31 Yrs Old, No Kids, Single - Dominican Republic

Hello ladies! I'm new to this site. I ran across...

Hello ladies! I'm new to this site. I ran across it by doing my research on Lipo. My first choice was DR.Jimmerson but after checking out his prices, And act usually seeing results from a friend I was good! She actusually mentioned Dra Yily to me. So I have been n contact with her. She have me a quote of 3500 for Lipo: mid area. Upper and lower abdomen, waist , back bra, flanks and arm pits! But I heard about Dra. Duran, sent her a email and have not heard from her yet. But I'm pretty sure I'm going with Dra Yily. Just waitin on her to confirm my date July 21st. If anyone has been to her already please message me I have a few questions! I added a few pics. As you can see I have a shape. I just need this stomach to go away and I'll feel more confident!

long time no talk to ladies

ok after doing a bit of re search I've decided to go with DRA DURAN! but I'm un sure of the day i will be going i know its between Jan - March. will keep you all updated
dra duran

Best of luck on your journey to DR. :)
Hi Is your date confirm for the 21st ,mine is the 23 I'm looking for a sx buddy?
I think I am also scheduled for July 21st with Duran..wonder how many girls she is seeing that day?? Needing sx buddies!! My date might change, but for now its solid=)
My date is July 23 with yily looking for a buddy as well
Are you going July 21, 2014 because I am scheduled with Duran and I would love to hook up and become surgery buddies
Keep us posted on which doctor you choose.  Will you travel alone or do you have someone going with you?
I want someone to go with me. R u having surgery don't as well?
Nope, I'm the Community Manager here- just curious about what you are going to do :)

Hopefully you can find someone to go with you.  If you want to make a surgery buddy on RealSelf, you can check out the Surgery Calendar once you know your date and see who else will be traveling around the same time as you.  Hope that helps!