Mommy Makeover in Progress!!!!! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello RS!!! Well, I've been struggling with the...

Hello RS!!! Well, I've been struggling with the decision whether or not to go to the DR to have my sugery done by Dra. Robles. So far so good! Response is very quickly and I am pleased with that. I orignally wanted a TT w/lipo, bbl (not full because I already have a big butt), lipo in (arms, back, inner thighs). I'm working out and have lost some weight. So, I don't think that I will need the bbl by that time. I am 5'4'' and my starting weight was 184lbs. I'm in the military and I really need this tummy tuck. I plan on staying until my drains come out. Can you guys please help me with telling me your experiences? What did you bring? How was your recovery? How great is Dra. Robles? Did any of you catch an infection? How do you like her boob job? What recovery house do you recommend? I will update as much as I can. I will be very informative when I go!!! Thank you all! Also, I am uploading pictures and I have toned/lost weight since these pics. I will post results in 2weeks.

My before pics????

I don't know about a bbl. I wanted one because of my cellulite. I am in the process of losing 30lbs. I will update often.

More before pics

Sorry about the mirror, I'm visiting a friend.

Tummy Tuck with Lipo

I've decided not to get the bbl. I am going to get the tummy tuck with lipo in the back, arms inner/outer thighs. I'm waiting on my quote now!

My business has helped my body, tt still needed.

Changed Doctor

Hey!!!!! Sorry I've been so busy! I just wanted to let you beautiful people know that I changed doctors! I'm going with Tania Medina! Let me know what you think of her!

Wish pics

I posted my wish pics under changed doctors! Sorry
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon