33 Years Olds Mommy of 3 - Dominican Republic

I am scheduled to see Walkiris Robles on August 11...

I am scheduled to see Walkiris Robles on August 11 for my tummy tuck and breast augmentation. 5 months and 8 more days to go.............. yay I bought my ticket, have my passport ready, my recovery supplies all set to go, just counting the days down. I will start my vitamin, iron and folic acid after mother day. Laura and I have great communication and I'm pleased with that communication is the key for success :)

Me now before surgery

This is a front view of myself before the surgery deff in much need of a tummy tuck clothes do hide that xtra skin n stretch marks. I'm no doing a bbl because I have the jlo booty already.

Implant

Can't wait to see my full c size. Victoria secret do miracles.

Vitamins, iron and folic acid

Hi ladies can anyone tell me which Vit I should take and how much mcg of iron and folic acid I should take prior to my surgery? Thanks

6 days and 5 months away from my surgery

I have pretty much everything I need for my surgery. I have big plans for my travel. Leaving on the 10th of August, staying at a recovery home for 10 days. Then my boyfriend is traveling to meet me and his family for his dad's bday party I only pray to have a little bit of energy to at least have some fun. I know is nearly impossible to party but I have faith that my surgery will go well :) Talk to you all soon !

My current butt before the surgery

I am dying to have my TT and breast augmentation done so I can work my ass off at the gym. I'm so excited

My wish pic

Hopefully I get this results after my surgery n gym time.

4 months away for my tt and breast augmentation with Dra. Robles

So here I am counting down my days. It feel like a long period but it right around the corner. Mixed feelings approaching. I'm already picturing myself at the airport and taking the BLUE pill lol just alot in my mind right now about everything. Well ladies thats all for now.

3 months away for my tt and breast augmentation with Dra Robles

So here i am counting down my days. It feels like a long period but is right around the corner. Mixed feelings approaching. I'm already picturing myself at the airport and taking the blue pill lol just alot in my mind right now about everything. Well ladies thats all for now.

I can't wait to be on the flatside. This is deff a...

I can't wait to be on the flatside. This is deff a big change and experience for all of us. I started working out doing some push ups and butt exercise. I want to prepare my muscles for wats coming. I am also starting my vit the day after mother days. I am planning on taking at least 3 weeks off from work. I already requested the time off without the total of hrs i need smh.................... i hope everything goes well with that. I bought my flight ticket so my job cant really do much about it. My next option will be MLA. Laura is great with communication. Well this is all for now barbies.

Today was my first day of taking my vitamins.

Hi ladies I started my meds today. I'm feeling excited and nervous at the same time. I'm also drinking protein and lots of water. I stopped smoking about 2 months ago. I was never a heavy smoker but my ciggi before bed time was my addiction. This is my update for now take care girls.

Naked pics coming soon :(

I will be posting before pic with no clothes like 4 wks before surgery. As you guys can see I don't look bad with clothes but their is a lot to hide behind them. Stretch marks n hanging skin.

Another wish pic

Hemoglobin Count

Hi dolls, Can anyone tell me whats a good Hemoglobin count for all of my 3 procedure? TT, BA and lipo on my waist.

8 weeks away

So here I am 8 weeks away from my surgery. A lot going on at home but I know that God will guide me and make me stronger. I have attached some of my after care supplies. Pre-op pics coming soon.

Vit , water and Arnica pills

Surgery fee. 6 weeks away

Good morning ladies. So here I am at work running number and my final cost will be 5800 since I got a discount for being a realself member. I already forward my 500 dollars deposit a few months ago. I'm just trying to figure out how am I going to carry all that money on me. Lucky me is traveling with my boyfriend grandpa and his cousin son so I won't be traveling alone. They will also follow me into a get to the clinic. VIP right lol. Im still confused about what size breast I'm getting. I don't want them to big or too small. I guess I'm letting DR Robles do her thing. That's all for now.

400 cc bootleg implant

So today I was deciding on how much cc I should get I want a natural look. Do I decide to make my own.

Pic of the 400 cc

Looking for a buddy August 11

If anyone is having surgery with Dr Robles on August 11 and is going to Virginia RH please let me know I will like to have someone so that we can support each other.

Naked before pic :(

So here is my current situation. I hate my stomach. I been with this ugly stretch marks forever. I can't wait to see the after results. All I'm asking for is for them to be gone n a cute Belly bottom.

More before pics

23 more days

Hi ladies. I will be on the flat side soon Gods willing. I hope to stay as calm as I have been. Work and family keeps me busy so that's good. I really don't have anything to get since I have everything and more than I need. I just want this to be over. I have notice that for about a week my veins on my hands have been popping out like crazy not sure if is the stress or my nerves. Well this is for now. Talk to you all soon.

