-* New Duran Doll !!!! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello Ladies this is my very first post so here's...

Hello Ladies this is my very first post so here's a little bit about myself. I'm 22 years old mother of 3 (yes I'm a young mommy lol), I am 5'1 and last time I weighted myself (back in September) I was 149, yikes! I've been on a mission to lose some weight because even though I am getting a bbl being too fat for my height is very unhealthy and is just not worth it! I plan on being at least 140 for surgery which I think im already almost there... so I am going to be getting surgery with the beautiful dra. Duran is been crazy getting a quote and getting and securing my date but thank God I am done! I started considering surgery after my second child but not as bad as after my third baby lol at first I considered bello because I know two family friends that got surgery with her and look amazing.. well looked, then I found out about the deaths and complications with her patients then considered dr luis holguin because a friend of mines got TT back in 2012 and I was with her saw how beautiful his hospital is and how beautiful and natural she looks. So while I was looking for reviews on him I came across realself and thats when I starting seeing yily yily yily and was set on her lol then of course her stories threw me off and didn't really like her bbl's and breast work and FINALLY came to find dra duran and I am just soo happy to have come across her she is such a sweetheart and although she is SUPER busy she answers all my questions after I stalk her a few times of course lol. My surgery is set for April 8th exactly three months from now I've been lurking on realself for quite some time now since probably may 2013. I got in contact with Duran back in late June 2013 she responded quickly through her email and asked for pictures she didn't give me a quote right away I waited atleast two weeks to get my quote which is 6,500 for TT lipo (including arms) bbl and breast augmentation. I didn't set my date till September I was originally scheduled for April 14 but then rescheduled for the week before on November I paid my deposit and secured my date with both Elizabeth and Fania. It was a LONG process but definitely worth it. Btw I am super nervous about actually going through with this I really want this surgery but now that the day is getting closer I've been feeling soo scared having crazy bad thoughts about what ifs I hope this goes away soon because no matter what I am still getting this surgery lol unless I can't because of health issues God forbid because I am one healthy girl never had history of anything seriously bad with my health. Anyways I wrote more than I should lol any questions on how to get in contact fast with Duran I am here to help I've helped a few ladies no worries I don't charge lol I just became a pro on how to get responses from Duran quickly (stalker alert!!) Lol.

Best way to contact Duran

The best way to contact Duran for your quote is facebook. Her email is probably full and she takes longer to respond through there. On sundays and sometimes saturdays she is usually online most of the day, when you ladies see her post something on instagram or Facebook go on FB and write her a message telling her your height and weight the procedure you want and make sure to include pictures all in one, if she is online she will respond right away trust me it has worked for a couple of ladies i told. And if you wrote to her a different day and she didn't respond resend it again and again and again lol it may sound like you're going to be stalking her but if you write to her and just wait you will most likely not get a response. Also for back up send the same message too her emails who knows maybe she will get back to you there. By the way she is booked till May so if you are desperate and need a date asap and especially if you're going alone there is also someone that can get you a quote, send deposits and help out with recovery houses, nurse and a driver I believe she charges $150 you can find her on Facebook as Bella vita consultant. I didn't use her but the people that have were very pleased. Hope this helps :))

Forgot to mention

Forgot to mention whatsapp is another good way to get your quote from Duran *****-******) after receiving your quote call the office and set your date with Elizabeth or Fania call before 1pm is much easier to reach them or call Durans cell also they usually answer it

Thanks for posting! I'm torn between dr. Duran, Dr. Abreu, and Dr. Alejandro Hernandez. Does Dr. Duran have a recovery house...
@trice2323 No she does not have a recovery house but she has a few she recommends im not sure which ones but they are not hers. Dr Abreu work is amazing and so is his hospital where he performs surgery is so professional in there those are two great choices but he's a little too expensive for me lol. Never seen Dr Hernandez work. Do you have quotes from them already
Dr. Hernandez quoted me $3500 for a breast reduction. When are you scheduled for surgery? Dr. Hernandez has a recovery house which is $85 a day and includes 3 meals.

No recovery house just nurse and masseuse

Since I won't be staying at a recovery house I am hiring a nurse and masseuse for a week and a half. The lady that is doing my massages her name is Zara and I have heard nothing but great things about her. It's her and her nurse is a package deal. I haven't gotten a price yet but as soon as I do I'll let you ladies know but I heard she's not expensive at all and is the best at what she does.

I realized staying in a recovery house for 14 days is gonna be an extra1000$!! plus massages :( I dunno what to do cuz if im gonna end up paying almost 6k$ for entire trip n surgery I should just get it done in America!
From what I hear Zara is amazing and takes really good care of u. Duran is an amazing surgeon. You made a good choice and youll be in good hands. Good luck luv!
Thank you hun. I'm very happy with my choice of surgeon I'm glad to here from one of her dolls that I am in good hands my day is getting closer and I am feeling less nervous and more excited lol thank God and thank you for sharing your journey you actually helped me finish my supply list i learned a lot of your review you are a life saver doll lol

60 days left !!!

Hello ladies so I am officially 60 days away from surgery!!! So excited I feel like every nervous feeling I had is gone which I find to be a great thing. So I am starting my vitamins now. I am taking liquid Geritol with vitamin b12 & C and oj, I have been told by a couple of ladies that these combinations plus purAbsorb bring your hemo up in weeks! I will be adding purAbsorb and folic acid (like Duran recommends) when im one month pre op. I don't have any bad health history besides that when I was pregnant with my last child I had very low hemo im not sure why but i figured it was because everything would make me nauseous so I wouldn't eat at all some days but after I gave birth my hemo went up to 13 and was told to stop taking my iron supplements (which I wasn't taking lol). Oh and one more thing, DO NOT take your vitamins on an empty stomach! I tried this and felt terrible like I was about to faint, vomit and poop (tmi) all at once lol. Only do this with purAbsorb because it say so on the label (you can mix with orange juice). Ladies please follow what the labels say and for better absorbance take them at different time because your body can absorb only so much at once. You can take Iron (I take liquid geritol) vitamin b12 and C together any other take it separately always after a meal.

I think 6k is still less then what you'll spend here. What are you gettimg done hun and which recovery house is this ?

Vitamin information

Came across this pretty helpful tip. This is exactly what I'm taking and same amount of mg.

hey there sweetie... i am now stalking Duran as well ;)
Lol if that's what it takes then go ahead I did it myself also lol. Any luck yet ?

Supply list and doctor visit

So I went to my Pcp and got my hep A&B shot and found out I lost 7 pounds woohoo! lol I am thinking of losing 4 more pounds before surgery so I can get better results on my waist and tummy. So I gathered my supply list and I think I'm almost done please let me know if I'm missing anything or if I'm over packing.

Vitamins (B12, C, Folic acid and Geritol liquid)
Gauze
Chux pack of 20 (need 30 more)
Paper surgical tape
Sterilized Bandages 2×3 and 3×4
Overnight and regular pads (need more)
Lipo foam (3)
Arnica tablets, gel and cream Hibiclens (antimicrobial soap)
Lovenox instead of heparin
Ace bandages (thanks to mostdesired3 helpful tip lol)
Dermoplast
Feminine wipes and baby wipes
P-Ez funnel
Gloves
Alcohol pads
Bacitracin
Thigh high anti embolism stockings
Curaderm ( incision powder got it from a post op doll )
Amoxicillin with clavulanic acid
Prilosec ( Omeprazole )
& Boppy pillow which I would need another since the one I have is too soft and wont take pressure of my booty! Cheap is not always good.

Still missing graduated compression stockings 20mmHg to 30mmHg ( knee length ), Bromelain, Protein ( ensure ), dettol wipes ( disinfectant ), Dial soap, cotton swabs and clothes * Robes, Maxi dresses, t-shirts and tights. Also all my gauze, bandages and other surgical supplies I buy are sterilized.

