors assistant Laura has also provided me with a list of things to bring.. I'm going to start buying now.. She has also instructed me to start Taking
300 mg iron twice a day
5 mg frolic acid
Complex b once a day
Vitamins c once a day
Also, stop taking aspirin or aspirin related compounds, and vitamin E and Vitamin A as well. I am to start this at least a month before I go but I am going to just start now...
I so excited and I'm glad to be starting this journey after thinking about it for so long my son will be 6 soon...So 6 years of wishing I'm happy it's here 3 months to go..
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Prayers for safe and happy journey! It's almost time!!
Hey girly I am having ax the next day with Dr. R, I'm staying at Real Recovery Armonia. How about you?
Where are you staying post op?
Hey I'm going with doctor Robles to May 13, 2014
I thought your date was march just saw it says may. I'm looking to go next year I will be following your journey.
How was your surgery?
I love your caption "The naked truth"...too cute! Clothes make a big difference for me as well. I have been focused on Dr. Robles for a while now and can't wait to see your results. I'm still a little bit chicken to move forward, but man I need it!
Girl ,im just like you.When i tell my family and friends they keep calling me lazy and telling me i need to just work out.screw them im doing this wether they like it or not.Good luck.Its going to be so worth it ;)
Best wishes on your journey, I'm planning for Dec with Robles. You look really good now girl, you're gonna have a great result!
I'm sorry the people in your life haven't been more supportive. That's what we are here for and I hope we can virtually hold your hand through this journey and make you feel comforted. I'll be looking forward to your updates.
I'm also considering going to Dra.Robles but for a bbl,tt,lipo and ba. She gave me a quote and im super excited and nervous! I def understand how u feel bcuz alot of ppl has also told me im crazy ! but as mothers we go thru alot of changes and we def deserve to feel good about our bodies ! I def cant wait to have my body back and i wish u the best of luck mamita.
When are you planning on going..?
Im planing to go July 1st. I would go sooner, but i have alot going on with work,kids, etc. I also received a quote from Dra.Duran so im still deciding who to go with :/
Omg!!!! I'm the same way. Look good with ropa on, but without it......a different story. I'm getting a BBL and a TT revision. My butt looks ok with ropa on (different angles, anyways) but without it, no good! You will have a good outcome since you already have a body to work with! Much luck!!!!
Thank you so much for the support...