2 Children, Wife and a Soon to Be a Medina Doll - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm 25 and weigh 182lbs. I'm trying to lose weight...

I'm 25 and weigh 182lbs. I'm trying to lose weight. I hate how I look and I'm happy that I came across Dr. Medina! So far I love Dr. Tania Medina!!!! She responds quickly and answers when I call her. I've paid my deposit and will have surgery on August 4, 2014. I'm scared so please pray for me! I know I'm in good hands, but surgery is serious no matter where you go!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Medina is a doctor who cares about her patients! I can't complain! I've probably asked her over 100 questions and she answers them quickly! I love how she don't just care about money, but about the patients!!!

Can't wait to see the new you
Please tell me how this goes because I want to get the BBL but Dr. Medina doesn't have a lot of reviews. I hope your surgery goes well my dear.
Where can I find recovery centers if im going to doctor Medina?
What number can I use to contact her?
I'm glad you are getting quick responses from your doctor! Here's a post about surgery buddies for women traveling for surgery. Please keep us updated on your journey!
I can't wait to see your end results! I'm planning to go see her next spring and our stats are very similar.
I'll post them!!! I'll keep you updated!
I'm going to her as well. Do you know what RH you will be staying at?.
I'm trying to stay at Jacqueline's! When are you going?
I want to go in jan I just sent dra.medina a message to see if she is open on the 12th of jan.
Plus that will give me Enough time to drop a few pounds I had my last c-section on 9/20/2013 and since I got my tubes tied the weight is playing with me I want to drop at least 25 - 30 lbs. My husband told me I can go anytime but I don't think he is ready to handle the kids by his self for that long.
I want to go earlier I just have to find a nanny or have my mom come take care of my kids I wanted to go in Nov for my birthday
Ok! I know she should have some dates open.
I understand that! I'm afraid to leave my hubby with out children. It's so hard to drop weight. I've been trying. I weight 182lbs and I at least want to lose 10lbs before Aug.
*our