Pre op

So I decided to split my surgery into two. I want to get my TT lipo and bbl now then my breast. The reason for my decision is because I don't want to be under for too long even though Duran specializes in mommy makeovers I just feel I'll be safer this way. Also I really want arm lipo and I heard she skips that if you are losing too much blood or are under for more than 6 hours which with adding breast can happen. I dislike how fat my arms are makes me look husky and fatter lol I hate the small waist and big hips and booty but you forgot your arms look lmao. Oh and by the way I was a fan of my surgeons breast work but I haven't been liking it lately in my opinion I feel like they drop tooo much after. I am looking into Dr. Luis holguin or Dr. Nelson Rubio for my breast I know someone her got her boobs by Holguin and I love it! And Dr. Rubio is also good and has a great rep, but this all depends who knows if I feel good after my sx and decide not to do breast augmentation at all. Btw I think is time I upload my before so here it is I hate my big belly but love my hips! I compared my before and after from when I started dieting until January in 2 months I feel like I saw a difference I went from 150 to 143 im not trying to lose too much weight because I want Duran to have enough fat for the bbl.

Typos

Some who got her boobs done by Holguin**
Forgot to add my booty shot. Now if you see me in person you won't see a fat belly and small ass because I wear my faja or cincher and it gives me little curves and my butt looks okay but is too much work and uncomfortable. Which is why when someone see me they are quick to say you don't need no work done you are crazy lol but if only they knew.

You look awesome! Duran is going to take you over the top!! You'll definitely be pleased! Good luck Hun!
Aww yay that's good to hear lol thank you!
Congratulations and thank you for the info!

Boobs *44 days to go*

So I know I said I wanted to skip boobs and leave it for another round but I've been seriously rethinking it. I want my boobs done now! Lol. Especially after trying on this crop top I bought to wear after sx. I tried it on with no bra on and the good thing is my boobs don't sag but they look so small! Like a little girl still developing lol. At first I thought hey there's ladies with nice curvy body that have small boobs and still look nice but then I started thinking if I don't do them now I'm going to start obsessing over them and I DON'T want that. I also feel like it would be selfish of me to go back for another round is like if I come out well with no complications then putting myself through it again would be too risky. I am already scared as it is because as my day gets closer I keep seeing more surgery related deaths and it's freaking me out! I've been praying to God to take all these negative thoughts out of my head! So basically I'm thinking if I don't do my boobs then I will most likely not do them at all. Smh I'm so confused here's a picture ladies I need some advice! Btw you can see my arms and the definitely need some lipo lol.

Hey so what and ehat are you getting done? How much did she quote you for everything?
Im getting TT lipo bbl and still deciding on BA but most likely yes. She quoted me 4,500 with breast and 6,500 with breast.
do you mean $4500 without? thats really good!

BOOKED MY FLIGHT!!! 40 More days!

So flight is booked! It feels so real now lol. I'm going for two weeks and I think I will probably be staying at a recovery house now for at least 4 to 5 days post op. My choice is real recovery armonia because of the great reviews on it and I love how the place looks. I'm still debating though because a lot of ladies told me to save my money and hire a nurse. As the days get closer I'm still so indecisive about the whole nurse and rh situation and wether I should get my breast done or not. I'm actually done shopping for surgery supplies all I need now is the clothes I bought me two maxi dresses yesterday. I want to buy a couple because I will be going out a lot while in DR to get some walk and visit some of my family over there because I am not planning on staying in bed all day lol. I will update my list of supplies soon and next week I get all my labs redone so wish me luck ladies!

Yes without lol sorry. And yes is a great price which makes me want to skip boobs and save me the extra 2000 but I don't want 2 rounds I am already scared to go under one time lol
Yeah I see what youre saying. But at the same time, if you got your boobs done at a later time then it would probably cost you more like $3000ish plus expenses. Another thing to consider is getting too much surgery at once could be risky. I'm not trying to scare you!! lol , but just offering suggestions to think about :) i hope all goes well for u.
Thanks I take any advice and suggestions that come my way lol that is my main concern getting too much done at once even though Duran specializes in that It still scares me getting so much done but just knowing she's done it before lots of times make me feel better about it.

Supply list updated

So I am officially done buying thank goodness! I have spent so much money on my supply list alone is crazy which is why I am glad I opened up a savings account for surgery alone I'm so glad I decided to do that separately it's been a life saver lol. So I am 28 days away and the anxiety and nerves are kicking in but I've been trying to maintain myself by keeping a positive attitude, I believe positive energy will attract positive outcomes and God willing everything will go great. Lately I've been having chest and back pain and heavy breathing is scaring me last time this happened I went to the ER and they told me nothing was wrong with me they ran all kinds of test gave me x rays and all and found nothing wrong with me so I am thinking this has something to do with Anxiety ladies anyone experienced this ? I'm starting to know how to control it a bit also. I'm going to check it out soon I pray is nothing serious since I'm so close to my surgery date. Also I will be getting my labs this week so lets see if this geritol has been helping my hemo.

Ok so here is everything I got and I really hope I didn't over do it which I know I probably did lol

Vitamins (B12 1000mcg, C 1000mg, Folic acid 400mcg, iron 65mg and Geritol liquid)
Augmentin (Amoxicillin with clavulanic acid)
Omeprazole 40mg
Gauze
Chux
Paper surgical tape
Sterilized Bandages 2×3 and 3×4
Maxi pads (120 total)
Lipo foam (3)
Thermometer
Arnica tablets, gel and pomade
Hibiclens (antimicrobial soap)
Lovenox instead of heparin
Ace bandages (thanks to mostdesired3 helpful tip lol)
Dermoplast
Feminine wipes and baby wipes
P-Ez funnel
Gloves
Alcohol pads
Bacitracin
Allegra itch relief cream
Thigh high anti embolism stockings
Curaderm ( incision powder got it from a post op doll )
Boppy pillow
Maxi dresses
Breakfast Robe
Tights
Graduated Compression stockings 20-30 mmHg

Still deciding on Thrombocid cream or lioton gel don't know if I should get this here or just get it out there...

Well that's it I hope I didn't forget anything I didn't want to over buy but I ended up doing that lol now Is just a matter of waiting for my date to come im so excited and just want to get it over with because the more I wait the more nervous I get I will be praying a lot so these nerves can go away because I don't want any negativities around me or in my head lol

More pre op picture

I wish we can edit our post lol I forgot to add my picture. I wear a cincher, well sort of a waist cincher, whenever I go out before I use to wear it daily even to work but I am so tired of it and I still look squared with it on. This is a medium salome brand the lady recommend a large but I squeezed into a medium lol. I also love that I have a lot of hips which is why I don't want a lot of ass because I will look too funny I don't want that chicken leg with big big butt look like drbeauty lol. Although sometimes it annoys me that i have wide hips because I can't really enjoy them cuz of my love handles so I look super wide. I can't wait to get my confidence back after this surgery !! I just want to have my small waist and flat tummy back....

Crap!

Forgot to attach the picture again! I need my morning coffee asap lol

Same thighs as me...tell her to do your laterals and do your ass stupidly big lmao my the time swelling is gone you'll look good.
Haha I sure will I don't want it so big but I don't want to ask for too little then it ends up being mostly swelling.

Labs (3 more weeks left)

So I got my labs back and good news! My hemo is a 13.2 yay! But also found out I have early presentations of pernicious and iron deficiency anemia (High RDW at 16). Basically my body doesn't absorb b12 very well so I now have to start taking higher doses of b12-methylcobalamin vitamins now and after surgery. Other than that my health is great. I have to see my pcp again the week before I leave to check everything again but I already got all the info from a very helpful nurse who also got surgery with Duran and she said this should not affect my surgery because all other labs are good.
I think after getting my labs my anxiety is almost gone knowing that I won't get turned down and I'm going in healthy makes me feel more at ease. I'm going to keep my positive attitude and continue to prepare for my surgery I just have 3 more weeks left and I really don't mind waiting it lol everything is falling into place thank GOD.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

2 weeks left ! Anxiety is a b*tc# !!

So I'm finally 14 days away! YAY! So I a few days ago I was experiencing back and chest pains on and off and then I started getting this tired feeling on my left arm geez that scared the crap out of me! So I took my butt to the ER and once again they did an EKG test, chest x rays, and this time they also did neck x rays to see if the pain was coming from there and CAT scan and guess what! They found nothing again! In fact I'm a very healthy girl but they think it's anxiety and starting asking me a bunch of questions about how are things at work and home and other things but honestly is this whole surgery thing I'm so scared some days and think about my daughters so bad I wouldn't want to leave them I work so hard for them and no one will care for them like I will, I guess I try to hide all the negative thoughts and cover them up with a positive attitude but it's still there I start thinking about the what if' I just pray to God to protect me and take away all this negative thinking why can't I just go in with a positive mind and attitude like everyone else lol. I sometimes also think about God punishing me for doing something so vein but honestly i believe he is always watching over me and protecting and the way everything is going how everything is falling into place tells me he's there for me i have faith in my lord, then also reading sarahtransform review made me feel a lot better - This isn't vein this is me trying to better my appearance to feel good about myself like I once did! I think I deserve this I'm a hard working mother always caring about everyone and leaving myself for last. Time to do something for me for once lol.. sorry ladies had to vent a little this anxiety was driving me coocoo bananas lol I will upload my last pre op pics before I leave to DR.

Our shape is similar I can't wait to see your results! I gotta wait til July
Just saw your pre op and yes our shape is very similar but I have WAY more belly than you and more back fat lol I will update my before soon and add more angles
Good luck cathdurandoll , how much will be the nurse and massasu?

6 more days to be Duran doll!

Hello ladies so I'm officially a week away. I got my period a week before surgery which sucks I hope it does not mess with my hemo but I heard from a few dolls that it doesn't because the same thing happened to them. Now with all this terrible news coming out about the Yily patient and Beverly's death making the front page, may their soul r.i.p, I'm getting so freaked out! Why must all of this happen right before my surgery. Just when I got some great advice from my hubby and the ladies at the group this happens! I know is just my nerves and my mind driving me crazy but I just don't know what to do. Yesterday I got out of bed and said do I really want to go through with this ? But I can't back out, I can't have second thoughts I wanted this for way to long and have been taking all kinds of precautions to prevent anything from happening because lets be honest things like that can happen to ANYONE and I don't want to be the one to get an infection or bacteria or even die GOD FORBID ! So I have been very careful even with what I eat. I will just let my Lord watch over me like he always does and protect me. Is funny how I always talk myself out of my own negative thoughts lol. Time to get excited and ready for my surgery. I will be missing my daughters soooo much and my hubby while I'm away but mommy needs this lol. Asking for prayers to keep my mind at ease I truly believe in my lord and I know I will come out of surgery in lots of pain but alive and will heal fine God willing. I will update my last pre op pics in a few and my measurements, APRIL DOLL IN THE MAKING ! YAY LOL

You will do just fine ;)
Thanks doll =D

On my way!!!

So ladies I'm waiting to board my flight I will be a Duran doll this Tuesday coming God willing! I had such a busy day preparing to leave and getting my daughters ready i will miss them soooo much and my hubby who has been such a great help through my entire journey I kind of cried a little when I dropped off my girls but I know they will be fine I love them soooo much but I just want to get this over with. I am feeling pretty excited and a little nervous but I know it's normal. Pray for me ladies I know our lord is always listening to our prayers. Soon to be Duran doll!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Omw to Cipla for pre op test

Haven't had surgery yet and my family has been going ham! Lol my grandmother made me beet and carrot juice (yuck) ! And the guava juice which is not so bad and they all been on top of me telling me to watch what I eat and take my vitamins. Unfortunately Dominicans can't keep a secret and my whole fam knows why I am here lol but I love the support!! My hemo better be a 15 for surgery lol I'll be at Cipla for my pre op test in a few I will update again in a little bit.

Good luck

I'm here!

So i got here a little late but I didn't rush anything because everything is with time. I got my blood drawn, chest x rays and now waiting on ekg oh and so far everyone has been wearing gloves lol. So I got to meet Duran and I love her!! She is soooo nice and beautiful I felt so comfortable talking to her and she got along so well with my mom which is a plus lol! She explained everything to me so well she told me my skin is not really saggy or loose for a tummy tuck but she will do it and explained how she was going to do it so my scar won't be to high. I will give full detail about everything when I get settled. She honestly made me feel so much better about this whole experience. I'm so happy I chose her as my surgeon. I'm all marked up and ready for tomorrow all thanks to our Lord everything is going great ! Btw Cipla is not bad at all so far and is very clean and everyone is very professional.

Pre op and Measurements

Measurements :

Breast 37
Waist 34
Hips 42 1/2

Where my love handles are my waist is around 37 to 38 is so embarrassing because it makes me look even more squared! I gained so much weight after losing weight I'm upset at myself because of that.

Good luck hun!! Keep us posted!
Good luck hunny

post op

Lots of pain will update when I can this was straight out of surgery

Have a safe recovery. Prayers for you.
Thanks hun definitely need those prayers!
You look great. Congrats.

Little update, please send prayers for me

Ladies I'm not doing so good. While being at cipla I had to get two blood transfusions because my hemo went from a 14.4 to a 8 and Duran said my body is not use to functioning with a hemo so low. While being at cipla they give you pain meds through IV thank goodness because the bbl hurt me so bad! It helped me sleep also. So on the day I was leaving I experienced this really bad headache that only comes when I get up. I am 3 days post op and the headaches seem to get worst they are saying is due to the anesthesia. It's terrible and it only happens when I get up from bed is this terrible pounding feeling in my head a headache like no other!! My family has to force me to eat and drink my meds I am so thankful for them because if not I would not be following my post op instructions. Recovery from the surgery alone has been okay I have bearable pain BUT the headaches are something else! I have been using susan and not zara because she stood me up but once I feel better I will clarify you ladies on that. Zara did apologies but if I was alone this would had been terrible for me. Ladies please don't come alone ! Have a buddy or stay at a RH or hire a 24hr nurse for the first few days! Is a must! I know I am forgetting to add a few things but I will update on everything once im feeling a lot better! As far as my results I love them! I have a tiny waist and my mom and family says she gave me a huge butt lol I have yet to see it because I haven't even been in the mood to take pictures, yes that's how terrible I feel lol please send prayers for me ladies !

Feeling better!

So I got up to poop (tmi) and I feel a lot better!! Got to see my booty ! I know a lot is swelling so I'm happy about that lol I didn't want a huge but just something to go with my shape

Congrats. U look good girl. Happy healing
How is everything going? Have your headaches gone away or gotten better? I also plan on going to Duran for a bbl, tt, and a breast lift. Please post more pics when you can I would love to see your results? Stay blessed and praying you have a safe recovery. :)
I plan to have the same procedure plus breast lift. How long were you required to stay after surgery?

Sorry I've been M.I.A!