Flat tummy coming soon

18 days

So yesterday I was wearing my mom's D cup brad. I felt huge n told her that I couldn't breath lol it was so funny because I haven't had any surgery done n already acting supper dramatic. This is my update for now ladies. Take care barbies ;)

10 days away

Omg I'm so nervous. Face breaking out. Mind raising. Alottt at ones. But my trust is in my God. Next Friday is my last at work. Everyone at work has been so supportive. Is not a secret for them. I been at my job since I was 21 so they are more than co-workers to me. This is my update for now.

Can't wait for my new body

I haven't seen a nice belly on me since my first born or neither my used to be perky breast. I just can't wait any longer I'm only 6 days away from departing. I'm dying to see my new me.

Acrylic nails

Can some please tell me if I can keep my acrylic nails during surgery? I read a lot online about the procedure here in USA and most surgeon don't perform surgery if you have acrylic nails. I've seen a lot of sis in here with acrylic nails. I'm confused.

I am reserved

Leaving to DR today. Yay!

So the day is finally here. I can't sleep. A lot going on. But life goes on ima do me and keep my head up. Wish me luck ladies ;)

Hi girls I made it thanks God

I'm at Cecip. No mayor pain just uncomfortable and catching my breath. Everyone here have been a great support. Laura and DR. Robles are very professional n nice. So far I'm happy.

Day 2

I just want a quick recovery. This ain't a joke. I'm at Virginias home. She's a sweetheart.

3 days post op

I'm here at Virginias having a healthy and safe recovering. Jalissa did my hair today and I feel like a million buck. Virginia is so nice and very attentive . I'm going to deff miss this place.

My boobs

On this pic I was 5 days post op

My boobs

Love them

2nd Follow up apt

I had my follow up appt yesterday with DR. Robles. I got my brad and I'm so happy it feels very confy. Everything looks good.

18 days post op

I'm back home and healing pretty good. My experience overall was excellent at the hospital, recovery home and my boyfriend and his family care was supper nice. Now that I'm back home I just wanna shower but I was told to wait a little longer can anyone tell me if I can shower at this point. I will attached some pics. Bye dolls

20 days post op

Still swollen but seeing progress. DR. Robles and Laura text me twice to check on me. I'm a little concern with a rash I have on my boobs. It probably part of the healing process. If any of the dolls on here when through this please advise. Thanks

When is a good time to shape my belly botton?

I kinda want to give my BB a round shape if anyone here know how to please let me know. Thanks

Trying to be sexy lol

Making progress slowly but getting there.

Forgot to attached this pic last night

One month and 4 days post

Hi dolls. I haven't notice a big chance on my body yet the only factor is that i don't longer have the saggy skin hanging on my stomach. I am in love with my new boobs but hate having to deal with the swelling everyday.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

u look great!!!
Thanks ;)
Did Dr Robles place your implants above or under muscle? They look great by the way
I asked her ones before and she's didn't answer lol.
Thanks chichi
Beautiful HOT Body! :)
Thanks Bella
YW! Happy Tuesday!
Soon to be Wednesday ;)
:) Then Happy Hump Wednesday! lol
Girl you look great like work out great lol.
Thanks Dblchichi ;)
Girl you have it going on and on.......massaging the scars will heal faster...and water floating the breast while soft circular massages will enhance the muscles to adapt to the new girls...........xoxoxo
Thanks chula. I'm trying my best to deal with the swelling. Thanks for the tip. How u doing ? Xoxo
You looked amazing! Was the implant put over or under the muscles?
You looked amazing! My surgery is not until next year but I cannot wait!! Especially after seeing your pictures I wish I can have them done sooner! Do you have any pictures of the scars in your boobs area? I would love to see the stitching done under the boobs. I have mine done here in the US and the stitchings are horrible.
Thanks Hayser. I don't feel as good I'm swollen and uncomfortable. My boobs are still healing. I'll probably attached new pics Friday. Can you get yours revise?
I'm still undecided which one is more important and which one will cost me less to do on it's own somewhere down the line Dra Robles won't do everything at once. So it's either breast augmentation, lipo and tummy tuck or lipo, tummy tuck and butt lift.
Good luck on whatever you decide. Just be prepare hun.
Sexy mama looking great.........:)
Trying sweetie :)
Wow!! You look amazing!!! Happy healing:)
Thanks :)
You are looking awesomeeee!!! How would you describe your recovery? Was it really painfull as much people say?
Ty Zuly. My recovering has been not too bad since I had a group of wonderful people helping out. Is painful and physically draining.