Mommy Makeover in Progress!!!!! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello RS!!! Well, I've been struggling with the...

Hello RS!!! Well, I've been struggling with the decision whether or not to go to the DR to have my sugery done by Dra. Robles. So far so good! Response is very quickly and I am pleased with that. I orignally wanted a TT w/lipo, bbl (not full because I already have a big butt), lipo in (arms, back, inner thighs). I'm working out and have lost some weight. So, I don't think that I will need the bbl by that time. I am 5'4'' and my starting weight was 184lbs. I'm in the military and I really need this tummy tuck. I plan on staying until my drains come out. Can you guys please help me with telling me your experiences? What did you bring? How was your recovery? How great is Dra. Robles? Did any of you catch an infection? How do you like her boob job? What recovery house do you recommend? I will update as much as I can. I will be very informative when I go!!! Thank you all! Also, I am uploading pictures and I have toned/lost weight since these pics. I will post results in 2weeks.

My before pics????

I don't know about a bbl. I wanted one because of my cellulite. I am in the process of losing 30lbs. I will update often.

More before pics

Sorry about the mirror, I'm visiting a friend.

Tummy Tuck with Lipo

I've decided not to get the bbl. I am going to get the tummy tuck with lipo in the back, arms inner/outer thighs. I'm waiting on my quote now!

My business has helped my body, tt still needed.

Changed Doctor

Hey!!!!! Sorry I've been so busy! I just wanted to let you beautiful people know that I changed doctors! I'm going with Tania Medina! Let me know what you think of her!

Wish pics

I posted my wish pics under changed doctors! Sorry
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I will be following your journey.
I got a quote from Medina but there's not many reviews...I just joined a FB group for Medina but I haven't seen any before pics and all the pics I have seen is with clothes on so that's NOT HELPFUL at all..SHOOT I LOOK AWESOME with CLOTHES on too :-)
Me too!!! I'll post a pic of me with clothes on. I asked them on fb if they could actually show their boob job. I've only seen one tummy tuck. That makes me nervous. I don't know why people are afraid. I want to see the good bad and ugly.
I posted asking for VETS to tag me in any before/after pics...two people commented asked to be tagged also...LOL...as of today STILL NO before pics...SMDH...its only one female who has posted tummy tuck pics showing her scar and that's the one who I first learned about Medina...so I don't know what's up with that cause for all I know she could MEDINA cousin...LMBO
Lol, that's true! I seen that chicks before pic. That's the only one with a before and after pic. I still haven seen any boob jobs. I know people don't like Robles, but a least you see the good and the bad.
*havent (typo)
I THINK it's LAURA that people don't LIKE...LOL...shes causing Robles to lose future patients...I was always considering Robles if I went to DR...I still haven't any BREAST pics. .I need to see breast pics of Almonte too...UGH...FRUSTRATION!
I agree! What is there to hide if you love your results. I'm getting ready to pay the deposit for Medina, but I'm kind of thinking that I should wait.
If you FEEL/THINK that you should wait then WAIT...your day gonna still be ready!!!
Thanks Doll! I'm going to wait
Good luck I will be following your journey
Thank you!
Thank you for starting your story on RealSelf! Will you be getting breast work done as well?
I want breast work done, but I'm afraid. I'm looking to follow other people stories that has had a boob job!
Good luck. I'll be sure 2 follow ur journey!
Thank you!
Me too I'm going to month oh my gosh time is passing by so fast
Great! I will follow your journey:)
AWESOME CHOICE! I want to go with Robles too but I cant find a review with someone leaving DR drainless :-( let me know if you come across one!
I'm leaving on Monday do the Dominican Republic I plan on returning drainless. I plan on taking my juicer and buy pineapple celery cucumber over there and start juicing right after surgery hopefully I do so well I won't have the drains when I come back
Ok I will!!! I've been following Dra. Robles for over a year! I love her work:)
I will keep u posted bc I def will be coming back drainless! April 16 is my sx date!!
Hey kgally I was thinking abt taking my juicer also! I've been juicing for abt a week now and I hv lost 9 lbs!!! And feel great!
Wow that is great! I'm going to start juicing tomorrow so I can get my body ready for the surgery and to get rid of excess fluids. Leaving on Monday my surgery is on Wednesday
I heard queens recovery house is pretty nice with spacious rooms and walk in closets