So ladies I apologize for disappearing for a while but I'm here to give my full review.
So I arrived to Dominican Republic 3 days before my surgery date and I had a chance to enjoy a mini vacation. I went out with my family went to restaurants and different places. Fast forward... so on Monday I arrived to Cipla at 10 am went straight to Durans office and it was packed! There were post op ladies, pre op ladies and walk ins. I want to say something real quick about the walk-ins, Duran is overbooked yes but for no reason! A lot of these ladies cancel and she ends up taking mostly walk-ins! It sucks because a lot of ladies are wasting her time! I wanted to get surgery that Monday and but couldn't because she was booked and if I would have gotten there at 7 am I would have gotten surgery that day because non of those ladies showed up! So since there wasn't anyone there early enough Duran didn't do surgery and just got her ladies ready for the week. So when I got there they told me to go to the lab and get my blood drawn then they said I needed some paper from Duran so I went back to her office and while I was waiting for the paper Duran came out and said who's next and since I just got there I didn't expect to see her so soon but since I was the only one there that was on the schedule for tomorrow she saw me first. Let me just say I LOVE this lady! She is so sweet and beautiful! She remembered me from our fb messages and said oo that's you! and gave me a big hug. We talked a bit then we went to a little room and she said she will mark me up that day to be able to do my whole consultation, keep in mind I didn't even have any of my pre op test done yet but she said will do it anyways in hopes everything will come out fine. So she took my pictures, marked me up, and answered all my questions about the breast implants placement and the tummy tuck. I told her I didn't want big boobs just a full look that will make them look lifted and she explained to me that breast implants just give the illusion of a lift but that I will still have the same length from my collar bone to my areola but they will just be fuller, she also told me why she prefer to place my implants subglandular instead of submuscular which I completely understood. So on to my tummy tuck, she said my skin was very hard and not loose and she needed enough skin to pull for my TT because my belly button had a piercing and that part had stretch mark and she said that part of my skin was no good and she didn't want to use it so she told me she will do my tummy tuck but i will have a little line in the middle so my scar won't be up to high which I didn't mind because the line was real tiny. So she kept marking me up I told her I wanted my arms more than my boobs so i had to choose I will go with my arms and she was okay with this. So after she marked me up I got dressed and my mom was there with me and we all just started talking she was telling us some stories about the job, my mom and her got along so well, she showed my mom her iPhone with the text and emails and fb messages and my mom told if she took the time to read all those emails and messages she wouldn't have time to do surgery lol Duran is a very busy woman! But she took her time with me she didn't rush the consultation at all and she answered all my questions and we even chatted for a while lol. So after I got my blood drawn then chest x ray then then I had to wait till 12 o clock for the cardiologist so I waited an hour then omw up I asked some guy where to go and he sent me to the cardiologist on that floor, which was a mistake because Duran has her own cardiologist, so I ended up going to the cardiologist at cipla he did my ekg for no reason because they made me wait and told me that I needed to come back to Durans office and wait for her cardiologist. So yes I did a lot of running around lol but she said she uses her own cardiologist because she trust her only and she has her own team. So fast forward again, I got all my test done everything came out great my hemo was 14.4 thanks to my grandmother she was giving me all type of juices to bring up my hemo, beet and carrot juice and guava juice helped a lot! So before I left she told me I couldn't eat anything passed 8 and to make sure it was something light so she can tighten up my muscles really good so that's exactly what I did. Btw I did not show Duran any wish pictures I just told her snatched waist and round booty but not to big lol. I will continue to the day of surgery in a new post because this one is already too long lol.

Continued... Day of surgery

So I got to Cipla at 7 am like I was told, I was with my mom and her friend, but Duran wasn't there yet so after waiting a while they took me to get my blood pressure and height and weight and cleared me for surgery then Elizabeth took me up to wait for my room. Everything was happening so fast I kind of started getting nervous lol. So I got my room then not even 5 minutes later this guy comes in scrubs with the bed telling me I'm first ! I hadn't even paid for my surgery! Lol so Elizabeth came in told him to wait, I gave her the money and she discounted what I paid so far, I forgot to mention you have to pay for the pre op test ahead but it gets discounted, she also charged me for the second faja which I was mad about because I wanted to get my own but she said I needed to pay for it there but I ended up choosing the one I wanted, she also said I needed compression stockings which already had two, one t.e.d and another from Walmart and i used the one from Walmart because it was tighter which was only 6 bucks compared to their 35 dollar one and the 6 dollar one looked way better! So the nurse came in with the blue pill, she got me dressed and the man came back in to take me to the surgery room, my mom said a prayer for me then they took me. I was still awake and saw how they prepared everything. The anesthesiologist was so sweet she was talking to me I looked around and saw the tools wrapped up and everyone was wearing gloves, unlike other people that little green room didn't creep me out lol. So I didn't notice but I was out! I woke up so many times during surgery but didn't feel anything but the arm lipo. First time I woke up Duran was doing my back then I went back to sleep then I woke up with something in my mouth, im not sure if i woke up before they flipped me or after when they did my arms that shit fucking hurts! (excuse my language) and i told the anesthesiologist to take the thing out my mouth and she did then I woke up during my breast but the anesthesiologist stood by my side the entire time with a blanket holding it up so I won't be able to see. I felt the pressure when Duran was putting in my implants then I woke up last when she was doing my TT and boy was I in pain from that bbl lol I started screaming "me duele el culo" "my ass hurts" !! Lol and Duran said hey don't get like that now that we're finishing you were doing so good! But she said it in Spanish, I was saying put me back to sleep my ass hurts and they said no because she's finishing up my TT then I knocked back out on my own. After I woke up when I was going back to my room I was in sooooo much pain from the bbl and TT! I felt like my insides were ripping and the bbl was hurting so bad the pain went down to my left leg and it was horrible! I told them to give me something for the pain and they said not yet because I just got out of surgery, so a few hours later they gave me something for pain and I felt sooo good and was talking and everyone was telling me not to talk I could get full of gas and get a headache, man I wish I would have listened! Because that's exactly what happened. So while at cipla I loved my experience, everyone wore gloves, they got me an extra blanket, and checked up on me many times! I also got two blood transfusions because my hemo went down to a 8 and I had low blood pressure. Around 8 pm Duran came to checking on me and I told her the bbl was hurting me badly and the pain was going to my legs and she massaged my legs told me to move it up and down because the fat needed to settle and it was putting pressure on my nerve and it worked! I was really uncomfortable though after the meds wore off at night I woke up every hour checking the time beasting for the next day to come. Around 5 am the nurse came in to give me more pain meds cuz the bbl was hurting me again then I slept till 8 am then after that I had to wait for my second transfusion I was so inpatient I just wanted to leave cipla I was so tired of laying down! I wanted to walk! So when they came to clean me I got up and boy I felt terrible I had NO strength at all! I was like a baby but they unwrapped my stomach wiped me down and but the pads on my I didn't bring enough so I had to buy some from them, make sure you bring about 10 pads and wipes with you to cipla. So after they put my faja I still had to wait a while then they finally told me I could go home I was so happy but when they got me up I had this horrible headache It was unbearable worst than the surgery pain! I lasted with this pain until day 6 post op. Ladies I'm feeling so tired I will continue tomorrow but overall I liked my experience at cipla everyone was nice and wore their gloves and the nurses were very attentive. I will add some photos of cipla and a before and after.

oo and my booty was 46 inches after surgery and now is down to 45 and my waist is a 29 to a 31 with swelling. I want it at a 27!

Very glad you had a pleasant relationship with duran....your results so far look great...take your time and follow your post op care and you will be fine glad to hear the headaches went away. ..feel better will continue to watch your growth
Are your implants silicone or saline? And can you tell my why she didn't place them submuscular?

Zara! loved Susan btw!

