Hey Dolls Im Going with Dr Yily Sent my Deposit Waiting on Her to Accept It! - Dominican Republic

Does anyone know if she has anything available in...

Does anyone know if she has anything available in late January and how i can contact the office direct??? I need to speak with someone. I see the point of the deposit, of course! But, Why would I buy a plane ticket before she confirms a date??? Is anyone else having the same problem??? If so please right me and tell me what you did. Im trying to get this done right away!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Hopefully she answered u!!!!! Keep us posted?!!
Hey does anyone know of the best recovery house to stay at when I go to DR?
Hey I'm still waiting to hear from her. I sent all the info she wanted on Thursday and now I'm just waiting to hear back. Hopefully I hear something soon I'm so ready!! Good luck girly!!!
Hi Yily dolls, I'm scheduled with Yily for March 10th 2014, if any of you ladies are planning on sx around that time please let me know I would love to buddy up!! Also Yily sent me her PayPal info to send my deposit, so she is excepting deposit through PayPal.
Hey Bigbooty, can you im me the paypal information for Yily. I am dreading stepping in DR with over 3,000 in cash. That's a dangerous red flag!
Her PayPal account isn't working, so I guess we have no choice but to travel with the cash. If I find out different I'll let u know hun
Hi @ bigbootyinmaking can you send me the paypal information as well. I spent 35 minutes in Chase bank for them to tell me they can't find her account with the information she provided to me.
I spoke with her tonight through whatsapp she will be back in the office on the 3rd. I am also waiting on a date.
That's awesome. Good luck on your journey
How did u use whatsapp to get I touch with her
I sent her a message its a text app you can download on your phone she replied within an hour. Here's the # 829-469-6102
She is on maternity leave and will be back mid Janurary. Her office is closed. Send her an email with pics and the date you want. Almost forget,but Yily isn't accepting deposits. Onece she gives you a date,you then buy your plane tickets and email her a copy. That's how I did it,and she replied back that I was confirmed.
She sent me an invoice via paypal. She also confirmed that day I wanted was available though it's not until April.
What email address did you use to get in touch with her