Lipo experience in Dominican Republic, DO with Yily

Hello, beautiful ladies! Let me start off by...

Hello, beautiful ladies! Let me start off by saying thank you! This site and you girls have helped me a lot. Having surgery is not easy, especially in another country.

After losing over 60 pounds, I have decided to target areas that no even my personal trainer can tackle. I read about Yily and contacted her for a quote.

She was a bit inconsistent with prices but the range is manageable. I will reason with her when i arrive to the beautiful Santo Domingo. At first I wanted a tummy tuck and breast lift but I decides round one to be less invasive since it will be my first time in surgery and I have no children.

I am getting lipo all over (stomach, back, flanks, arms and inner thighs)
and fat transfer bbl that I hope helps the dent in my booty after a hard fall.

Ordered my vitamedica and started the round of those vitamins today but I've been taking my own vitamins for weeks.

I feel that these message boards and important so I will keep you lovely ladies posted on everything.

Help me out ladies: Do you think Lipo will do the trick?

????

So Friday is the day!!

I changed my date to 6/28 because I'm exhausted from all the work and of life, lol.

I went shopping to Duane Reade yesterday and picked up a few items:

Urinal
Tylenol extra strength
Alcohol swabs
Plastic gloves
Neosporin
Antibacterial soap
Ear plugs and sleeping mask
Sleeping pills
Pain soothing cream

And more stuff that I can't remember!

I've been taking my vitamedica, iron pills and frolic acid too.

TIP: You know how Yily states that she can sell you a whole bunch of Meds for like $250 if you purchase them in DR from her?
Well I took my list to my PCP and was able to get a lot of them and I spent less the 18 bucks.

I wasn't able to get Heparin, trombocil cream and Vitamin C and Iron (I had those already) but I think buying as many of the meds here is a good idea because it will save some money so talk to your PCP.

Recovery...

Swollen all over and in pain but happy that everything came out great. Can't wait to see the final results! Stay posted for a detailed journey...

Another pic!

I'm already pretty voluptuous so can't wait to see my bod!!! ????

I'm just happy I'm alive...#YilyUnprofessionalDeLosSantos

So...the journey was painful. I was blessed to have my parents who cared for me. I am happy to be home and I am recovering well..Even lost 10 pounds. The mornings are the worse.

However, Yily was so unprofessional....it was disgusting.

Advice to all:
There are so many doctors in DR that I way more patients than Yily and actually look after their patients such as Cabral so consider those before risking your life with someone you can't communicate with because they're either too busy or just have a bad aura.

I don't even know how much was taken out of me like in numbers because when I asked I was grilled and yelled at...you know I wasn't nice either after that.

People say they see a different but imagine how I feel being in a foreign country and scared not having the sincere support of my doctor...I'm just happy I'm alive right now.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Did she do the job? I think she did a lot...I went to her overweight, with loose skin due to weight loss and wanted no tummy tuck. The reason I have her a low score was because of her professionalism and because I still don't know how fat was taken out, my charts didn't say, the post op doc Cedeno didn't know, she was rude when I asked, I never saw her in the operations room and KNOW THE PROCEDURE started without her..look, I'm happy I'm alive lets just put it like that :-)