Lipo Lipo Lipo Yily Doll or Duran Doll - Dominican Republic, DO

Ok so I Love real self first off. You ladies are...

Ok so I Love real self first off. You ladies are so beautiful and helpful.most actually iv encountered a couple scammed and unfriendly women here.
I'm apple body shaped but not ridiculous. I want lipo with fat try to my butt. I've done my research now I want to know your opinions. Duran?Yily? Others? Help I need to know who's worth my money that's on a budget I'm coming from the u.s and I've heard stories about yily I'm not happy with but she gave me a great quote. I just hope they are aggressive with lipo. I'm 5'8 200 lbs ready for a 28 in waist 36 in bootie lol yay. But seriously help me out with info results ect....anyone wanna go together that's cool too.

Dr. contreras

I'm really enjoying the attention from Dr contreras. He's in d.r not far from yily. He gave me a ridiculously good quote. Has anyone else been to him? Stories? Reviews? Info.

baez

So I think I'm going to be a baez beauty. I finally got my quote from duran and robles last night. Duran and robles want too much and robles suggested a tummy tuck but I don't need one so I'll see what she says. What are your thoughts? I'm not too interested in duran.nothing special. I haven't read one bad review of baez. Robles does a good job on body types like mine but idk...what do yall think about robles?

Winter ugh...

So I went to the gym today I'm on a weight loss mission. I hadn't been in the gym for a month so I got on the scale and weighted in at 207. I'm not upset could be worse. Regardless I'm doing this to be at an ok range for surgery so I'm more motivated. I decided to get liposuction and bbl and see how it goes. A few doctors have suggested a tummy tuck but I don't want one right now. I'll be satisfied. I'm planning on having this body for ever!!! I haven't scheduled a date because I'm not ready financially. I need to make sure so I'm hopefully going to straighten it out by February and then I'll see what's open and book a flight for asap. But I'm still ready for may. I'm either with contreras or baez at this point. I wish I had the money for robles because I personally talked to her. But any suggestions on what I should do for recovery? Houses? Also anyone who's been done by contreras please contact me.

tt

I might opt for a tt since its being suggested to me by drs but ill figure it out when they see me. Im still between robles and contreres but im in love with robles. Wish I had the money for duran but either way ill be going by may
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon