32 Mommy of 3, Ruined my 115lbs Frame :(... But There's HOPE! - Dominican Republic

So I basically was my girlfriends cheer leader for...

So I basically was my girlfriends cheer leader for her tummy tuck. Then by the grace of GOD I found this site on my journey to the flat side. I had my 1st born and snapped back beautifully, 10lbs under weight and FLAT the whammo! The twins. LOL They are 5 now but my poor body. Then the 30's hit and it all went downhill from there. I am now 5'5 and 137lbs. UGH! My stomach actually stretched so much it was bleeding before I had an emergency C-section. So really I'm not fat I'd like to loose 20lbs but my stomach is so GROSS! It makes me want to throw up. No to mention I have no boobies left from loosing the weight and I am the only "black" girl with out an azz LOL! SO thankfully I came across RS- WOW so much info. I like most of you started reading everything. I stayed up the first night all nite reading. My decision to go to the DR was not lightly. People are against it, I am not even telling anyone anymore. Im doing me. $hit happens anywhere. I have seen some jacked up photo of some poor "broke" girls from the states who spent a down payment to get terrible results. I like my life and my kids are my world. Things all lined up and here I am. I found Dr. Almonte and I'm doing it. SO if any girls are going the end of July hit me up- I'd luv a travel buddy.

Ughhhhhh

Okay so I just need the time to go by so I can get this done before I chicken out lol. Still looking for an SX buddy if anyone is headed to DR at the end of July...

Passport on theeeeee waaaay!

I finally got confirmation that my updated passport is on the way. Whoo hoo! One check off the list. Still looking for an sx buddy and airfare. Hope all my rs sistaz are doing great!

Passport in the mail- Ladies need flight info????

Yes! Got the passport in the mail today so I'm just getting more excited... oh I also got my cbc done today so I will update on Monday with results. I was wondering for those that flew long distance 5+ hours. Did you take First class or a non stop and how did you feel. Do you think its better to have a layover?

Countdown is on- 20

So I am 20 days away. I'm running at half speed. I still haven't nailed down my return flight. lol awful I know. So that's all I have left. Booked at Recovery Armonia 7/24-8/4 So I'm really in need of what size boobies I'm getting. LOL Girlz I need help. I'm between 400-500cc. I will of course differ to my Doc. nut that's what I've looked at and I likie. I am 5'5 at 136lbs, (didn't loose any incase I do the BBL) I am usually at 115-125lbs. So I'm fairly small. But I want boobies, but I don't know if I like the HP ones, they're so damn high. Any suggestions. Anyone else buying their 2nd faja before they go- I want to save the money but what size do you get?

11 days and still counting

Hi ladies I figured I'd finally stop being lazy and give you my list of stuff I'm taking, atleast when I come back I can tell you what you need or don't need. . .
Passport- duh!
tape measure
towels/washclothes
blanket
heating pad
ice packs/ boobie ice packs
neck pillow
diapers
pads

that's enough!! LOL

On my way to DR! via Miami

Well I'm on the plane in Orlando headed to Miami then DR. I am so excited. I swear I've been running like a chicken without a head. Well I will post more from Miami I have an hour layover. Ciao Bellas.

on to bed

Well I'm in bed at armonia, it's very lovely. I have to at cecip at 6. Thank all for the well wishes and prayers I need them! I will talk to u all on the flat side.

I'm on my way to the flat side with boobies!!

Hey bellas, it's 5 am I sitting here at the RH Armonia waiting on my driver! It's just crazy that the time is finally here. Prayers up! God see me thru this so I can be a success story. Help me thru the pain and regret I may feel, most of all bless those traveling this journey with me. AMEN. I am so tired I could scream. I hope I don't wake up during this AT ALL cuz that will scar me for life lol. The ladies here wouldn't let me take my ice packs and other supplies. Starting to think it's not a bad idea to not overbuy, lol. My back hurts too :( just put me to sleep and let me wake safely on the flat side!

on the flat side

Hi ladies I am ok, just wanted you to know. In a few days I'll update. I had rough night. So I'm tired. But we will chat soon!

rough night rough morning

Ugh. So I threw up all morning. I thought I would just die. It was awful. I thought I split a stich. But went to see me ever beautiful Dra. Almonte. She said everything looked great so that was good as I was in so much pain. My drain was clogged of course, but thankfully no fluid in my back. I haven't gotten a faja yet, she said maybe Thursday. I don't have much an appetite as the nurses try to force me to eat lol. I like it here so far ever one is very kind.

own your own experience

So I felt the need to tell you this journey is like pregnacy in that every one is different. My first day I threw up about 10 times literally. Just fluid from the anesthesia. However I was able to have a bm the 1st night. It didn't stop there I got a headache and was throwing up the 3rd day. Only saying this because you may or may not experience what you see someone else go thru. And should always listen to your doctor or refer to them as we all have different bodies. I just don't want people to think your symptoms will all be the same or your results. I say this because I am also on the smaller side and didn't want agressive lipo. Just touch up. And enhancement. I also was able to get a lot more work done then others with a lower hemo because of this. Just wanted to mention because I know sometimes I react to what is going on with someone else but have decided not to compare to anyone this is My Journey and no one's is the same. I hope all the beautiful ladies who have begun are doing well and congrats, to the ladies just going I wish all the best as you begin Your Journey!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So far I'm happy with Dr. Almonte, she definitely isn't doing surgeries for the money cause she told me what her standards are. I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself! I'm going for a TT/Liposculpture- waist, flanks and back and I'm praying to get a BA/BL

Welcome to the flat side
Things are only going to get better from here doll ;) P.S. Im coming to harass you soon =D
Yeah! Congrats on taking the leap and deciding to do what was best for YOU! I'm looking into a surgeon within the DR also sooooo please make sure you post follow up info cause its so frustrating when people never give you the end results w/ pics lol. I think we're like the same build. I'm 5'6 and weight 149- I have a pretty athletic build, but also got screwed after getting in shape and lost allll my butt UGH! so no-you are not the only black woman w/o a bottie! Let me know how everything turns out! Congrats again!!!!
Lol. I will I just haven't taken any yet but to all I will promise to post soon maybe thurs. Thank you again. My Dra. Is the nicest women I feel completely comfortable with her.
Best recovery to you doll
Happy healing and my the lortd be with you in your recovery
I appreciate it.
Looking good girly! Nice to meet you finally=)
You too darling remember what I said! You are fabulous!
Likewise, I AM sure!
Prayers being sent.
Thank you!
Good luck on your procedure!
Thanks so much!
Yay!!!!
Best wishes and prayers be safe see you on the flat side...
Thank you so much!
Wishing u luck I will be following your journey
Thank you!
You're in my thoughts! I am cheering for you! !
Honestly, get big rockin boobies..lol. like a D cup! :-)