One Hot Mama(soon to be) -Dominican Republic

I have been debating whether or not to do this...

I have been debating whether or not to do this mommy makeover for quite some time now and ive finally decided to take the plunge. my husband is so support and is willing to do whatever i wanna do. im so ready to get my sexy back!!! lol im nervous as hell but im ready!!! Dr disla is an amazing doctor and her work is exactly what i want. i wanna be the curvy hot mom! lol

I Am 22 Yrs Old, I Have 4 Beautiful Children and Im Married to the Most Wonderful Military Man in the World.

I am so scared! i have 119 days until my mommy makeover! im freakin out! lol I'm waiting on our w-2's so we can pay in full with dr disla. im gonna post a few wish pics. can someone help me by telling me what i need to take with me? i have no idea what all i need!! help!!! lol

Price!

So Dr Disla quoted me 5,500 for my mommy makeover and my round trip flight is about 600 and the total cost of the recovery center is about 850. and 25 a massage. so after everything i'm gonna be in about 7 grand. I've never spent that much money on my self... ever. i'm so nervous and i feel a little guilty because i hate spending money on myself. ugh and all this cost doesn't even include my supplies. Gosh i'm nervous.

Faja!

I just ordered my faja! im so excited! lol im gonna order my bras and vitamins next! 118 days left!!! gonna lose about 10 lbs before i go though. maybe, dr disla says that i got enough to work with but i want an itty bitty waist! so 140 here i come! cant wait to file taxes so i can make all my payments and get my plane ticket! its getting closer.

112 Days left! So anxious! :D

So i've been getting all my supplies together and ordering things that i'll need. husband is getting me a bath robe and house shoes for valentines day to take with me. :) hes so sweet! i've worked out all the arrangements for my kiddos and my hubby is taking off work to take care of me. he's so supportive. I can't wait to get this all done and finally be happy with my body! :) still trying to figure out the exact vitamins and meds i'll need and why and which ones are the best to use. also i just gotta say how much i really like Dra Cynthia Disla. she is an amazing doc and always so helpful. i ask a million and one questions and shes always so quick to answer me and help me out. i can't wait to finally meet her. ive already recommended my mom and my sister and all my friends to her!
I have been getting really emotional about doing this whole thing. sometimes i feel selfish. Am i crazy? i seen that alot of women feel this way. im just getting my undies in a bunch i guess.

112 days!!!

68 days until the big day...

I have everything paid for except the recovery and what not. Its getting so close and im getting so nervous and having mixed emotions. i know Dr Disla is gonna do amazing work but its everything else that is making me chew all my nails off lol. For example, is she gonna be able to cut above my belly button? how big do i really want my boobs? is my butt gonna be too big? what if something goes wrong and i don't have enough money with me? ughhh... i'm just so nervous. but in the end, i just want my body back!!! i wanna be sexy and i want my husband to drop his jaw and not be able to take his eyes off me when i walk in a room. I DO NOT feel sexy at all right now. i feel like a saggy blob. and i hate it... only 68 more days til this feeling ends. :)

Sorry for not keeping everyone updated, i know its been a good while since i last updated but i'll try better :)

57 days till the big day

So I have finally gotten all the money for everything and I'm ready to go. All i need to do is go and make sure my hemoglobin level is up , I've been taking my iron so i guess we'll see. I should be getting my passport in a couple of weeks and i will be staying with Gianna Columbo. I'm so excited. I can't wait to be a disla doll!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon