Lipo Lipo Lipo Yily Doll or Duran Doll - Dominican Republic, DO

Ok so I Love real self first off. You ladies are...

Ok so I Love real self first off. You ladies are so beautiful and helpful.most actually iv encountered a couple scammed and unfriendly women here.
I'm apple body shaped but not ridiculous. I want lipo with fat try to my butt. I've done my research now I want to know your opinions. Duran?Yily? Others? Help I need to know who's worth my money that's on a budget I'm coming from the u.s and I've heard stories about yily I'm not happy with but she gave me a great quote. I just hope they are aggressive with lipo. I'm 5'8 200 lbs ready for a 28 in waist 36 in bootie lol yay. But seriously help me out with info results ect....anyone wanna go together that's cool too.

Dr. contreras

I'm really enjoying the attention from Dr contreras. He's in d.r not far from yily. He gave me a ridiculously good quote. Has anyone else been to him? Stories? Reviews? Info.

baez

So I think I'm going to be a baez beauty. I finally got my quote from duran and robles last night. Duran and robles want too much and robles suggested a tummy tuck but I don't need one so I'll see what she says. What are your thoughts? I'm not too interested in duran.nothing special. I haven't read one bad review of baez. Robles does a good job on body types like mine but idk...what do yall think about robles?

Winter ugh...

So I went to the gym today I'm on a weight loss mission. I hadn't been in the gym for a month so I got on the scale and weighted in at 207. I'm not upset could be worse. Regardless I'm doing this to be at an ok range for surgery so I'm more motivated. I decided to get liposuction and bbl and see how it goes. A few doctors have suggested a tummy tuck but I don't want one right now. I'll be satisfied. I'm planning on having this body for ever!!! I haven't scheduled a date because I'm not ready financially. I need to make sure so I'm hopefully going to straighten it out by February and then I'll see what's open and book a flight for asap. But I'm still ready for may. I'm either with contreras or baez at this point. I wish I had the money for robles because I personally talked to her. But any suggestions on what I should do for recovery? Houses? Also anyone who's been done by contreras please contact me.

tt

I might opt for a tt since its being suggested to me by drs but ill figure it out when they see me. Im still between robles and contreres but im in love with robles. Wish I had the money for duran but either way ill be going by may
yily duran

Dra. Baez

Anyone that is in the dr. Edgar contreras FB group please add me. Booked with him for May 20th!!
I have yet to read bad reviews on Baez. So idk
R u sticking wit Baez?
Robles didn't have good reviews on here nor MakeMeHeal. Contreras is rumored to be one of Jessica Mericee's doctors and he did work on some chick on here recently and she looks nice.
What did the bad reviews say about robles?
Ok I'm thinking contreras for surgery!! Yes or no? I heard he's great.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/7222253/ Check the link. The doctor Edgar Contreras? Hes "the same doctor who operated on Sonia from Boston, Allyn from Miami and Yvonne from New York. He's a celebrity in the Dominican Republic, as famous for his work on beauty queens as he is for his medical record. It turns out Maria Morel was not the first person to die after visiting his clinic."
This was very long ago and they had prior health problems. Also he claims he is not responsible nor was he charged to the extent of not practicing. I appreciate your concern but whom did u get your surgeries from? I trust him for the simple fact he has ridiculous good results and I know ppl who went but I'm asking for opinions so thanks.
I guess, I mean, the cases are still pending, I would like to share something with you though. Did you know that surgeons can practice even if they are on drugs by a program that protects them. http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/03/31/addicted-doctors-still-treat-patients/ just food for thought, because I'm not understanding how some healthy women end up dying or burned like Salamas patients, a woman brought this up on the recent Salama incident that if hes on drugs or what, but anyway, if you trust him then thats all up to you, its your body, I would personally go to someone that has a clean record but if you know ppl who have gone there then that must mean youll be fine. I went as a referral by 3 friends who had good results, and of course hes on Sabado Gigante, well I'm 28 very healthy before surgery, beautiful body except my arms that I wanted to change and still left with complications, I just wouldn't like for some one else to go through this. But I guess if your instinct is to go with him by the good prices then so be it. Keep asking other women on here for advice.
Yeah I will and it's less about the price and more about his work. It's perfection. I'd pay a grand more for the same results but I'm not going to get them with yily or duran. I've seen before & afters. Do you've been to contreras yourself?
Im between Yily and Dr Almonte
Hey what happened to the rest of my comment?
And a dr in Mexico ^^^^^
Yily duran contreras or Dr pantoja
omg thank goodness I keep checking my emails and have notifications. Pantoja is the worst he has had so many patients with complications and everyone talks bad about him on makemeheal apparently he has not renewed his license and keeps operating. Im going to start updating my review with all the ladies that have been harmed so you can see with your own eyes, these ladies were left deformed. You can check mbones profile. Please ladies do your research before just reading about good outcomes, take into account the bad ones and know that they are not the only ones since many don't even know how to get on a computer or are embarrased to come out.
I haven't heard bad of him I've seen great though.
Go on top of the page where it says search enter this: mbones Click on her review, look at her photos, read her comments that others have been left the same as her...THEN you can tell me that his work is good, I think now you just dont want to research. Look at mbones she had beautiful skin even though she considered herself on the chubby side she is ruined now by Pantoja.
They both seem awesome. Good luck with your decision.
I know but I love their work. Mexico might be my best bet.
Not too sure about that either, their are no malpractice laws there. I'm currently struggling to even get my paper work from them. Just be careful , the procedure itself can harm.
What did u get there? No malpractice laws in mexico? So no insurance? OK somethings gotta give. What should I do? I'm not paying 200 here. I've seen 46568 girls that go to mexico columbia and d.r come back with great results. I've noticed people with pre existing health conditions like asthma and obesity have complications. Ugh so overwhelming.
I mistakenly got a liposculture, yep wish it would've been on someone that needed it, I sure didn't. I am 4mths and still in tremendous pain that I haven't worked, no income. In mx there is no malpractice insurance that is why it is so cheap. And in the u.s some states do not require this insurance so ask your surgeon if he has insurance, go to lipoduction.com and print their checklist so you know what questions you need to ask these surgeons. If they don't have ins.they offer you revisions, but really, would you trust a Dr that messed you up in the first place to revise you, I sure didn't, I had to get my breast implants removed somewhere else. Btw I also had a BA, a bad one. I was a referral and trusted this dr just because I thought he was on Sabado Gigante he must be amazing, omg yeah right, he is by far the worst. We often have this perception that they are good just because they are known by many but not true. I had it done in Tijuana Mx. You can read my review if you want.
Well did u go to a certified dr there? Why did u get surgery if u didn't need it? I'm probably going with contreras in d.r for may 6th.
Yes I did, I was scheduled for something else I wanted. Its all on my review. Take advantage to educate yourself on these surgeries before you go under the knife and alter your body. Google these surgeons along the word botch or disaster then you can find hidden links that other people may have left.
none! horrible infections, nerve damage, burns and comas from both surgeons!