So I'm starting to think these "masseuse" think they're too good for my money! So I had originally planned to use Zara for my massages and her nurse she recommends to care for me overnight at Cipla and the other days come mornings and afternoons to clean me up and stuff. So a few weeks before surgery I came across Gianna and saw how she is a licensed masseuse and has her degree in that field so I decided to write to her and ask her for her prices ( I was NOT planning on switching I was going to use both Zara and Gianna and choose from there ) but for some reason she was very hesitant told me that I needed to reserve my massages because a lot of ladies call her last minute... um I thought that's what I was doing ? ( I wrote to her 3 weeks before my surgery date) so she finally gave me a price but it was for her recovery house which I didn't ask for and even said that she will only give me massages under the condition that I go to her when she wanted! Knowing how I felt the first week post op I do not recommend for anyone to be going out! So after talking to her i decided not to even bother calling her because she was acting as if I wasn't going to pay for her services. So on April 2nd I wrote to Zara to confirm with her about me still wanting her services for April 8th like we had planned (she asked me not to send deposit just to confirm with her a week before) and she responded and we spoke and everything was set... or so I thought. So after that she put up a status 2 days later on her whatsapp about her not doing massages for the week she is resting till Monday so I didn't think much of it because I needed her nurse on Tuesday. So on that Monday she had the same status up and it said she wasn't online since she put it up so I wrote to her and nothing! I kept writing asking her and no response. So on the day of my surgery I wrote to her I'm going in first are you still sending the nurse ? Btw the "nurse" was supposed to come from 6 pm to 6 am. So she never wrote to me and I told a fb friend I met through the group about it (she's the best!!) and she got me some nurses information and I chose Susan but since it was last minute she couldn't stay overnight. Although I had my mom there she couldn't stay with me because she had back and knee problems and it was really bad so we ended up calling my mother in law that lives out there and she stood with me overnight. So a few hours after my friend put the FB status about how Zara stood me up if anyone can give her nurse info Zara writes to me apologizing that her phone got messed up and she just got it back... but wait! She wrote to me at 10 pm and she was online since 2pm because I checked. So she puts up that status, her phone "breaks" , doesn't get her phone back till the day of my surgery, and goes online and doesn't write to me apologizing till 10pm when she was online since the afternoon! Idk there is something wrong there! So after she apologizes a bunch of times telling me how she's glad I'm not alone and she's so sorry and that she was worried because a girl was alone and she fell and she didn't want that to happen to me I just tell her is okay I was fresh out of surgery and didn't have the energy to write anything else. But seriously that was soo wrong! She basically was trying to avoid me like if I wasn't going to pay her! Imagine if I was going alone smh which I don't recommend at all! Oh and not to mention someone said Zara was online all week! So idk if she blocked me. So Susan.. she was great! She works at Cipla and deals with most of Durans patients so she knows what Duran prefers. She came to see me 5 times in the mornings she would clean me up real good, drain my back, change my dressings from my bb and the bbl hole, clean out my drain, get me dressed and padded up and gave me the lovenox shot. She was very careful used gloves and new needles to clean out my drain and helped me so much with my headaches she even reported it to Duran and they said they will do the patches to block the fluids since the headaches were coming from the anesthesia but by the time I saw Duran the headaches were almost gone and I didn't need it. I can't thank her enough for everything! She was great and my family loved her.

I am not saying don't use Zara it's all up to ya I'm just saying my experience with her was not good and after speaking with her so many times and confirming with her she should have had me in mind and she didn't, she stood me up and it seems like she meant to do it because she was online after 2pm and I even gave her my room number and she didn't care to respond till 10 pm which was f#!ked up!

you look gorg!! hope you're healing well. BTW would you happen to still have Susans contact info? I am scheduled for May 22nd and I'm interested in hiring her
You look great love the new shape.... you just became one of my wish pictures
You look great. I'm glad you are healing well.

At the hospital :'(

So ladies I am here to give my final review and as much as I said how clean Cipla was and the nurses wearing gloves it doesn't help what really goes on in there looks could be deceiving I am sitting at a hospital bed today recovering from a second surgery I had to get due to a huge infection I had that almost ended my life. So last week I was experiencing high fevers highest was 102 my purple spot that had healed became this red warm pouch that I thought was a seroma building up. So after 2 days with fever decided to come to the and they immediately gave me IV fluids and drew some blood. They did a CT scan and xray also. So after my results came in they said I will need to get admitted because on top of having an infection they found fluids built up in my tummy. They thought I had cellulitis there. The plan was to keep me under strong IV antibiotics and to drain the small pouch. But after a whole day of that my fever just got worst and my heart rate was extremely high the antibiotics were not working at all so the next day around 11 am they said I will need surgery to get an abdominal wash they were just going to go through the same incision and clean that up. So I was like okay what ever needs to be done so around 1 pm my cousin and her husband get here and i was crying and they were telling me everything was going to be okay and a few minutes later around almost 2 they took me to the OR and the head surgeon came in to look at me and my ct scans and speak to me this is where it gets tough! Idk how i didn't notice but they were actually rushing all of this because it was getting fatal! I had no idea at all I started to cry so much when he was telling me this is not a cosmetic procedure this is to save your life so you are not going to look like you look now. He told me my whole TT will be undone my MR (muscle repair) will also get undone because they think the fluids went in there and if they can't squeeze it out they will undo it and I will be at risk of developing a hernia in the future they weren't sure if they were going to be able to close me up so I will have open wounds and told me when I look at my stomach after I will be in shock! I was just crying like I am right now as I write this. Now I didn't know but as soon as I texted my mom i heard she came in with my aunt and sister and they were crying so much when they found out i was getting surgery, no one expected it to be this bad not even my boyfriend they thought i will be here till the infection leaves. So before surgery one of the surgeons that i had been explaining everything to me saw me and prayed over me I looked around and boy the difference in the OR here from DR is HUGE!! So after surgery I woke up in pain crying and the first thing i saw was my aunt holding my hand she was crying and i immediately started crying like a baby then my sister came in then my mom and I told her I was in pain they where giving me morphine and it wasn't kicking in then my mom told me everything is okay they took all the nasty stuff out then the surgeon that prayed over me sat on my bed an was looking down then told me if you saw what was going on in you you would be shocked! He said they're was so much nasty things in there it was full of puss I was just like omg! One of the surgeons told my mom Duran left dead skin in me I was like wtf but my mom misunderstood it was actually dead fat tissue. So after I was better I spoke to spoke the surgeons that did my abdominal wash and they told me I did indeed get infection from unsterilized instruments. So when they opened me up the saw the puss and also found dead fat tissue in me and dead tissue and like they said so many nasty stuff going on in there lol they said I had no blood circulation at all under my skin, but the real source of the infection was coming from inside my muscles! Unfortunately Duran or whoever did my surgery (and I say whoever because I don't understand how could she have fucked up this bad) left a collection of blood in between my muscles that got infected and almost went to my organs! They said the blood was OLD and ROTTING! So basically she tighten up my muscles and did not clean me up before she did. The surgeons that cleaned me up said I am so lucky they washed and removed all of that right away because it was spreading and it was life threatening. If it would have went to my organs i would had required yet another surgery but thank GOD it didn't. He also said the surgical instruments where definitely not sterilized properly because of the type of infection I had. So have and undone tummy tuck but I am alive today all thanks to God he has definitely not left my side throughout all of this! I am sharing this as a warning, I was once one of those die hard Duran doll that always thought I wouldn't be the one but I am here now going through this and God has chosen me to warn you ladies that NON of these doctors in DR really care about us they all care about the stupid money! I put my life in the hands of someone I thought I knew so much about but ended up almost losing my life! This seriously needs to stop! My experience with Duran and Cipla still remains the same I thought I was in great hands but one thing I learned is that "these" nurses are racist! If your alone and don't speak English they will treat you like shit!
DURAN... when I told her what happened she was so worried wrote to me so much and even offered to redo my TT... as if! Lol but she has been very responsive and felt terrible (from what she wrote) for what was happening she even wrote this huge paragraph telling me not to be depressed and that God was putting us through a test because she is going through it as well I guess she admits she fucked up. But I still don't recommend you ladies go! After I was brave enough to post my experience on the fb groups I received inboxes of ladies telling how they also got infected after surgery and even one girl gave me her number and told me her experience unfortunately some got it worst than me so this has been going on for soo long! Now I have this ugly new tummy my new belly button is worst and crooked and the part that was red looks like the skin is not making it and it opened up my wound, I will be in this hospital till my infection is completely gone and my wound is closed up, but I am alive because God spared me and im going to do something about it! Please take this as a warning ladies. My advice is DON'T GO! Is not worth your life! You see everyone sharing the good but some people keep their tragedy a secret there are more people suffering who decide not to share and is heartbreaking!

Yikes. Reading tht have me chills. Glad ur safe and gonna b ok. I couldn't imagine how scary all of this was for u nd I'm Sorry u had to experience it. Take care nd God bless ❤️
Thanks for your blessing hun I am feeling so much better but still in the hospital :/
OMG...I was in TEARS TOO! this is CRAZY! THANK JESUS CHRIST YOU ARE ALIVE! GOD BLESS YOU!

Quick update. Wound opening getting bigger :/

Is been one week since my second surgery and I am now under two different type of antibiotics. I have no more fevers thank God overall I have been feeling good. But! Now I have bigger worries which is the reason I am still at the hospital. My incision opened up and it got bigger, today it measured 10 centimeters long and 2 centimeters wide it is about as long as my index finger. The surgeon that cleans it up everyday said it has a small chance of still growing because the skin is dying there but the good thing is it's not deep you can't see anything inside so that it could heal faster because of it. I am very scared and at the same time trying to stay positive because it could have been so much worst. I really hope it stops growing, the plan is once they see it stops opening up they will send me home and I can keep doing the wet to dry like they do here and follow up every week until is fully healed. She told me it can take up to 6 weeks for it to close up. Ladies all I can do now is put my faith in our Lord I will continue praying and thanking him because I learned I was so blessed for the hospital to even take me in since I had my surgery in DR I heard they send you back over there but I can see I am truly blessed because I am being taken care of here and God has definitely been by my side I cannot thank our lord enough! I will continue to update on my situation once in a while. Thank you all for your prayers!

Omg u are so blessed. So did they ultimately say what kind of infection u had? I had a hernia repair here in the states (nj) and developed cellulitus. ..and a few days later i had to get a football sized skin amount removed from my belly. Then i developed MRSA from this damn hospital it can happen to the best of us. I spent 3months in hospital 8surgeries and 2months in rehab. Since i was connexted to a woundvac. So i know your pain doll. Blessings and a speedy recovery!
Im so glad you got help and I know you will be ok. Prayers. Keep taking good care of yourself. Know that if you're back in the US you're in good hands.
Thinking of you and hoping you are well and healthy soon. Thanks for sharing your story. People really need to understand that surgery in DR is cheap becasue it is not regulated or monitored like it is here in the US. Its more expensive here because we follow safety guidelines and have policy and procedures in place. We sterilize equiptment. We sterilize the OR. We use highly traained anastesiologists so you dont wake up in the middle of surgey. I wonder if that played a part in how they botched your surgery - rushing becasue you kept waking up. Our surgeons are board certified and go through strict training and must continue to meet requirements. We use top medications approved by the FDA to prevent infetion. This IS a SAFE surgery. If it wasn't safe we wouldn't be able to have it done in the US at all. It may be cheaper to go to DR but its a game of russian roulette. Going to the DR is where things become UNSAFE. Is it really worth it?

Progressing, Feeling a lot better

Here's a picture of my "undone" TT. I feel like it could have been much worst! The part that is covered with the wet gauze is where my wound is open is pretty big but I got some good news it is infection free there is a small part 2 centimeters long of necrotic tissue is very small and it hasn't gotten bigger, they said depending on how the whole open wound it's healing they could close it but the head surgeon said it might not be a good idea but we'll see. I got to ask the head Surgeon what caused my Infection and he told me that there are many factors because after any surgery our body is very vulnerable and he wouldn't know exactly because he wasn't there when they did my surgery in DR, so I was upset because I'm here blaming Duran and honestly we don't know if this was her fault. My mom thinks this was from flying back to early because I was fine while I was in DR but I doubt that is the reason. Duran thinks it was from lack of circulation. The Docs here gave me a long list of reasons they even said unsterilized instruments could be one but the head surgeon told me if it was I would have had infections everywhere else and even would have had my implants removed, thank God I didn't have to. I just want to clear things up i feel like I'm always getting different answers here and I apologize for it the thing is I have about 5 different surgeons that come see me different days and tell me this and that but after I spoke to the head surgeon that's what he told me btw I haven't asked what type of infection I had I should but I've been so focused on just recovery all I ask when they come is "does it looking better" lol. As far as my results, which I totally forgot about btw, they did not get ruin which is also a plus, my waist looks small breast are healing great and booty still looks the same. I like how my healing is coming along and my shape looks great also I know in a couple of months I will be completely healed from all of this with proper care, ladies I feel completely blessed because again things could have been worst even fatal but I am still here and happy because I know I will be able to see my daughters grow old. Duran still checks up on me she said she will never forget me I still don't know if this had anything to do with her or Cipla all I know my recovery was tough from the beginning and things happen! If I would have never came to the ER I would probably not be here to share my story. I hope you ladies take something from this. One, if you do decide to do your surgery in DR anywhere please stay for at least 3 weeks I noticed everything went down hill when I got here and this happens a lot! and my surgeon felt helpless, two make sure the surgeon and clinic you choose have a clean record, Cipla is nice but is nothing compared to the other Cosmetic clinics out there, forget about which surgeon is more popular right now there are way more better surgeons out there just do your research. Three, please follow your post op instructions no matter how bad you feel! It is very important to walk I walked but not as much as recommended because I had really bad headaches but even the surgeons who did my second surgery said walking is very important also drink and eat lots of protein! Last always listen to your body! If something is not right go check it out asap! I waited three days after I started getting fevers to come to the ER and in those 3 days the pouch on my lower abdomen got huge and worst! Thank you all for you prayers and kind words I am hoping to be home or at least see my girls for mother's day (they won't allow them here) I am praying a lot for that!

So sorry love... Thank GOD you are getting better and healing I hope you get to see your girls soon :)... I have a small wound on my breast that is taking a long time to heal but thank god I've no fevers or infections. Although things went okay for me I do not suggest women go to DR. Please stay home ladies. It just isn't worth it.
And I wanted to say bless you doll, I can tell you are a wonderful person!
Thanks so much!

I'm home!

So ladies after being hospitalized for 2 weeks I got discharged yesterday. I am so happy to be home it makes me feel a lot better my daughters were so happy to see me it made me tear up. I can't thank God enough for allowing me to live this through. So I got my staples removed but I still have one drain in which really bothers me btw. The head surgeon in charge came in to see me and told me everything is looking good compared to how it could have looked he told me my open wound may look bad too me but it's actually not bad because is very healthy and there's no infection. They tried to remove the small part of necrotic tissue but it's still not "time" yet, good thing it's not growing. He also gave me some really good news, he said he will revise my scar after it heals he will put it in as a medical issue so my insurance will pay for it, yay!! I will be following up with them once a week and I will have a nurse come 4 times a week for wound treatment so it's still not over but it feels a lot better being home. Yesterday when I was changing my dressing before bed I noticed improvement in my open wound it made me real happy because I thought it was going to take much longer before I saw any improvements. So here's a brief description of what I had and what was done, this was written in my discharge papers, so I had and abdominal wall abscess I'm surprised I wasn't in a lot of pain! They performed and abdominal I&D which is basically cleaning it out. They removed necrotic fat tissue, pus beneath my abdominal flap, and they found a hematoma at my rectus plication (muscle repair). Oh and I also had cellulitis. So I still have some time ahead to fully heal now is all a matter of caring for my wound properly to avoid any other complications. I leave here a picture of my open wound although it looks deep it was much deeper which is why I say it's improving pretty quickly.

Thank you so much for your post! I am glad you are healing.
Thank you for your updates. I'm sorry for all you've been through!
GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME- I am so happy that you shated your story bc i had it rough too but your case was much worse than mines. I just thank god that you listened to your body & got to ER & honestly, i'm so happy you decided to come home bc in my opinion the US has more resources/testing/technology available to tackle the problems sooner. I've unfortunately have read other reviews that has stayed to be cared by the surgeons in the DR & have died in CIPlA. So it was a blessing & god guided you where you needed to be for the best care & recovery.. on another note your results still look good & time will heal everything internally. Don't be disappointed about the cellulite on the booty I also have that appearance on mine as well but my husband says it makes us look natural instead of Made up lol. Glad Duran spoke up & reached out to you, bc like you said its so many factors that can contribute. This should be a warning for Duran to be more aware & to speak to CIpLa abt better sterilization practices too.... Thanks for sharing & i pray for continued healing.

Little update. So far loving my results!

So ladies I had my first follow up yesterday and everything went fine. My open wound went from 8 by 3 cm to a 7 1/2 by 2 cm so it closed a little and the change is actually noticeable. They removed the necrotic tissue and the drain, finally!! I was going on three weeks with that dang drain and it was getting stuck to my skin so you could imagine the pain I was in when they remove it. So I have not been feeling any pain I am slowly starting to walk more straight thank goodness because I was scared of staying hunched lol. I do get pain when I do too much like too much walking or moving around but they gave percocets which make me feel terrible, like a junkie! I feel so dizzy and out of it when I take it and I end up knocking out so I asked them to switch it to something lighter so now I'm taking codeine whenever I have pain and it works great. The back and arm lipo were never a problem until now! My skin is super sensitive from the lipo that when I ask my hubby to put lotion on it hurts and I can't reach for something too far because it hurts my arms, oh and the itching is very real! I guess is all part of healing... I must add that my second surgery helped speed up my healing every where else, it's weird but I'll explain later on. Here are some pictures I am loving my side projection but I am not too happy with how it looks from the back...sighh, I guess I'll work that out in a few months lol.

thank you for sharing your story. Iam glad you are almost healed and I'm glad your insurance will cover the scar revision. You look greaT BY THE WAY. i AM GOING TO cABRAL jUNE 9TH, BUT i MIGHT JUST STICK WITH rOBLES. sHE DOESN'T DO THE AGGRESSIVE THIGH LIPO THAT i WANT THOUGH. sorry about teh caps lock being on..darn typos
Its okay lol and thanks I am a lot better just this lipo has been tough with the tenderness on my skin and the darn itching! A lot of people are going to cabral instead of the usual yily or duran is crazy but he has stepped up a lot and I feel like unlike the other two he actually preforms the whole surgery. Good luck go with your gut I also wanted to switch to robles but I didn't, I feel like she would have been a better choice but Duran did an amazing job also aside from the complications.
Girl I feel your pain I'm here now and showed Duran your photo she said ohhhh that's 1 in 200 and we are very clean blah blah blah this is my first night in CIPLA the nurses are worthless I'm so sore can't feel my fuckn legs and their answer is ITS NORMALLL! This country blows from the driving to the money hungry people I still haven't see my results yet and that's another reason I'm mad.. Happy healing hun u do look good

Seeing progress on open wound

So I've noticed my open wound has been healing pretty good thank goodness! I have been feeling a lot better but I feel like my left breast is taking longer to heal, my areola and nipple are still numb no sensation on that one still I'm scared it might be permanent :/ it's also a bit swollen still I heard I can experience this up to 3 months post op, the right breast is pretty much healed. The back and arm lipo have been a pain in my butt! The itching don't let me sleep at night, my skin feels extremely sensitive my daughter put pressure on my side by mistake and I screamed so loud in pain (I'm such a baby lol) and I'm still getting lower back swelling. The healing process is definitely a long one smh. While I was in the hospital they had me on fluids and antibiotics and while being there everything looked healed no swelling, my breast were really swollen before the second surgery and after I woke up they looked fine! I was like wth lol and my butt was not hurting anymore from the bbl! That's what I meant when I said the second surgery kind of speeded up my healing lol now that I am home I am dealing with this bs :/ but honestly during the day I feel pretty good. I came to the conclusion that one of the reasons I had complications was because the drain was removed to quickly. I was still draining over 200 cc's every 12 hours and I read that they shouldn't remove it until you only are draining less than 30 cc's a day they kept mines here for 2 and a half weeks because of that. I feel like they had no knowledge in that part, she just removes the drain on your first visit is a routine and they need to understand EVERYONE HEALS DIFFERENTLY they cannot treat all the patients the same some will need something others didn't need. So imagine all those fluids build up not exiting your body, I'm pretty sure that's not good! Anyways I am feeling a lot better thank GOD and Duran still checks up on me which is also good. I leave you ladies with some pics of my progress thanks for following my journey and for the wishes and prayers :*

I felt awful for you and your family when I read your story. I'm glad you're happy with your results but I've been reading so much negative stuff about surgeries in the DR, and I know your complications could have happened anywhere, but to leave a seroma rotting in a patient is terrible, for a young woman to nearly lose her life! I'm not having this surgery, it just interests me, but I'd say to anyone don't go to the DR for surgery if it's just to save money. If you can't afford it at home either keep saving or don't get it done! All best wishes to you.
Hoping all is getting bettr 4 u. Thnx 4 sharing evrything, its important 4 evrybdy 2 knw its not all glitz N glamour sometimes there are complications.Keep us updatd Doll
Thank you so much for sharing your story. It brought a tear to my eyes. I'm glad you're home safe with your babies & hubby. I'm also happy to hear you're doing better. Your results do look good besides the wound. God bless you hun and take care! :)

2 months!

So I finally hit the 2 month mark and I am starting to finally feel great about my results. I went out with some friends for the first time post op of course first thing they noticed was my booty lol but they love my results everything looks natural in my opinion they said the same also because my body is proportioned meaning I'm not big up top small in between and big on the bottom, I think that just looks terrible. My open wound is healing so good is almost closed the only thing I don't like is the scaring around it but thank goodness my ps here said he'll revise it. I have been getting so much attention from guys is really annoying I just say to myself do you really think you're going to get any woman's attention talking like that !? They say the dumbest things! So of course when is not one thing is the other, now my breast are the issue. My left breast is either taking forever to heal or something is wrong, it swells up and starts hurting so bad like if I have a bruise there and also pinching pains, I wrote to Duran and she said I can experience that and inflammation up to 3 months post op. I've seen some Duran dolls complain about this even after a year and if that's my case I will have them removed. It's so embarrassing when the left breast swells up is really noticeable I just hope by next month all that is gone because my right breast soften up and looks pretty much healed. Overall I feel pretty good and I can't thank God enough for allowing me to live this through.

Thank you for sharing! It's a very hard decision to make and one has to trust that their surgeon is going to do the best job possible. Leaving dead tissue inside is not a best practice and as a ps she should have been appalled. I have heard of ps in the is being just as oblivious. It's either too many sx's in a day or they are in lala land. I need a doc who is gonna be focused on the task at hand.
Im certainly glad you ended up being ok. As much as I would love to go on and on how wonderful you look, beauty is not worth your life! I have 2 friends that both got tt and ended up with infections here in the states, so take every precaution ladies!!

3 months post op and the attention is crazy!

Well I'm finally 3 months post op thank God! Sorry I have been m.i.a on here I kind of forgot about realself for a minute lol but I just want to update you ladies on my healing process. So my open wound officially closed at the end of May it's been closed now for over a month thank God and my breast are finally more even but still healing I am slowly getting sensation back from my left breast the right breast never lost sensation also my left breast is still very sensitive of course the left breast has been giving me problems for a while but is much better now I was losing hope and wanted to get them removed but I sent pictures to Duran asking her why my left breast looked so big and explained to her about the pains and she told me the left breast had inflammation and the pain I described sounded like it was coming from the nerves since there is an implant it sometimes stretches the nerve and can cause nerve pain and it should be going away slowly and told me to take anti inflammatory pills and it's true! They look much better the pain is almost gone I get it here and there and I am loving my breast now lol ladies this recovery process is a loooong one so don't get discouraged! My scar! It looks pretty bad to me because the middle part is high and I also have darkness under my BB looks like burn but is getting lighter and I can cover it with clothing but not with a bikini (sigh)... I was obsessed for a while looking into getting it revised but I am not going to worry about that anymore because considering what I went through It looks great even my ps here told me he thought it was going to look much worst. So the attention I get has gotten worst is not even funny! I literally got stalked a couple of times the worst one was when I was shopping with my sister some dude insisted that I take his number down and was so mad because I didn't want to he even offered me money to go to a tattoo party with him I told him I didn't do that shit! So after a while of him bothering me I finally took his number but he wanted me to call him right there and I said NO so he got so pissed and knocked down some clothes and told me "non of this shit fits you anyways these clothes are for little girls! I was like tf and left without him seeing me because I was scared honestly, my sister had left by then but I told myself I'm never going out alone, the other day while I was with my sister I got ambushed by a bunch of men and somehow my sister was lost in the crowd i was looking for her like crazy (poor sissy lol) this body is dangerous lol I wish I was making this stuff some men are soo desperate and crazy! I will update again in a month if you have any questions about the surgery anything with supplies, nurses, rh anything I can help with just ask in the comments and I'll answer it in my review I know also ladies watch the news I just found out Cabral had his 4th death in one year that's scary please careful ladies is not always the patients fault good luck to you all on your journeys and thank you for following mines :*

Thank God your doing well! You look great. Blessings and Happy Healings.
Looking good!

Removed pictures

As you can see I removed all my pre and post op pictures. The reason is because real self is not safe lately a lot of womens pictures are being exposed on fake instagram and facebook accounts and that's not cool. Im upset because I like sharing my pictures and journey but there will always be a hater or just messed up psycho that goes through hell just to connect someone's Facebook with their realself and expose them and that's just wrong because they're messing it up for a lot of us. I will keep updating you ladies on my recovery but i don't think I'll be posting anymore pictures.

Did Duran lipo your arms or thighs too?
Hi babe...... I just read your review and I'm sorry to hear all that you've gone thru but, there is always light at the end of the tunnel. When I was searching for Dr's, I considered going to the D. R to get my procedure done. We've been there 3 times with my husband on vacation, but.... I decided not to, just incase anything went wrong. I'm glad to hear everything is better with you and that you are healed. Where in the bay do u live and are you dominican? Iwould love to see your final results...... Take care hon
Thank you it took me some time to realize that my complications were because of the surgery itself my body couldn't handle so much at once so my TT wasn't healing to well. I will continue to share my pictures with Duran I just sent her and email of a picture of myself she will post it on her instagram eventually I have on a long sleeve black crop top with light blue high waisted jeans and heels I feel like those are my final results if you would like to see it her instagram is Dra_Duran.

6 MONTHS!

Hello ladies I am here to update! I am officially 6 months post op, loving my results and still healing. First of I would like to clear something up, Duran did an amazing job on me my complications were NOT her fault, complications are common and a risk you take when getting surgery and my infection did not come from Cipla or the equipments (although the surgeons here had me believe otherwise at first) because I would have had the infection all over my body and possibly sepsis. Like I stated before I had cellulitis (skin infection) which is a common complication after any surgery it occurs when bacteria enters through a cut or when you have a weak immune system your body doesn't heal to well and can easily get an infection I personally think mines was the airplane ride home because I was perfectly fine while I was in DR but I still don't really know how I got it. I know I freaked out at first and blamed Duran but lets be honest who wouldn't in that situation ? Although I LOVE my results, my experience at Cipla, and Duran the one thing I stand by is that Duran needs to be more organized in her office and her assistants are not the best. It's very depressing thinking back on what I went throuHello ladies I am here to update! I am officially 6 months post op, loving my results and still healing. First of I would like to clear something up, Duran did an amazing job on me, my complications were NOT her fault, complications are common and a risk you take when getting surgery and my infection did not come from Cipla or the equipments (although the surgeons here had me believe otherwise at first) because I would have had the infection all over my body and possibly sepsis. Like I stated before I had cellulitis (skin infection) which is a common complication after any surgery it occurs when bacteria enters through a cut or when you have a weak immune system your body doesn't heal to well and can easily get an infection I personally think mines was the airplane ride home because I was perfectly fine while I was in DR but I still don't really know how I got it. I know I freaked out at first and blamed Duran but lets be honest who wouldn't in that situation ? Although I LOVE my results, my experience at Cipla, and Duran the one thing I stand by is that Duran needs to be more organized in her office and her assistants are not the best. It's very depressing thinking back on what I went through I try not to think back about my days at the hospital and seeing my family hurt crying over me I literally want to cry whenever I think about it but I am just glad to be here and so thankful to God for letting me live that through. So breast are now even in size, they dropped like regular breast they look and feel very natural the only problem is still getting nerve pain on my left side but not very often. TT, I still get swelling on my upper abdomen after a long day and when I go a few days without my binder my skin hurts on my upper abdomen from the swelling. Bbl, my butt was hurting on my laterals area it feels like I've been punched a few times there the pain is very uncomfortable when im sleeping, I usually massage arnica pomade on it and it helps relieve some of the pain trust when vets say the recovery process is a loooong one is true! Other than that I've been pretty good still getting crazy attention from both males and females lol and I feel a lot more confident now thanks to Duran. We still keep in contact she usually takes a few weeks to respond when I have some concerns but she always replies! Not sure if I will be back to update until my 1 year anniversary but I leave you ladies with a picture. gh I try not to think back about my days at the hospital and seeing my family hurt crying over me I literally want to cry whenever I think about it but I am just glad to be here and so thankful to God for letting me live that through. So breast are now even in size, they dropped like regular breast they look and feel very natural the only problem is still getting nerve pain on my left side but not very often. TT, I still get swelling on my upper abdomen after a long day and when I go a few days without my binder my skin hurts on my upper abdomen from the swelling. Bbl, my butt was hurting on my laterals area it feels like I've been punched a few times there the pain is very uncomfortable when im sleeping, I usually massage arnica pomade on it and it helps relieve some of the pain trust when vets say the recovery process is a loooong one is true! Other than that I've been pretty good still getting crazy attention from both males and females lol and I feel a lot more confident now thanks to Duran. We still keep in contact she usually takes a few weeks to respond when I have some concerns but she always replies! Not sure if I will be back to update until my 1 year anniversary but I leave you ladies with a picture.

Just arms l.

Last review fixed.

I don't know what went wrong with my last update but everything was repeat over and over again so I'll try this again.

Hello ladies I am here to update! I am officially 6 months post op, loving my results and still healing. First of I would like to clear something up, Duran did an amazing job on me, my complications were NOT her fault, complications are common and a risk you take when getting surgery and my infection did not come from Cipla or the equipment (although the surgeons here had me believe otherwise at first) because I would have had the infection all over my body and possibly sepsis. Like I stated before I had cellulitis (skin infection) which is a common complication after any surgery it occurs when bacteria enters through a cut or when you have a weak immune system your body doesn't heal to well and can easily get an infection I personally think mines was the airplane ride home because I was perfectly fine while I was in DR but I still don't really know how I got it. I know I freaked out at first and blamed Duran but lets be honest who wouldn't in that situation ? Although I LOVE my results, my experience at Cipla, and Duran the one thing I stand by is that Duran needs to be more organized in her office and her assistants are not the best. It's very depressing thinking back on what I went through I try not to think back about my days at the hospital and seeing my family hurt crying over me I literally want to cry whenever I think about it but I am just glad to be here and so thankful to God for letting me live that through. So breast are now even in size, they dropped like regular breast they look and feel very natural the only problem is still getting nerve pain on my left side but not very often. TT, I still get swelling on my upper abdomen after a long day and when I go a few days without my binder my skin hurts on my upper abdomen from the swelling. Bbl, my butt was hurting on my laterals area it feels like I've been punched a few times there the pain is very uncomfortable when im sleeping, I usually massage arnica pomade on it and it helps relieve some of the pain trust when vets say the recovery process is a loooong one is true! Other than that I've been pretty good still getting crazy attention from both males and females lol and I feel a lot more confident now thanks to Duran. We still keep in contact she usually takes a few weeks to respond when I have some concerns but she always replies! Not sure if I will be back to update until my 1 year anniversary but I leave you ladies with a picture.

Same here Im 5'1 weigh 150lbs been looking for someone on here same height an weight to get an idea of how my results may look your after pictures looks good girl sorry u went through so much but Im Happy all is well an you still have your results afterwards Can u put up 1 before pic?
Can you please put one before and after pic?? I been searching for someone at my same height and around the same weight just so I can have a picture of how I would turn out.. I'll be having surgery on November 12... Btw you look great!!!!
You look so GOOD!!!! I know you too down your pictures, but is it possible you can send me your before pics? I don't wanna overstep boundaries, but yea.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I Love Dra. DURAN! BUT I will leave it as not sure because I had a lot of complications that were almost fatal and ended up needing a second surgery back home and I believe cosmetic surgery is definitely not worth anyone losing their life over! Duran is a great surgeon, very sweet and amazing personality but not very attentive as she should be when it comes to post op visits they were rushing a lot but who can blame her she's a very busy woman. She gave me the results I hoped for and was very concerned when I had my complications and always responded to my emails even though she takes a while to respond.