One Hot Mama(soon to be) -Dominican Republic

I have been debating whether or not to do this...

I have been debating whether or not to do this mommy makeover for quite some time now and ive finally decided to take the plunge. my husband is so support and is willing to do whatever i wanna do. im so ready to get my sexy back!!! lol im nervous as hell but im ready!!! Dr disla is an amazing doctor and her work is exactly what i want. i wanna be the curvy hot mom! lol

I Am 22 Yrs Old, I Have 4 Beautiful Children and Im Married to the Most Wonderful Military Man in the World.

I am so scared! i have 119 days until my mommy makeover! im freakin out! lol I'm waiting on our w-2's so we can pay in full with dr disla. im gonna post a few wish pics. can someone help me by telling me what i need to take with me? i have no idea what all i need!! help!!! lol

Price!

So Dr Disla quoted me 5,500 for my mommy makeover and my round trip flight is about 600 and the total cost of the recovery center is about 850. and 25 a massage. so after everything i'm gonna be in about 7 grand. I've never spent that much money on my self... ever. i'm so nervous and i feel a little guilty because i hate spending money on myself. ugh and all this cost doesn't even include my supplies. Gosh i'm nervous.

Faja!

I just ordered my faja! im so excited! lol im gonna order my bras and vitamins next! 118 days left!!! gonna lose about 10 lbs before i go though. maybe, dr disla says that i got enough to work with but i want an itty bitty waist! so 140 here i come! cant wait to file taxes so i can make all my payments and get my plane ticket! its getting closer.

112 Days left! So anxious! :D

So i've been getting all my supplies together and ordering things that i'll need. husband is getting me a bath robe and house shoes for valentines day to take with me. :) hes so sweet! i've worked out all the arrangements for my kiddos and my hubby is taking off work to take care of me. he's so supportive. I can't wait to get this all done and finally be happy with my body! :) still trying to figure out the exact vitamins and meds i'll need and why and which ones are the best to use. also i just gotta say how much i really like Dra Cynthia Disla. she is an amazing doc and always so helpful. i ask a million and one questions and shes always so quick to answer me and help me out. i can't wait to finally meet her. ive already recommended my mom and my sister and all my friends to her!
I have been getting really emotional about doing this whole thing. sometimes i feel selfish. Am i crazy? i seen that alot of women feel this way. im just getting my undies in a bunch i guess.

112 days!!!

68 days until the big day...

I have everything paid for except the recovery and what not. Its getting so close and im getting so nervous and having mixed emotions. i know Dr Disla is gonna do amazing work but its everything else that is making me chew all my nails off lol. For example, is she gonna be able to cut above my belly button? how big do i really want my boobs? is my butt gonna be too big? what if something goes wrong and i don't have enough money with me? ughhh... i'm just so nervous. but in the end, i just want my body back!!! i wanna be sexy and i want my husband to drop his jaw and not be able to take his eyes off me when i walk in a room. I DO NOT feel sexy at all right now. i feel like a saggy blob. and i hate it... only 68 more days til this feeling ends. :)

Sorry for not keeping everyone updated, i know its been a good while since i last updated but i'll try better :)

57 days till the big day

So I have finally gotten all the money for everything and I'm ready to go. All i need to do is go and make sure my hemoglobin level is up , I've been taking my iron so i guess we'll see. I should be getting my passport in a couple of weeks and i will be staying with Gianna Columbo. I'm so excited. I can't wait to be a disla doll!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Grl u look good already! Great foundation.
well thank you. i just hate my muffin top. and my thighs rubbing together. ugh. its so gross lol
i cant find the page u sure the spelling is right
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

thank you for adding me! :)
please add me
message me your facebook name
Please add me, Thanks :-)

Or inbox me ur FB name
It sounds like you're getting your supplies in order. :) I'm so glad you get to do this for yourself and that you started your story here on RealSelf! I'll be watching this space for your updates.
Thank you! and im trying. im not sure what all i need. i guess ill slowly get it all together in the next 4 months. :)
What size faja did u buy, I was gonna get one bit but I'm not sure what size I'll b after.
i just went ahead and got a size med. i plan on losing about 10 lbs so i got the size that i will weigh right before the surgery. you don't lose a lot of weight after the surgery. lots of swelling and stuff so i just got the same size
@beauty004, i would like to know, because i had asked her about pics of her work, she said she would email them, but am still waiting

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Hey girl! I'm going with Yily in April and havent puchased nothing lol I'll buy everything by the end of this. Month. How tall are u and whats your current weight? Good luck and I will follow ur blog!!
Im 5 foot 2 and i weigh about 150. im so nervous. i wish i could meet someone going the same time as me. thank you for following me! :)
im stayin for 10 days and at 85 a day thats 850. plus 25 a massage. could you give me the email for maria rh? id like to get a quote from her. does that quote include pain meds after the surgery?
*******@******.com, email me.
MARIA quote 510..sorry i can send you her email info..but i suggest you do your research first.
ok...you are getting your list up..thats good, i havent purchase anything yet, but some bathing suits lol..will be doing my shopping next month
I got geritol & emergenC for iron, folic acid, the make me heal surgery vitamins, bromelain, arnica pills& gel, bobby pillow, gloves, gauze, tape, 3 front button sleep shirts, pack of t-shirts, hibiclens (walgreens), go girl pee funnel, gold bond anti itch lotion, & stool softner. I'm going to Disla March 24th for my mommy makeover. I'm super excited!!
Thank you so much for your help. i really needed a list to go off of and this really does help me. i also thought about getthing a robe and just wearing that for the most part. which recovery place are you going to? im going to Real Recovery Armonia. also do you know if we have to pay for stuff like the anesthesiologist? i dont wanna go down there and then not have enough money.